Thread: UFC 202: McGregor v Diaz OFFICIAL thread

Thumbs up UFC 202: McGregor v Diaz OFFICIAL thread

w00t! Looking forward to it! You know what to do. I'm pretty sure McGregor will have his $#@! together this time, so I'm calling it for Conor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Diaz will take this one.. He had no camp last time came in 2 weeks notice and still took everything McGregor could throw and legit merc'd him. McGregor needs to stay with the small guys in featherweight.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Diaz will take this one.. He had no camp last time came in 2 weeks notice and still took everything McGregor could throw and legit merc'd him. McGregor needs to stay with the small guys in featherweight.
    Yup, this^^ Got any money on this one, @Kotin? I'm not a betting fella myself.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Yup, this^^ Got any money on this one, @Kotin? I'm not a betting fella myself.
    Guess you both would have lost money. McGregor, ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Guess you both would have lost money. McGregor, ftw.
    Fortunate for me I'm not a gambler (ETA: notice I called it for McGregor in the OP ). Yes, McGregor is a badass.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-21-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Bit of blood spilled in that thing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Bit of blood spilled in that thing.
    YOU DON'T SAY!!! THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN UFC EVER!!

Nate Diaz my new favorite MMA fighter

Nate Diaz vape pen use after UFC 202 under investigation by USADA

By Marc Raimondi
    Aug 22, 2016

Nate Diaz could be in some hot water with USADA.

Diaz might be facing a UFC anti-doping policy potential violation for vaping cannabis at the UFC post-fight press conference Saturday night in Las Vegas, MMA Fighting has learned. Diaz was vaping on the dais and, when asked, said it was CBD, or cannibidiol oil.

"It's CBD," Diaz said after his majority decision loss to Conor McGregor. "It helps with the healing process and inflammation, stuff like that. So you want to get these for before and after the fights, training. It'll make your life a better place."

Cannibidiol is one of 113 active cannabinoids in cannabis. Cannabinoids are banned in-competition by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Code over a certain threshold and USADA uses WADA's prohibited substance list. In competition is considered the six hours before and the six hours after a fight. Diaz's appearance doing post-fight media was within that timeframe.

"I can confirm that USADA is aware of the situation and is currently gathering information in order to determine the next appropriate steps," USADA spokesperson Ryan Madden told MMA Fighting in a statement.

read more:
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/22...bis-at-ufc-202