Thread: Ivanka Trump: Critics 'scared' of Donald Trump presidency

Ivanka Trump: Critics 'scared' of Donald Trump presidency

She may be the campaign whisperer in an often-blustery realm of Donald Trump.

Trump's eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, offered a full-throated but soft-spoken defense of her father's sometimes-controversial candidacy in an interview following his speech Monday before the Detroit Economic Club.

"He raised me to be a strong woman and voice my opinion," she told the Detroit Free Press. "I share with him when I agree and when I disagree."

When asked whether she could provide some examples of where she and her father disagreed on policy or strategy, she demurred.

Her advice is provided "privately, because that’s the nature of our relationship," she said. "But I’m very inspired by what he’s done."

To critics who call her father's temperament "volatile," Ivanka Trump challenged the characterization, calling her father "incredibly level-headed."

"I think that he fights, and he’s strong, and he’s had to fight. He has a lot of people coming at him," Trump said sitting in a windowless room deep beneath Cobo Center, where the Republican presidential nominee addressed nearly 1,500 business executives and supporters.

Now is not the time to start telling Donald Trump to alter his approach after so much success, according to his daughter.

The New York City real estate magnate who has never run for elected office "beat 16 incredibly capable, competent people in the Republican primaries, so it’s not my place to tell him to change his campaigning style," Ivanka Trump said.

"I think he fights the fights that he feels are important for this country, and he'll bring that same spirit and that same energy to the White House," she added. "I think people want somebody who is going to fight for them."

there's more http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...ency/88380864/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The system fears Trump because they can't trust him to continue the graft and keep their secrets. Now they will certainly try to convert him, but right now he's public enemy number one.

I am a critic and I am deadly afraid of a Hillary presidency because I think she is a war monger, wrong on the economy, domestic policy etc.

I am sure some people thinks that makes me a hater of Hillary

Ivanka Trump, offered a full-throated...
    I had to stop reading there.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon