Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LIVE: Man climbing Trump Tower with Suction Cups

so what happened> I had to leave because my entire life is based on everybody else's schedules. Did he end it?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    so what happened> I had to leave because my entire life is based on everybody else's schedules. Did he end it?
    Not yet. He's close to the open window and the cops are trying to get him to take a rope. He's in arms reach of the cops. The climber is carrying leaflets - not sure what's on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The cops violently grabbed him and pulled him into the building.

Aaaaaand it's all over.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Video he (allegedly) posted to You Tube

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

//suz just posted video

He is a Trump supporter - huh
    Last edited by dannno; 08-10-2016 at 04:39 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I found the live stream again just in time to see them grab him

Are the officers ok?

(HA! I beat the Texan)

He's a Trumpkin.

LOL at the cops trying to figure out the suction cups.

And Ouch, trying to pull him in despite the ropes.
    Last edited by RJB; 08-10-2016 at 04:41 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He's a Trumpkin.
    Trumpkin, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    This one is orchestrated!!

I can only take so much of the pundits
    trying to blame this on
    the Russians
    , Trump, Racism, Iran,
    Global warming... srsly.. CNN.. 4 realz
    Russians. They think everything is about them. Everything is about Americans!

Kid looks and sounds like he is autistic. They also took him out of the building on a stretcher for some reason.

IDK, why do I get the feeling we are being played. I could see the media playing up that the cops hurt a white autistic Trump supporter kid in Trump tower, for the purpose of setting the narrative of Trump supports police abuse. They want to get all those outraged by police abuse supporting Hillary.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Kid looks and sounds like he is autistic. They also took him out of the building on a stretcher for some reason.
    The police were yanking on his body for a half a minute, and seemed dumbfounded that their brute force didn't snap the climbing ropes that he was still attached to.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The police were yanking on his body for a half a minute, and seemed dumbfounded that their brute force didn't snap the climbing ropes that he was still attached to.
    I watched that several times over. The kid was grabbing the far side of the building to get away from them when they were grabbing him.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I watched that several times over. The kid was grabbing the far side of the building to get away from them when they were grabbing him.
    Once they had him in the window, he was still tied in, upside down, and they were yanking on his body. My guesstimation for a half a minute may have been an exaggeration.

This right here is a fine example of a man that wants to Make America Great Again.

All you lame-ass anti-Trumpers need to take a lesson.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 08-10-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Did they taze him yet?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They are saying that it may rain, which could interfere with his suction cups - anybody know if this is true? In my experience, a little moisture makes suction cups work that much better.
    They would likely still stick but they will certainly become prone to sliding when he's hanging on there.
    "I am a bird"

Very tactical and safe to knock out the window. That guy was working his way up from ground level. He was really going somewhere. If it had not been for government he would have made it to the top. Set your ambition and keep at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Very tactical and safe to knock out the window. That guy was working his way up from ground level. He was really going somewhere. If it had not been for government he would have made it to the top. Set your ambition and keep at it.
    He forgot to check his privilege...

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Funniest comment I heard was that the guy had to clean the windows before he could attach the suction cups... Soo Trump tower is dirty ?

Free PR, free window cleaning... I don't see why Trump could be against this.
    "I am a bird"

Surprised they didn't shout "STOP RESISTING" and shoot the poor (confused) kid...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Trumpkin, LOL.
    I like to think of them as Trumpertarians.
    "The Patriarch"

I saw that climbing thread and wondered about this guy so I thought I would update.

Man who climbed Trump Tower with suction cups pleads guilty

Under a plea deal, Stephen Rogata pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct.

The deal includes no jail time under the following conditions:

1. He must undergo mental treatment for one year at Turning Point Mental Health Center in Virginia. Rogata is from Virginia and currently enrolled in college there.

2. He must provide a monthly letter providing updates on his treatment.

3. He must be enrolled in college full time or work at least 20 hours per week for one year.

4. He must stay away from Trump Tower and Donald Trump for one year.

5. He cannot be arrested for anything for a period of one year.

6. If he is successful in completing these requirements, after one year, the reckless endangerment charge will be dropped and he no longer faces jail time.

7. If he fails, he faces jail time for up to one year.

http://abc7ny.com/news/man-who-climb...uilty/1775542/

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12