Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bizarre Behavior, Seizure Allegations Raise Doubts About Hillary Clinton's Health

Bizarre Behavior, Seizure Allegations Raise Doubts About Hillary Clinton's Health

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...bts-about-her-

As the presidential campaign enters its final stages, probing questions have emerged about the health condition of Hillary Clinton.

Hillary' bizarre, erratic behavior on the campaign trail (culminating with last week's perplexing "short-circuit" comment) has left many wondering whether she is seriously ill. Hillary has at multiple times had convulsions that appear to be seizures on camera, including a series of seemingly inexplicable coughing fits.
    [...]
    A frequently referenced video, shown below, alleging that Hillary may have seizure-like conditions emerged several weeks ago and has so far failed to lead to a conclusive explanation whether Hillary may have ongoing health problems and potential residual aftereffects from a blood clot in her brain sustained three years ago.
    [...]
    Recall in January 2013, CNN reported that then Secretary of State Clinton was treated with blood thinners at a New York hospital to help dissolve a blood clot in her head. Back then doctors were confident she would make a full recovery. Clinton was admitted to New York Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday due to the clot that was discovered during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said. The clot was located in the vein between the brain and and the skull behind Clinton's right ear and did not result in any stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said in a statement.

Going further back, back in 2005, then Senator Hillary fainted during a speech in Buffalo, NY, where she received medical attention on site. “About five minutes into the speech, she said she was queasy,” said Erie County Democratic Chairman Len Lenihan, who was at the Women’s TAP fund-raiser at the private club. "Clinton left the podium and continued her talk sitting in a chair but eventually left the room, saying she needed a break, Lenihan said. She returned to the podium a short time later but fainted before resuming her speech. “It became clear she was faint. She was sort of brought down gracefully,” he said.

The room was cleared, and Clinton immediately received medical attention from, among others, a doctor who attended the event.
    And so, questions about Hillary's health remain, especially after photos emerged over the weekend showing Hillary demonstrating unease while climbing stairs.
    [...]
    This has led to further speculation about the identity of a man, allegedly part of her secret service, who some has been dubbed as her "handler", a person who is supposedly her personal doctor
    [...]
    We saw this first “doctor” during Hillary’s recent freeze-up. As the following captures show, Hillary’s handler appears always ready to reassure Hillary, moving Secret Service Agents out of the way, urging her to "keep talking". According to Cernovich "this handler is not an ordinary SS agent."
    [...]
    Further adding to the mystery, Cernovich also points out - in an unconfirmed report - that the so called "handler" appears to carry a Diazepam pen.

Sedative
    It can treat anxiety, muscle spasms, and seizures.
    Controlled substance
    Can cause paranoid or suicidal ideation and impair memory, judgment, and coordination. Combining with other substances, particularly alcohol, can slow breathing and possibly lead to death.
    Pharmaceutical Exec: Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson’s Disease
    "Involuntary movements" and difficulty walking is a form of dyskinesia
    http://www.infowars.com/pharmaceutic...nsons-disease/

According to Shkreli, the syringe “may be an Apokyn pen, used to treat Parkinson’s,” noting that it was the same color.
    Apokyn side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Apokyn: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have:

nausea or vomiting that continues after taking an anti-nausea medication;

twitching or uncontrollable movements of your eyes, lips, tongue, face, arms, or legs;

worsening of your Parkinson symptoms;

a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;

severe headache;

daytime sleepiness or drowsiness;

depression, confusion, unusual or inappropriate behavior;

paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, delirium, aggressive behavior, agitation;

[...]

lung problems--new or worsening cough, pain when you breathe, feeling short of breath while lying down, wheezing, gasping for breath, cough with foamy mucus, fever.

You may have increased sexual urges, unusual urges to gamble, or other intense urges while taking this medicine. Talk with your doctor if this occurs.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Not exactly the same piece, but I'm sorry if it upsets you when members post about the other major party candidate in your Trump sub-forum, CPUd.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1485992...ial-candidates

Many meds influence decision-making, either directly or indirectly. You know from your own experience that you can make different decisions when you are hungry or tired. Prescription drugs often have side-effects on the body that can influence decisions. Do you want the nuclear codes in the hands of Big Pharma, in effect? That sounds scary to me.

So if you think prescription meds don’t CAUSE thoughts, you are not current with modern science. A person on prescription meds is essentially a chemical cyborg – part human, part science experiment.
    [...]
    This brings us to Hillary Clinton.

Clinton looks unhealthy to me, and to many observers. And she has had some unexplained episodes that look like leftover brain damage from her concussion, or from a stroke, or something. See Mike Cernovich explain this one. I’m not a doctor, so my medical opinion has zero credibility. But there is certainly a legitimate question here. If voters are not confident in the brain-health of their candidates, that’s as big a problem as you can have.

Don’t act like it doesn’t matter. If you do, you’re a science-denier.

I also think Trump needs to get tested at the same time. He does have a lot of energy, if you know what I mean. At age 70, nearly all adults are on some sort of meds. Let’s sort it out. Their meds might not be the type that influence decisions.

But I doubt it. I doubt it hard.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

having seizures is a pre-requisite for being prez...

--Albert J. Nock

Don't you think she looks tired?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Every time I see one of these stories I think about that. But that scene at the rally - where she froze up - that was definitely not just rumor. http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/08...coughing-fits/

When a protester appears, Hillary freezes. In psychology you learn that the flight-or-fight response is a myth. A stressful situation trigger a fight, flight, or freeze response.

While still FROZEN, Hillary is rescued by a male Secret Service agent, who reassures her, “You’ll be OK.”
    Notice how Hillary’s lips are pursed? She has completely frozen, and has lost control of her executive functions/pre-frontal cortex.

Then the Secret Service guy literally tells her "You can do this. Just keep talking." Like a parrot, she squawks "We're just going to keep talking..."

It's the damndest thing I've seen since the Carl Cameron thing during the 2007/2008 debates . Here - watch. And remember, GWB ducked flying shoes without missing a beat. She froze up over a heckler?

No worries. Bill will handle things while Hill is incapacitated.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's another one. She gets wobbly and loses track of her thoughts for a moment:

She might look it, but she certainly doesn't feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Every time I see one of these stories I think about that. But that scene at the rally - where she froze up - that was definitely not just rumor. http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/08...coughing-fits/

Then the Secret Service guy literally tells her "You can do this. Just keep talking." Like a parrot, she squawks "We're just going to keep talking..."

It's the damndest thing I've seen since the Carl Cameron thing during the 2007/2008 debates . Here - watch. And remember, GWB ducked flying shoes without missing a beat. She froze up over a heckler?

wow. yeah... that's a weird look on her face. Looks like fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    wow. yeah... that's a weird look on her face. Looks like fear.
    I'm pretty sure the only thought she couldn't get out of her head was, "I've had people killed for less than that buddy, how dare you say something like that to me peon."

Would it not be a criminal conspiracy to help Clinton conceal this illness from the public?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Would it not be a criminal conspiracy to help Clinton conceal this illness from the public?
    Probably no more than what they did for Wilson, FDR, Kennedy or Reagan. But that was before 24/7 news and internet.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No worries. Bill will handle things girls while Hill is incapacitated.
    Fixed it for ya.

Perhaps Hil has met a certain Doctor...
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing to See Here: Mainstream Media Dismisses Concerns About Hillary Clinton’s Health Issues
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/08/...llarys-health/

In their usual fingers-in-ears-la-la-la fashion, the mainstream media and Hillary Clinton supporters are all in denial that there is an issue with the Democratic nominee’s health, despite mounting evidence that something is seriously wrong. In fact, they’re trying to manipulate the issue to make those who are concerned look like they are the ones with problems because only crazy right-wing conspiracy theorists would say otherwise.
    [...]
    If Hillary Clinton does indeed have neurological issues, it could explain the angry outbursts that had her husband walking around with a black eye, calling handicapped children visiting the White House “f***ing retards,” and compelled a former Secret Service agent, Gary Byrne, to write an entire book about her rage issues. Byrne is not the first agent to write about her bad behavior. A previous book was written by Ronald Kessler, in which he recounts a story of saying “good morning” to the then-First Lady, and getting the response, “F*** off.”

The mainstream media is covering for her

Okay – we all have sympathy for health issues, but we are talking about a mystery issue that causes bouts of unreasonable rage, seizures during stressful situations, and makes a person overwhelmed and disoriented when there is a lot going on…..does the mainstream somehow think that once HRC is in office, the stress will disappear? How will one of those bouts of rage go over if the next time she throws a Bible at someone, she whacks Vladimir Putin upside the head?

No matter what your feelings are about her opponent, anyone should be able to realize that efforts to hide her health condition are failing and that means her health condition is quite serious.
    [...]
    Regardless of the coverup, we do have the right to know the truth about Hillary Clinton’s health, but truth and HRC never seem to be close companions. Not only is the campaign itself covering for her, but the mainstream media is as well. Aside from a few influential media outlets like Drudge Report, Zero Hedge, and Breitbart, you are only hearing this from bloggers who are screaming it from the rafters.

So what can we do about this?

There is power in refusing to be silent. We can ask these questions and share this information. We can voice our doubts and make sure that people can’t ignore these photos and videos of what are most certainly serious symptoms. We can uncover the coverup.

There’s only so much that the mainstream can do to hide this. We must demand answers.

Frankly, I’m not even sure Hillary Clinton is healthy enough to make it through the election, more less, run the country.
    --Albert J. Nock

Frankly, I’m not even sure Hillary Clinton is healthy enough to make it through the election, more less, run the country.
    Looks like there is a silver-lining after all. If this election puts that evil bitch in the grave, I'd say that's a win for humanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Probably no more than what they did for Wilson, FDR, Kennedy or Reagan. But that was before 24/7 news and internet.
    The internet doesn't help. Historians from both sides of the aisle agree that Reagan's disease didn't manifest until he left office.

The internet doesn't help. Historians from both sides of the aisle agree that Reagan's disease didn't manifest until he left office.
    Yes I don't think they conspired to hide an illness while running for office.

Aren't presidential candidates expected to release information about their medical health? I don't recall her doing this and I don't hear anyone in the media bringing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Aren't presidential candidates expected to release information about their medical health? I don't recall her doing this and I don't hear anyone in the media bringing it up.
    She released them last year.

Hillary's health 'excellent,' doctor says

Hillary Clinton is a healthy 67-year-old woman who suffers from hypothyroidism, seasonal allergies and takes blood thinners as a precaution against clots, according to a two-page letter from her personal physician released Friday afternoon by her campaign.
    “Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative,” Dr. Lisa Bardack, chair of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group, and Clinton’s physician since 2001, wrote, summarizing Clinton’s health history. “She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States.”

In releasing Clinton’s health records, her campaign is hoping to show off a greater level of transparency than any of its rivals. The campaign noted that the former secretary of state is the first 2016 presidential candidate to release health history, a step usually conducted only after a candidate has become its party’s nominee.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz4Gr4xkmHD
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Trump has released his as well:

Is this going to be the new birther movement? Seizure truthers? It's reasonable to be concerned if a presidential candidate has a severe medical condition, but is there any actual evidence that this is the case? The GIF used in the article is looped to make it look more egregious than it actually is, even. There are plenty of ways you can criticize her without devolving into conspiracy theories about her health. It's as inane as going after Melania for the supposed discrepancies regarding her immigration history.
    Last edited by Antischism; 08-09-2016 at 11:47 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Is this going to be the new birther movement? Seizure truthers? It's reasonable to be concerned if a presidential candidate has a severe medical condition, but is there any actual evidence that this is the case? The GIF used in the article is looped to make it look more egregious than it actually is, even. There are plenty of ways you can criticize her without devolving into conspiracy theories about her health. It's as inane as going after Melania for the supposed discrepancies regarding her immigration history.
    We shall watch and pray......

There is no spoon.

And what the heck is that sore on her tongue!?

Michael Douglas has some similar looking lesions with his oropharangeal cancer from oral sex.... maybe someone should get the medical reports for Huma while they're at it.... lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Several blogs are reporting that some of her medical documents have been leaked by Anonymous:. I can't get them to embed, but there are .jpgs below:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1790

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/b...inswangers.htm

Last edited by angelatc; 08-09-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Several blogs are reporting that some of her medical documents have been leaked by Anonymous:. I can't get them to embed, but there are .jpgs below:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1790

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/b...inswangers.htm

Seems legit. http://www.snopes.com/san-bernardino...g-pork-insult/

Not exactly the site I'd go to for credible info. The Twitter link doesn't exist, either.

Subcortical Vascular Dementia? There's no cure for that. er..I mean

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    CPU again trying to defend Killary, surprised?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast