Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

Donald Trump: President Barack Obama 'Is the Founder of ISIS'

Donald Trump made a startling accusation against President Barack Obama during a Florida rally Wednesday night, telling supporters that the commander in chief is the "founder of ISIS."

"ISIS is honoring president Obama," the Republican presidential nominee said during a rally at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida. "He is the founder of ISIS. He founded ISIS. And, I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.

Trump's declaration was met with chants of "Lock her up!" from rally-goers.

In addressing Obama, Trump included the president's middle name, calling him Barack Hussein Obama -- a move that's typically been employed by those who claim Obama is secretly a Muslim.

"Radical Islamic terrorism," Trump said. "And people don’t like saying that. Our president refuses to use the term. Every time another event happens, I keep saying, I wonder if he’s gonna say it this time. And he doesn’t say it."

He also took aim at Clinton, for her refusal to use the term. "And Hillary won’t say it either," he said. "She doesn’t wanna say it, cause she doesn’t wanna offend the president, because then bad things could happen to her if she offends the president. Bad things could happen to her. So she’s afraid to say it. Hillary’s afraid to say it. She did say that she would say it because of me, but she’s afraid to say it. But, we have a real problem with radical islamic terror. It's’ what it is. It’s terror."
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donal...ry?id=41286869
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd include in the "co-founder of ISIS" category anyone who supported the Iraq, Libya, or Syrian Wars.

Trump supported at least two of the three.

So, pot kettle.

Trump's right.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'd include in the "co-founder of ISIS" category anyone who supported the Iraq, Libya, or Syrian Wars.

Trump supported at least two of the three.

So, pot kettle.
    ISIS/ISIL is just a reformation of Al Qaeda, which was a group founded and funded by the US.

And, I would probably say that Obama is more afraid of Hitlery than vs/vs.
    There is no spoon.

I'd say ISIS is the direct result of decades of interventionism. Of course, Trump wouldn't know that since he wants to put boots on the ground to fight ISIS which would further serve as a reason to recruit new members and continue to drag us into a quagmire of perpetual warfare.

ISIS was formed out of Saddam's remaining Sunni army after the Iraq war. Blame that part on Bush and the neoconservatives. They were marginalized by the new Shiite leaders of Iraq. Blame that on Bush and Obama. They were aided by attempts to help them overthrow Assad. Blame that on Obama, Hillary and of course, the neoconservatives.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He probably like majority of GOP also thinks that Obama is a secret Muslim.

But based on what is visible in public domain, he would have been more accurate if he had called him one of the main enablers of ISIS; real founders probably are his masters alliance of zionist-saudi-moneybaggers synergy team that has track record of financing/arming radical Islamic Jihadi groups going back decades.

Hillary Clinton Once Had a Cat Named Isis

Poll: Do you see Hillary Clinton and Obama as enablers of Islamic Jihadi militants in Syria?
    No 0%
    Yes 100%
    Not sure 0%

Marco Rubio, ISIS & Israel are all attacking Hezbulah?

BOMBSHELL: ISIS leader was US prisoner. Obama released him

Netanyahu advised US against attacking ISIS, wants violence between ISIS-Iran

Israel ‘Concerned’ over US War On ISIS

ISIS and Israel to attack Hezbullah in Lebanon

No need to panic ; Former CIA deputy station chief discusses ISIS with Iraqi Sunni leaders

Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

Controversial zionist Charles Krauthammer making neocons' case for alliance with Al Qaeda:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUeJYFZ94

Syria: The Strange US/Israel/Al-Qaeda Ménage à Trois

Israel's plan was to bomb Western targets, make it seem as though Egypt was behind the attacks
    Nov. 11, 2009
    The Lavon affair - also known locally as esek habish, "the rotten business" - was a plan to discredit Egypt's government, then headed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, by bombing theaters, post offices and U.S. and British institutions, and making it seem as though Egypt was behind the bombings. The thinking in Israel at the time was that if the British were to give up control of the Suez Canal, it would be left in Egypt's hands, putting Cairo in a better position to exert pressure on Israel.

The agents were told "to undermine the West's trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity" while concealing Israel's role in the sabotage.

French Government Official: More Jews Have Joined ISIS

Syrian in Israeli hospital: ‘Most fighters know they will get good care here’
    By REUTERS
    09/15/2013 02:43
    IDF mum on how the steady flow of wounded from the Syria civil war enter Israel, looking for treatment.

Syrian Civil War Fueling Bloody Resurgence of Al Qaeda in Iraq

clarifications:

Donald Trump: Claim that Obama founded ISIS was "sarcasm"

Donald Trump said Friday that he was being sarcastic when he made the inflammatory claim earlier this week that Obama "founded" the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Ratings challenged @CNN reports so seriously that I call President Obama (and Clinton) "the founder" of ISIS, & MVP. THEY DON'T GET SARCASM?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 12, 2016

On Wednesday, Trump first introduced the attack line at a rally in Sunrise, Florida.

"In fact, in many respects, you know they honor President Obama," Trump told the crowd about the terrorist organization. "ISIS is honoring President Obama. He is the founder of ISIS. He is the founder of ISIS, OK? He's the founder! He founded ISIS! And I would say the co-founder would be Crooked Hillary Clinton."

He repeated the line again during a phone interview on CNBC Thursday morning.

"He was the founder of ISIS, absolutely," Trump said.

And then on Hugh Hewitt's radio show later that day, the GOP nominee doubled (and tripled) down on the claim, even despite the conservative talk show host's attempt to tone down Trump's rhetoric.

"I know what you meant," Hewitt told Trump of his Obama-ISIS comments. "You meant that he created the vacuum, he lost the peace."

But Trump stuck to his original statement. "No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS. I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

Hewitt tried to fact check the billionaire in real time.

"But [Obama's] not sympathetic to them," he said. "He hates them. He's trying to kill them."

Trump responded: "I don't care. He was the founder. His -- the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

Later in the interview, the real estate mogul said his claim was "no mistake."

"No, it's no mistake," Trump said. "Everyone's liking it. I think they're liking it."

Trump continued to repeat that Obama and Clinton were the founders of the terrorist organization at an event in Miami later Thursday.

"I call President Obama and Hillary Clinton the founders of ISIS - they're the founders," Trump told the National Association of Home Builders: "ISIS will hand [Clinton] the most valuable player award. Her only competition is Barack Obama, between the two of them."

On Thursday evening, Trump had one more exchange with a local television reporter about Obama starting ISIS.

"Isn't what you're saying inflammatory?" a WTVJ reporter asked.

Trump responded: "Let it be inflammatory. I tell the truth."
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...s-was-sarcasm/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His point is invalid if he refuses to put any responsibility on Bush/Cheney. That speaks volumes. The sand will glow and my sons and daughters will probably be sent over there by conscription if trump has his way.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    His point is invalid if he refuses to put any responsibility on Bush/Cheney. That speaks volumes. The sand will glow and my sons and daughters will probably be sent over there by conscription if trump has his way.
    He's taken Bush to task numerous times for unleashing havoc in the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He's taken Bush to task numerous times for unleashing havoc in the Middle East.
    Yeah, but he stops short at saying anything about the Bush or Reagan administrations aiding terrorists with money and weapons.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

When isn't Trump sarcastic? He's treating the campaign like a troll treats a thread. He can't be held accountable for anything because he will just say he was being sarcastic. Is his tax plan sarcastic? Is his position on TTP sarcastic?
    Last edited by dean.engelhardt; 08-12-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    When isn't Trump sarcastic? He's treating the campaign like a troll treats a thread. He can't be held accountable for anything because he will just say he was being sarcastic. Is his tax plan sarcastic? Is his position on TTP sarcastic?
    The things Trump says at formal speeches or as a policy statement on the campaign site are not sarcastic, but what he loosely says at rallies, interviews and on social media is subject to sarcasm.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    loll..... you mean like..

Trump says: "Mexico is sending their criminals and rapists"

Media says: "What he meant was all Mexicans are criminals and rapists"

We could play this game all day with almost any of his statements. I don't think you wanna go down that road.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-12-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump says: "The second amendment people could do something, maybe."

Media says: "What he meant was... for a second amendment supporter to shoot Hillary Clinton if she gets elected!"
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You wanna keep playing CPUd?

Playing what?

On that statement he is indeed 100% correct. How quickly people forget the events that created ISIS. Obama and Hillary are responsible for founding ISIS:

when it comes to this year’s election the MSM are lying shills for Hillary. But now it seems they’re all suffering from amnesia too. …
    the claim that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are, correspondingly, the “founder” and “cofounder” of ISIS. True to form, the media reaction has been to shriek in outrage ...

As of this writing, not one American media source of which this writer is aware has brought up i… the August 2012 report (declassified and released in 2015 under a FOIA request from Judicial Watch) from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) stating that “there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in Eastern Syria, and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.” ... In August 2012 the Secretary of State at the time was one Hillary Rodham Clinton. The President was and still is one Barack Hussein Obama.

The DIA report said, in essence, that if we (the U.S. and our local cronies) keep aiding al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, and other such sterling democrats, something really nasty would arise in eastern Syria. Several months later, it did, when ISIS declared itself a state straddling the Syria-Iraq border.
    At some point, even a three-year-old picks up on the concept of causation. … By dumping funds and arms into the hands of terrorists … they had no idea, poor dears, what might happen. Except they did. ... they had every reason to heed what amounted to a forewarning from DIA. Instead, they decided to press on, aware of the likely result. This was intended: “ . . . this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want.”
    General Michael Flynn … confirmed last year, this was not a matter of the administration’s turning a “blind eye” but of their “willful decision” that led to ISIS …

the Fourth Estate’s malfeasance in not connecting the 2012 DIA report to Trump’s accusation…. And let’s not forget the former Acting CIA Director who’s calling for assassinations of Russian personnel (and Iranians) in Syria. Sure! It’s all in good fun! What could possibly go wrong? … https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/blogs/jim-jatras/trump-claims-obama-and-hillary-are-founder-and-co-founder-of-isis/

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Playing what?
    playing your game...

having fun yet?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/obtuse

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    The things Trump says at formal speeches or as a policy statement on the campaign site are not sarcastic, but what he loosely says at rallies, interviews and on social media is subject to sarcasm.
    That's not exactly true.

Things said loosely at rallies are subject to sarcasm only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday mornings before noon.

Things said in interviews and on social media are subject to sarcasm only on Mondays, Saturday evenings and Sundays after church.

(be aware that they are only *subject* to sarcasm - that does not in any way imply they are *always* sarcastic)

genius!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    That's not exactly true.

Things said loosely at rallies are subject to sarcasm only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday mornings before noon.

Things said in interviews and on social media are subject to sarcasm only on Mondays, Saturday evenings and Sundays after church.

(be aware that they are only *subject* to sarcasm - that does not in any way imply they are *always* sarcastic)

genius!!
    LOL!
    There is no spoon.

More re-clarification of previous unclarification:

More re-clarification of previous unclarification:

DJ Donald Trump:

STILL trolling the establishment like a ninja, and playing the media like a fiddle.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump responded: "I don't care. He was the founder. His -- the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"
    WTF TRUMP you almost had me on foreign policy.. I thought you understood that the establishment foreign policy was a scam and then you started repeating the number one neocon talking point. It's all americas fault for getting out of Iraq. Go $#@! yourself Trump, you bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    WTF TRUMP you almost had me on foreign policy.. I thought you understood that the establishment foreign policy was a scam and then you started repeating the number one neocon talking point. It's all americas fault for getting out of Iraq. Go $#@! yourself Trump, you bastard.
    Every time I think he's doing something right (not often) he turns around and back tracks. I feel like he's acting as the surrogate "bean spiller" for Clinton. Put the truth out there but then downplaying it or backtracking so it can be called "old news" later, which is one of Hillary's bread-and-butter excuses when called out on something.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Every time I think he's doing something right (not often) he turns around and back tracks. I feel like he's acting as the surrogate "bean spiller" for Clinton. Put the truth out there but then downplaying it or backtracking so it can be called "old news" later, which is one of Hillary's bread-and-butter excuses when called out on something.
    He knows but he still repeats the necoon talking points, the dude is a political actor and shouldn't even be considered as a serious person.

unclarification clarified:

He knows but he still repeats the necoon talking points, the dude is a political actor and shouldn't even be considered as a serious person.
    Uh huh. Yeah, we know nikcers.

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

What he said was THE WAY we got out of Iraq.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast