Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "There’s No Way I’ll Send My Kids To Public School To Be Brainwashed By The LGBT Lobby"

Exclamation "There’s No Way I’ll Send My Kids To Public School To Be Brainwashed By The LGBT Lobby"

By: Matt Walsh

It’s been announced that schools in Charlotte will no longer be using the terms “boy” and “girl.” They’ve adopted a new gender fluid policy that allows students to be whatever gender they prefer. Boys will even be allowed to attend all-girl overnight trips, so long as they identify as girls for the duration.

To alleviate any confusion, the school system has also introduced something called a “gender unicorn,” which is a mascot invented by the LGBT lobby to explain gender and sexuality to kids. No, I’m not making this up. A gender unicorn. Seriously.

This, of course, is just the latest bit of LGBT insanity to come out of our nation’s public schools. And it’s too much, I think. If there is ever going to be a last straw, this “transgender” lunacy must be it. How can we send our children into an environment where radical left wing gender theory has been adopted as a standard and mandatory program? How can we expect our kids to endure 12 years of this madness and emerge normal and healthy at the end of it all?

I am among a whole crop of new parents with very young kids, and we are all quickly trying to decide where our children will begin their educational journeys. At this point, I don’t see how we can choose public school. At least I know that I certainly cannot:
    Click here to read his post on The Blaze.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I get what they're saying, and applaud the move, it's interesting that THIS is the straw that broke the camel's back. There are so many godawful problems with schools regardless of politically correct gender unicorns.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I am confused , is the gender unicorn a Tranny ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am confused , is the gender unicorn a Tranny ?

I am offended. That rainbow is incomplete and exclusionary.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

What's That Shiny Thing?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    While I get what they're saying, and applaud the move, it's interesting that THIS is the straw that broke the camel's back. There are so many godawful problems with schools regardless of politically correct gender unicorns.
    That's true, but for many parents, it has been difficult for them to see the "golden calves" which the public schools have made their kids worship at...until now.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Hey, whatever it takes to get your kids out of government schools. Seems like a strange reason to me, but there are thousands of reasons. I don't care which reason you choose, but do this.

If you love your kids, do not send them to government schools. Period. Worried about the costs?! Trust me, the costs of government education are far greater.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Confusion at the Altar

I can't look at that without wondering how the transgender priests differentiate between "masculinity" and "femininity." If they want to create a dichotomy between "sex" and "gender," then what makes a male "male," and a female "female," apart from biology?

Not only that, it's wrong. The red should be on the top. Aren't they teaching ROY G BIV in schools anymore? No reason why they can't learn a little science while they're figuring out their gender identity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't applaud it, at all. The last thing I would want is the incompetent public school system psychoanalyzing my kids. They can't even teach them to read, write, and do math worth a $#@! why in the hell would I want them to "help" my kids figure out their gender identity?

It's perfectly normal to wrestle with your gender identity when you're a kid and I don't think this kind of crap helps. I wanted to be a boy when I was little - I really did. It was natural, I grew up with boys and wanted to like them but I told my mom and she told me that I could like boy and girl stuff and that was it. No drama, no scientifically incorrect gender $#@!ing unicorns. I can't imagine how screwy I would've been if some unqualified government worker at my school had encouraged me to explore my gender identity. I had an active imagination, I would've been all about getting my own wiener and I would've made sure it was bigger than my stinky older brothers.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't applaud it, at all. The last thing I would want is the incompetent public school system psychoanalyzing my kids. They can't even teach them to read, write, and do math worth a $#@! why in the hell would I want them to "help" my kids figure out their gender identity?

It's perfectly normal to wrestle with your gender identity when you're a kid and I don't think this kind of crap helps. I wanted to be a boy when I was little - I really did. It was natural, I grew up with boys and wanted to like them but I told my mom and she told me that I could like boy and girl stuff and that was it. No drama, no scientifically incorrect gender $#@!ing unicorns. I can't imagine how screwy I would've been if some unqualified government worker at my school had encouraged me to explore my gender identity. I had an active imagination, I would've been all about getting my own wiener and I would've made sure it was bigger than my stinky older brothers.
    To be more specific, I am applauding the author's decision to remove their child from the public school system altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Hey, whatever it takes to get your kids out of government schools. Seems like a strange reason to me, but there are thousands of reasons. I don't care which reason you choose, but do this.

If you love your kids, do not send them to government schools. Period. Worried about the costs?! Trust me, the costs of government education are far greater.
    Yeah agree completely. The average person is just not going to connect the dots between pep rallys and patriotic wars of aggression.
    But once they cross the Rubicon of gender identity nonsense, they might just start seeing all the other problems.
    It's our job to be there for them and explain all the other cause and effect outside of the obvious stuff like letting their daughters get knocked up on school trips.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Aren't they teaching ROY G BIV in schools anymore? No reason why they can't learn a little science while they're figuring out their gender identity.
    "Roy" is a manly masculine name commonly associated with male-type men.

So obviously, "ROY G BIV" is just a code-phrase for "patriarchy." As such, it is exactly the kind of transgressive rape-symbol that is typically displayed by gender-repressive customs such as "science."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-13-2016 at 10:13 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I can't look at that without wondering how the transgender priests differentiate between "masculinity" and "femininity." If they want to create a dichotomy between "sex" and "gender," then what makes a male "male," and a female "female," apart from biology?
    It's more insidious than that. Notice that the top part (Gender Identity) includes boy and girl. That makes sense, of course, because the insinuation has always been that even little kids identify with various genders at various times. Whatever, really. But if you look at the other categories, there's a whole lot of "other" and no further mention of boys or girls. Physically/Emotionally Attracted to Men, Women, or... other. There's a very sinister implication in there.

To be more specific, I am applauding the author's decision to remove their child from the public school system altogether.
    Sorry, Melissa, I misunderstood.

Sorry, Melissa, I misunderstood.
    Nah, I just wasn't clear. I reread what I wrote and was kind of horrified lol

Nah, I just wasn't clear. I reread what I wrote and was kind of horrified lol
    Whew! For a minute there, I thought it was my public school reading comprehension skills.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

#triggered
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This diagram has not helped my confusion.

Boys will even be allowed to attend all-girl overnight trips, so long as they identify as girls for the duration.

Okay men. Fess up. How many guys wouldn't have as a horny 14 y/o gone along with pretending to be a girl for the duration of an overnight trip just to be able to bunk with some chicks you thought were hot? And schools these days have policies "for the kids safety" that no adults can be in the room. Fox and hen house? Is this not obvious to the libs?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Roy" is a manly masculine name commonly associated with male-type men.

So obviously, "ROY G BIV" is just a code-phrase for "patriarchy." As such, it is exactly the kind of transgressive rape-symbol that is typically displayed by gender-repressive customs such as "science."
    That DNA strand looks like a wiener and a unicorn was a poor choice of a charater. His horn is obviously a phallic symbol. The whole thing already smacks of the patriarchy, I don't see how a proper rainbow could make it any less triggering. HB34 was triggered, something's clearly not right with it.

"Humanity going insane"

No Room For NAMBLA?

It's more insidious than that. Notice that the top part (Gender Identity) includes boy and girl. That makes sense, of course, because the insinuation has always been that even little kids identify with various genders at various times. Whatever, really. But if you look at the other categories, there's a whole lot of "other" and no further mention of boys or girls. Physically/Emotionally Attracted to Men, Women, or... other. There's a very sinister implication in there.
    Yes, it's almost like they're afraid to admit that someone can be both physically and emotionally attracted to little boys and little girls, which, if they did concede, it would open the door to the acceptance of pedophilia, too.

Thank God my father sent us to a private school with a classical education curriculum.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Are you saying that the village is instrumental in raising your child?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    This diagram has not helped my confusion.
    You'll note nowhere in that diagram was there mention of a Y chromosome.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    You'll note nowhere in that diagram was there mention of a Y chromosome.
    Sex assigned at birth.

Really, that should be the end of it. If you somehow fall into "other" there, you're in for a lifetime of issues (including health problems on top of the psychological ones).

The attraction portion is pretty personal. People can be attracted to a broad category, or a pretty narrow one, with all kinds of kinks and preferences in between. One of life's great tricks is finding someone you can live with that either shares in or indulges those same kinks and preferences, but that's not done by forcing them on someone who doesn't share them and trying to assert the superiority of what you are attracted to.

The rest of it is spectacularly redundant bull$#@!.

Sex assigned at birth.
    is not objective, just like the rest of the criteria
    doctor's license and government ID forms bring it no further to truth

Y is objective, either its there or its not. Period.

You can have a Y and have issues; you're a man with issues.
    You can have X's only and have issues; you're a woman with issues.

Really, that should be the end of it.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

I don't see it as a strange reason. Many people, myself included, see this as a blatant attack on the gender roles that have kept society going for thousands of years. It should make anyone mad that they're trying to manipulate a child's psychology like this without parental consent.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

If Kids Aren’t Gender Confused Yet, They Will Be When School Is Done With Them

By Daisy Luther
    The Organic Prepper
    August 25, 2016

An elementary school in Albuquerque, NM has a new policy to go along with the new school year. Just in case kids are gender confused, teachers are no longer allowed to address children as “boys and girls.”

After the Bathroom Hullabaloo of 2016, you would have thought that things might settle down and we could go about our business, peeing wherever we want to pee and that would be that.

But no.

No, now children as young as kindergarten age are being taught in classrooms in which teachers have been ordered to “eliminate gender.” According to a local report:
    A letter was sent to teachers at Carlos Rey this month titled “Gender Identity Procedural Directive.” It tells teachers they can no longer refer to their students as boys and girls, and they are to eliminate gender in their classrooms.

Amazon is loaded with 16 pages of books for gender-confused children:

The Gender Creative Child: Pathways for Nurturing and Supporting Children Who Live Outside Gender Boxes

The Gender Quest Workbook: A Guide for Teens and Young Adults Exploring Gender Identity

Jacob’s New Dress

When Panda Was a Boy: A Collection of Stories on Gender Identity for K-8

Of course, I don’t want to see anyone be cruel to children who are confused about their identity. But I also think this is a very alarming educational trend that is going to cause much more harm than good.

By the way, Albuquerque isn’t alone in teaching children about “gender fluidity.” Schools across the country are taking “you can be anything you want” to a whole new level.

It’s happening in Virginia

Fairfax County, Virginia is introducing a new curriculum that presents “the idea that there’s no such thing as 100 percent boys or 100 percent girls.” Here’s a breakdown of the ideology being presented, starting in middle school.
    “Students will be provided definitions for sexual orientation terms heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality; and the gender identity term transgender,” the district’s recommendations state. “Emphasis will be placed on recognizing that everyone is experiencing changes and the role of respectful, inclusive language in promoting an environment free of bias and discrimination.”

Eighth graders will be taught that individual identity “occurs over a lifetime and includes the component of sexual orientation and gender identity.”

“Individual identity will also be described as having four parts – biological gender, gender identity (includes transgender), gender role, and sexual orientation (includes heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual).”

The district will also introduce young teenagers to the “concept that sexuality is a broader spectrum.” By tenth grade, they will be taught that one’s sexuality “develops throughout a lifetime.”

“Emphasis will be placed on an understanding that there is a broader, boundless, and fluid spectrum of sexuality that is developed throughout a lifetime,” the document states. “Sexual orientation and gender identity terms will be discussed with focus on appreciation for individual differences.”

It’s happening in Washington

Washington State is starting the no boys and girls lessons as young as kindergarten. These are the guidelines given to elementary school teachers there:
    Kindergarten

“Understand there are many ways to express gender.”First Grade

“Explain that there are many ways to express gender.”Second Grade

“Understand there is a range of gender roles and expression,” and “Understand importance of treating others with respect regarding gender expression.”

Third Grade

“Explain that gender roles can vary considerably,” and “Understand importance of treating others with respect regarding gender identity.”Fourth Grade

“Identify how friends and family can influence ideas regarding gender roles, identity, and expression,” and “Define sexual orientation.”Fifth Grade

“Describe how media, society, and culture can influence ideas regarding gender roles, identity, and expression,” and “Identify trusted adults to ask questions about gender identity and sexual orientation.”In the “Health Education Glossary,” “biological sex” is defined as:

“Based on chromosomes, hormones, and internal and external anatomy.”While “gender” is defined as:

“A social construct based on emotional, behavioral, and cultural characteristics attached to a person’s biological sex.”Further, gender is broken down into three subcategories:

Gender Expression: “The way someone outwardly expresses their gender.”Gender Identity: “Someone’s inner sense of their gender.”Gender Roles: “Social expectations about how people should act, think, or feel based on their assigned biological sex.”

What a festering crock of biologically-unsound baloney. If a kid isn’t “gender confused” before they start the class, they certainly will be by the time the miseducation system is done with them.

Heck, now it’s even a crime to use the wrong pronoun.

And just in case this isn’t confusing enough, one university has proclaimed it is illegal to use the wrong pronoun when referring to a transgender person. West Virginia University let 29,000 students know that “they are breaking federal law if they don’t agree to use the pronouns — including ‘he’ or ‘she,’ ‘zir’ or ‘hir’ etc. — preferred by each person.”

Criminal? It’s a federal crime now?????

You want to know why no one likes you?

THIS.

This is why no one likes you and why people are mean to you.

Well, for those of us who aren’t gender confused, no need to worry. WVU has issued a handy chart with brand spankin’ new gender-free pronouns so that you don’t commit that heinous pronoun crime.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/08/...der-confusion/

I never identified as anything other than a boy. This whole "gender" thing is idiocy designed to turn children into idiots. It is further intended on turning children against their own natures - like an autoimmune disease of the mind. I am very tolerant of the whole gay thing, but these LGBT people should be rounded up and shipped to an island where they can butt-$#@! or whatever to their hearts content. If I had small children and one of those bastards came anywhere near them, I would soon be in cuffs and there would be at least one funeral for others to attend. This is dangerous stoogery of the first order and people's children are piling up as the casualties.

In high school, Michael Koster was sucking Bob Rolands' dick. We just rolled with it. But this $#@! is not only sick as all get-out, it is immediately harmful and should be addressed appropriately... with knives if necessary.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast