Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polls: Clinton Running The Table in Key Battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They already did.
    Who the heck is asking these stupid questions?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I'm embarrassed for the OP. So many wasted fake news posts to take down Trump that only failed on so many levels. I'm so totally embarrassed for the OP.
    You admit you were co-operating with him?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You admit you were co-operating with him?
    It's more amusement over the complete failure of the constant barrage of fake news over the entire election season, which was posted here mercilessly and daily by this poster, yet it all burned to the ground in spectacular fashion. Back in the Ron Paul days, every last person here would have loved to see the mainstream media burn in effigy and so I'm particularly delighted about where we are these days. However, one poster has embarrassed their self, in dramatic fashion via msm fake news, for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    It's more amusement over the complete failure of the constant barrage of fake news over the entire election season, which was posted here mercilessly and daily by this poster, yet it all burned to the ground in spectacular fashion. Back in the Ron Paul days, every last person here would have loved to see the mainstream media burn in effigy and so I'm particularly delighted about where we are these days. However, one poster has embarrassed their self, in dramatic fashion via msm fake news, for all to see.
    Stay down CPUd. That's the worst beating I have seen anyone take over a year.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trDsXlDJIbM

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Polls: Clinton Running The Table in Key Battlegrounds

Bumped for laughs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12