Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LIVE: Man climbing Trump Tower with Suction Cups

LIVE: Man climbing Trump Tower with Suction Cups

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    They shut down downtown because of this.

Crazy to watch it live!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

They just smashed the window right above him

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    They just smashed the window right above him
    He's going around it
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I like how they are using a female negotiator. If he gives up it's probably because he thinks he might get laid.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is rather entertaining.

This one is orchestrated!!

I can only take so much of the pundits
    trying to blame this on
    the Russians, Trump, Racism, Iran,
    Global warming... srsly.. CNN.. 4 realz
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-10-2016 at 03:38 PM.

How high is he? As in - how high up is the window they smashed?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yesterday it was about diapers. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's kind of entertaining to see what will come next, it's always a big surprise.

How high is he? As in - how high up is the window they smashed?
    ~16th floor

In the future, I hope someone shows it sped up. Like eight hours condensed into 3 minutes.

They are saying that it may rain, which could interfere with his suction cups - anybody know if this is true? In my experience, a little moisture makes suction cups work that much better.

Oh no! Is that a window washing thing coming down?

Oh no! Is that a window washing thing coming down?
    It's a scaffolding, they probably use it for washing the windows. It takes a long time to get it down.

They are saying they think he might have a banner in his backpack to hang or something.

Hopefully it is something a little more creative than "TRUMP SUCKS"

He's on the 19th floor. He has about 39 more to go.

It's a scaffolding, they probably use it for washing the windows. It takes a long time to get it down.

They are saying they think he might have a banner in his backpack to hang or something.

Hopefully it is something a little more creative than "TRUMP SUCKS"

You and I both now that the authoritarian class cannot just sit back and wait for him to either reach the top or fall. This must be stopped!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They say they're going break glass above him and box him in with the scaffolding. Suction cup guy is Steve from Va.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

You and I both now that the authoritarian class cannot just sit back and wait for him to either reach the top or fall. This must be stopped!
    The glass is going to fall on him.

He's getting protected and served.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

It's not gonna rain

I like how they are using a female negotiator. If he gives up it's probably because he thinks he might get laid.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    They say they're going break glass above him and box him in with the scaffolding. Suction cup guy is Steve from Va.
    "Steve from Virginia" and that he wants Donald Trump to see him.
    I assume he means he wants to meet and talk with Trump.

Suction cup Steve is pretty cute. I don't think he wants to get down with the negotiator.

They are saying that it may rain, which could interfere with his suction cups - anybody know if this is true? In my experience, a little moisture makes suction cups work that much better.
    That's been my experience, as well.

I wish someone would hold up a sign in one of the windows warning Suction Cup Steve about the scaffolding.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Suction cup Steve is pretty cute. I don't think he wants to get down with the negotiator.

I think the odds of him getting laid are directly proportional to the odds of him finishing this climb. Pretty much inversely related to listening to the negotiator, though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why don't they just shoot out the window?

LOL at them mentioning that this is a national story because he's climbing a building owned by a presidential candidate.

I turned off the audio for the news feed and turned this on instead:

(It works good for debates too)

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I'm surprised they don't shoot him and then go to his house and shoot his dog.

Is he giving up? It looks like he's giving up. And what's up with cop sucking? How are the cops lives at risk?

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    They broke one earlier, then they figured out they can simply uninstall them

He just littered a water bottle, probably a pretty hefty fine.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-10-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast