Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have been looking for an old , poorer condition cigar store wooden indian

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Maybe I could find Danke something scary to wear like a necklace of shrunken heads or something ....
    He probably already has one...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Raining today , again , probably a good day to look around .

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you ever find one Oyarde?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Did you ever find one Oyarde?
    I have not yet settled on one . I have found a couple I like in Fla with free shipping that are not expensive but are not old and only about three feet tall . I was thinking of cutting a log to stand it on so it would be eye level .

I was hoping Danke would step in and offer to make me a life sized Somali Pirate or something for Christmas ......

give me a ball park

bitcoin is trading at $610

how much bitcoin is it worth to you?
    Last edited by presence; 10-04-2016 at 03:45 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Danke. Do something.

What happened to your sig?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

post some pics of what you consider an ideal, within budget, "cigar store indian"
    Last edited by presence; 10-04-2016 at 03:58 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    post some pics of what you consider an ideal, within budget, "cigar store indian"
    I think I am going to go ahead with one of the ones I located in Fla . Thanks though .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Danke. Do something.

What happened to your sig?
    Sometimes I click it off so when he complains about it , hopefully the mods do not notice
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this your mom?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I found something else really cool while I was looking . It was going to run me 400 , so I passed , It was about a 3 ' x 3' mirror with a painted Indian maiden on it from an old tobacco store in Ft Worth .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Is this your mom?

Nah , she started smoking Pall Mall non filters somewhere around 1899 to 1907 . Pall Mall was a premium brand back then.
    Do something Danke

I found something else really cool while I was looking . It was going to run me 400 , so I passed , It was about a 3 ' x 3' mirror with a painted Indian maiden on it from an old tobacco store in Ft Worth .
    Check on Etsy

I saw a Totem Pole I liked today , but it was too big for the back porch , I would have had to put it in the yard .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Is this your mom?

I had a Granny that dipped, lol. I stuck my finger in her spittoon once to see what she was spitting out. It was gross, I almost vomited. Don't mess with an old lady's spittoon. I didn't have to learn that lesson twice.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Sometimes I click it off so when he complains about it , hopefully the mods do not notice
    Get a chainsaw and carve one. You could put Danke sporting his Free Candy smile on the bottom.

Get a chainsaw and carve one. You could put Danke sporting his Free Candy smile on the bottom.
    Thats a good idea.
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When I was a kid , guy who lived closest to our farm had race horses and raised and sold german shepherds . The meanest one he had was a bitch named Anke that would bite anyone it could get to .
    Do something Danke

I could put my wooden Indian out on the front lawn with a pumpkin for Thanksgiving , but I think it would be better if I had a wooden turkey to put next to him . Anybody happen to have a wooden turkey ? I do not need a pilgrim , those should be easy to come by .
    Do something Danke

I can always have Danke stand in for my Pilgrim .
    Do something Danke

I have a house I am getting ready to put up for sale. After it sells I might add an Indian .
    Do something Danke

If I get one made that looks like me maybe Danke could have it when I am gone to remember me by .
    Do something Danke

If I get one made that looks like me maybe Danke could have it when I am gone to remember me by .
    I have just the spot for it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Thanks WP,I looked at a couple of those already , modern reproductions , which I may have to go with. Looks like the most bang for the buck is the 5 foot @ 245 or the 3 foot @ 50 with free shipping out of Fla
    - It's a quite good option. You may also get Ebay Guarantee on it.

I am going to sell my pre columbian earthen set of masks and use it to get another wooden Indian I think .
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always feel bad for cigar store Indians.

I was hoping somebody posted that.

I set mine on fire.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I am going to sell my pre columbian earthen set of masks and use it to get another wooden Indian I think .
    Another? You got the first one?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast