Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have been looking for an old , poorer condition cigar store wooden indian

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Another? You got the first one?
    Yeah , a modern , wooden reproduction from the same place in Fla that sells the one Doc posted the photo of right above here .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yeah , a modern , wooden reproduction from the same place in Fla that sells the one Doc posted the photo of right above here .
    There's one here near me but I do not think it's old. Also this dealer tends to be high, so my feelings won't be hurt if you mock the price. I suspect its negotiable - everything in this business is. https://flint.craigslist.org/clt/d/w...721491750.html

I could put my wooden Indian out on the front lawn with a pumpkin for Thanksgiving , but I think it would be better if I had a wooden turkey to put next to him . Anybody happen to have a wooden turkey ? I do not need a pilgrim , those should be easy to come by .
    Two years later....I have a wooden turkey. It's not realistic though. More akin to a centerpiece than a live bird. He has holes drilled around the back lip of his tail where feathers could go.

There's one here near me but I do not think it's old. Also this dealer tends to be high, so my feelings won't be hurt if you mock the price. I suspect its negotiable - everything in this business is. https://flint.craigslist.org/clt/d/w...721491750.html
    Yes , it is not old and the last one I bought was about 1/10th of that , but thank you much .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two years later....I have a wooden turkey. It's not realistic though. More akin to a centerpiece than a live bird. He has holes drilled around the back lip of his tail where feathers could go.
    I like it though .
    Do something Danke

He's for sale. $5 plus shipping @oyarde
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-12-2018 at 07:47 PM.

He's for sale. $5 plus shipping @oyarde
    I will take it , just pm me the address after you figure out what it costs to ship .
    Do something Danke

I will take it , just pm me the address after you figure out what it costs to ship .
    Your mailbox is full. He weighs almost 4 lbs, so $15 will cover it all.

Your mailbox is full. He weighs almost 4 lbs, so $15 will cover it all.
    OK , I just deleted about five from 2015 so should have room.
    Do something Danke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123