Thread: Saudi accounts hijack Rand Paul's Twitter poll on arms deal

Saudi accounts hijack Rand Paul's Twitter poll on arms deal

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sa...rticle/2599151

Sen. Rand Paul recently published a poll on Twitter asking, "Should the U.S. be selling $1.15 billion in arms to our unreliable 'ally' Saudi Arabia?"

This comes on the heels of a State Department announcement that the U.S. will be selling over $1 billion worth of tanks and other weapons to the U.S.'s ally in the Middle East.

Should the US be selling $1.15 billion in arms to our unreliable "ally" Saudi Arabia?— Dr. Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 10, 2016

The poll concluded with 52,525 votes; 73 percent voted "Yes," and just 27 percent voted "No."

There are hundreds of comments on the poll, in both Arabic and English, criticizing Sen. Paul. The comments range from insulting Paul's intelligence, to accusing the U.S. of causing ISIS. One user even accused the United States of being the "source of terrorists," through its attacks on the Middle East.

@kevinhen1013 @RandPaul @TravisBickle74 You are the source of terrorists look at your victims around the world before you accuse others.— (@kharbashatt) August 10, 2016

We are going to show you "Jahfli rule"If did not know the Saudi nation..We are going to win this voting@RandPaul @alikhiwani— (@TigerOfShehr) August 10, 2016
    also reporting on this

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ra...k-saudi-sales/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    gee I remember the day when not only would this $#@! never have happened
    but people would give a $#@! that it did

I'll see if I can round up some twitterers...
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I got into twitter a bit during Rand's campaign, ever since they banned Milo I have not returned.. I may go vote in the poll and tweet something tho.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Just got in from out of town so missed it.

Looks like ended with 73 percent voting yes.