Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump, father of 5, has reportedly never changed a diaper

Donald Trump, father of 5, has reportedly never changed a diaper

Add New York Post columnist Andrea Peyser to the list of conservatives who are quitting Donald Trump. "That's all folks! I'm out," she wrote in her Sunday column, saying that while "in my heart, I wanted the smack-talking, hair-challenged, self-absorbed New York City billionaire Republican to nail down this baby," after his recent antics, "I can no longer justify calling myself a Trumpkin." (Peyser had endorsed Trump in June.) Trump is "a guy with the common touch, but the attention span of a flea," she wrote, and she thinks "Trump secretly doesn't want the prize."

That's all pretty mundane stuff, and Peyser is too colorful for mundane, so she threw in some details, based on her experience hanging out with Trump "many times over the years, professionally, socially, and in wacky combinations of the two." She described his sprawling, three-story penthouse as "like the palace of Louis XIV — if the French king mated with Liberace," for example, and dropped in this anecdote:

When I visited about two months after his lovely wife, Melania, now 46, gave birth to the couple's son, Barron, now 10, the infamous germophobe boasted that after fathering five children, he'd never changed a diaper. I enthused that Melania, who stood quietly nearby aboard 5-inch stilettos, had lost all her baby weight. Trump corrected me: "She's almost lost all the baby weight." I was embarrassed for the mother of his youngest kid, who ignored the dig. [New York Post]
    So what? Fellow gossip and entertainment columnist Roger Friedman sees Peyser's un-endorsement of Trump as a sign that News Corp chief Rupert Murdoch is done with Trump, too. "Peyser can go over the top, and I disagree with her a lot, but she is the voice of the ring-wing Post," he writes at his Showbiz411 site. "She's also a woman. And a Murdoch soldier. If Murdoch didn't approve of this editorial, it wouldn't have been written." Peter Weber
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/641535...changed-diaper
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn CPUd, really?
    "The Patriarch"

I've changed diapers, shoveled stalls, mucked milk rooms and even emptied colostomy bags......

Does that make me eminently qualified for office?

if i was a billionaire i wouldnt change diapers either.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Chester Copperpot

CPU has totally dug into the bottom of the barrel before but now he only comes back with splinters... YEah one of the perks about being rich is that you dont have to change diapers... Its something you can do only if you want.. Personally, I wouldnt do it either

I just LOL'd when I read it, because I think Donald may have a phobia about babies and he gets triggered whenever someone shoves a baby in his face.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Maybe the real question is if he changes his own?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/641535...changed-diaper

Seriously, diaper politics is getting bit out of hand. Instead of debating ideas for bringing about positive change in America, unfortunately some of the cynical criticism like above is becoming too controversial and should be avoided.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I were as rich as him, I wouldn't have changed any diapers either. It's a $#@!ty job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I've changed diapers, shoveled stalls, mucked milk rooms and even emptied colostomy bags......

Truthfully?

YES.
    There is no spoon.

But you never cleared any little babies from this earth with drones like some "qualified" prize winning leaders.

So your skillz remain mundane when it comes to caring.

Nope, it makes you a man.
    "I am a bird"

And Hillary has changed Diapers? lol

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Have you seen proof that he's a billionaire ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I just LOL'd when I read it, because I think Donald may have a phobia about babies and he gets triggered whenever someone shoves a baby in his face.
    Or you are desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Or you are desperate.
    desperate for what?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Have you seen proof that he's a billionaire ?
    Is that not obvious? To ask that question is to show ignorance or bias.

There were some voices claiming CPUd have seen the light

Remember when the tabloids printed nonsense like this while the real journalists printed and verified secret documents they obtained from inside sources?

Thank God for Wikileaks.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Is that not obvious? To ask that question is to show ignorance or bias.
    Well I'm obviously biased. I don't like him.

However, he says a lot of things that are not based on facts.. I'm just asking whether or not you have seen proof that he's a billionaire.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Well I'm obviously biased. I don't like him.

However, he says a lot of things that are not based on facts.. I'm just asking whether or not you have seen proof that he's a billionaire.
    No amount of proof will ever satiate you. http://www.investopedia.com/news/don...eal-net-worth/

What really, really sucks is seeing so much energy wasted on Trump talk, while there are probably 100 good solid liberty candidates who could benefit from our attention.

If I was a billionaire, I wouldnt even wipe my own ass talkless of changing diapers, i would probably hire a nanny to do all the dirty and annoying stuff that come with child rearing.

My time is money and there is no money in wasting time with whinny, smelly, unintelligable kids.

And CPU, u dont have to post every negative article about Trump. You have to be a bit more selective with your articles.

i heard trump has someone wipe his own ass....

Geez, i now regret not becoming a billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    THIS, I would never cook either, or take out the trash.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Diapers are for Cucks

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Diapers are for Ducks

I'm fairly certain my father never changed any diapers either. Thank you for making me aware that he is evil incarnate.

Some of us don't have nor ever will have kids and I can firmly say w/ honor that I've never changed a diaper nor have any desire to do so.

Judging by how much he's donated to democrats like Hillary... he's happy to buy Depenz for Hillary
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I'm the father of three. I can't specifically recall it, but I suspect that I've changed a chitty diaper.

If I did,...it was because nobody else was home, however.

I suspect I might have said to his momma, "That kid has chit. You reckon somebody ort ta do somethin' about it?"

I'm in Kentucky, though,......attitudes may fluctuate from state to state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast