Thread: Seth Rogen’s Animated Food Movie ‘Sausage Party’ Crashed by SJWs, Accused of Racism

Seth Rogen’s Animated Food Movie ‘Sausage Party’ Crashed by SJWs, Accused of Racism

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/seth-...sed-of-racism/

The film, co-written by Rogen, is coming out tomorrow, but a tidal wave of liberal outrage is engulfing the movie, which is a spoof of Disney and Pixar animated films. Sausage Party‘s bizarre plot revolves around a hot dog’s relationship with other foods, and it ends with a food orgy.

The beef from the SJWs revolves around the racial stereotypes of some of the foods in the Sony movie. An Arabic loaf of lavash (voiced by David Krumholtz ) riffs on the 77 bottles of extra-virgin olive oil awaiting him in the next life. Also causing offense is an Irish potato who sings [Irish ballad] “Danny Boy” and whose catchphrase is “Jesus! F**k!”

Other comedic elements of the film that have galvanized the SJWs: Salma Hayek voicing a Mexican taco, a Native American bottle of Firewater (which quips he had settled in the grocery store first before getting shoved in the backroom), and some Nazi German sauerkraut dedicated to”exterminating the juice” compound.
    lol

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha how is it racist for Salam Hayek to voice a Mexican taco? Why aren't they outraged at everything George Lopez has ever put on TV?

All I know is that I watched the trailer 3 times, and laughed my butt off every time. Even my wife, who is not into 'vulgar' language, smiled.

"We the non-PERISHABLES,..."

But don't mind me, a liberal co-worker accused me on FB of being a misogynist because I opposed Hillary due to her foreign policy work.

Guerrilla marketing at its finest, I love it. Their other complete dud of a movie about North Korea was also surprisingly put on the spot light by controversy. I wonder how much these ad people, oops mean't to say journalists had to search to find these SJW critic of the movie.

Please if you were not planning on watching it before the SJW spoke out, just don't watch it now. Don't let the SJW affect your decision about going to see a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Haha how is it racist for Salam Hayek to voice a Mexican taco? Why aren't they outraged at everything George Lopez has ever put on TV?
    First of all, I don' think this is real. Second of all, nowhere in the article did they say that Salma Hayek voicing the taco is racist. It just says that other comedic talent in the movie include Salma Hayek voicing the taco..........

I would bet my pay cheque that at best the criticisms came from tumblr posters who from reading the $#@! they post, most of them live in their own worlds in addition to having mental problems and at worst, the so called accusations were made up to sell the movie to the anti SJW crowd. Controversy especially ones that most people understand to be unwarranted sells.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

LOL, a bi-sexual taco? I'm gonna see this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Looks like Occam's up to some zombie shenanigans...

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want need this water bottle.

We had to do that take a couple of dozen times before we finally got it right.

My peel kept coming down too soon or too late, or the fog machine produced too much or too little, or ...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Looks like Occam's up to some zombie shenanigans...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The banana $#@! thing comes from:
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

SJWs as a movement are completely $#@!ing insane.

I was watching something a few months ago, I think it was on some late night show where they were showing an SJW was complaining about the racial stereotypes that were included in the act of some really fantastic comedian, I can't remember if it was Jerry Seinfeld but that is the time and prominence we are talking about here..

The SJW then stated that comedians like Amy Schumer were a lot more funny and less offensive..

.....and so the late night show threw a clip of one of Amy Schumer's comedy sketches up where she says

I don't date Mexicans - I've dated them before, but I prefer consensual.

SLAM!!

I happen to like Amy Schumer, she had some great comedy acts, her movie was pretty good and her TV show is pretty good sometimes too.. Except Season 4 it looks like they have pressured her to move off into SJW land, almost all the episodes have a different SJW theme, they had an episode about gun violence as a theme and also one with Lena Dunham (Amy goes to a nice store in the mall for women, they don't have anything in her more robust size so they take her through a portal to a giant field of cows and Lena Dunham appears).

Also a pretty funny episode where she plays President Schinton, she gets her period on the first day of her Presidency really bad, has severe cramps, can't think straight and just completely periods up the whole thing, it's pretty funny.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-12-2016 at 01:49 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The banana $#@! thing comes from:
    I don't get it.

Also, no one's wearing their seat belts and I'm pretty sure dancing in your car is illegal, too. I'll report her if The Texan hasn't already beaten me to it.

And another thing, Gwen Stefani is my age, what the $#@! is she doing at that high school and why is she mad at the cheerleaders? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    SJWs as a movement are completely $#@!ing insane.

I was watching something a few months ago, I think it was on some late night show where they were showing an SJW was complaining about the racial stereotypes that were included in the act of some really fantastic comedian, I can't remember if it was Jerry Seinfeld but that is the time and prominence we are talking about here..

The SJW then stated that comedians like Amy Schumer were a lot more funny and less offensive..

.....and so the late night show threw a clip of one of Amy Schumer's comedy sketches up where she says

SLAM!!

I happen to like Amy Schumer, she had some great comedy acts, her movie was pretty good and her TV show is pretty good sometimes too.. Except Season 4 it looks like they have pressured her to move off into SJW land, they had an episode about gun violence as a theme and also one with Lena Dunham (she goes to a nice store in the mall for women, they don't have anything in her more robust size so they take her through a portal to a giant field of cows and Lena Dunham appears).
    She's a size 6, ffs. I wear a 4 or a 6 and I'm hardly what's considered "robust".

Edit: Are you talking about Lena Dunham being robust? If so, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    We had to do that take a couple of dozen times before we finally got it right.

My peel kept coming down too soon or too late, or the fog machine produced too much or too little, or ...
    I like the mustache, very John Watersesque. It's exactly how I would imagine him (John Waters) if he were a banana zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    She's a size 6, ffs. I wear a 4 or a 6 and I'm hardly what's considered "robust".

Edit: Are you talking about Lena Dunham being robust? If so, you're right.
    Amy Schumer is one of those girls whose clothing size is dramatically different one month to the next.. or even one week to the next.. my ex gf is just like her in a lot more ways than one, lol.. sometimes she is pretty skinny and hot (imo) and other times 'just enough to be disappointing' (I believe those are her words).

She may be able to get down to a size 6 at times, but in the store during that skit she was looking for size 12, and there was at least one episode that season where she looked very plump, easily size 12. Then there was another episode where she looked pretty skinny and hot, I think it was the one where she was singing a music video, started out putting her bf's shirt on and his hat and being all sexy in bed, and by the end was gluing his facial hair she found in the sink onto her face and lighting her farts.

If you are in the 4-6 range that is definitely not robust... if you were in the 6-12 range depending on the week, then at times you would be robust
    Last edited by dannno; 08-12-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Amy Schumer is one of those girls whose clothing size is dramatically different one month to the next.. or even one week to the next.. my ex gf is just like her in a lot more ways than one, lol.. sometimes she is pretty skinny and hot (imo) and other times 'just enough to be disappointing' (I believe those are her words).

She may be able to get down to a size 6 at times, but in the store during that skit she was looking for size 12, and there was at least one episode that season where she looked very plump, easily size 12.

If you are in the 4-6 range that is definitely not robust... if you were in the 6-12 range depending on the week, then at times you would be robust
    Sizing is jacked. The more expensive something is, the smaller size ya wear (vanity sizing). I bought some dress slacks at WHBM last year and I needed a 2. I'm not a 2, not even close. I think I'm medium sized but since people, in general, have gotten fatter (especially women my age), I just seem small in comparison.

I binged YouTube a few months ago and caught up on all this insane 3rd Wave Feminist/SJW insanity. In short, we are $#@!ed. It gets worse every few years.

just watched this
    pretty funny at times
    ending was weird

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    just watched this
    pretty funny at times
    ending was weird
    Not a fan. After "Act of War" I decided this guy just knows how to hype his mediocre pablum.

LOL!!! There is a "F U Frank!" in the movie

I wanted to like this movie just because it pissed off a lot of SJW's, however it was exceptionally boring and overall pretty dumb.