Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIA finally admits to chemtrail program

Those aren't all contrails people. It's honestly baffling to see people still playing pretend over this issue after so many years.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I never bragged and what's that got to do with this subject?
    Maybe you didn't brag but you mentioned it. The fact that you think contrails are "chemtrails" tells me a lot about your "intellect."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Maybe you didn't brag but you mentioned it. The fact that you think contrails are "chemtrails" tells me a lot about your "intellect."
    They're not all contrails. The difference from 20 years ago is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    They're not all contrails. The difference from 20 years ago is obvious.
    If someone cannot understand science, I have no answer for them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If someone cannot understand science, I have no answer for them.
    Right- I'll trust my physicist friend and you can think what you want.

BTW- I only mention my IQ scores because of all the negative talk about other races and their low IQ's. One- to show that IQ scores are questionable and Two- I am of mixed race.
    There is no spoon.

I take a lot of photos of the sky and specifically of abnormal clouds. I have a photo that I would like debunked. What would be the explanation of this jet making a complete u-turn in the sky? Oh and this u-turn didn't happen just one time, it happened twice that I saw in about an hours time. This is photo was taken by me on a trip to Mendocino County California. I have other photos of jets mysterious changing flight course as well but I would first ask about this one!

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBarn View Post
    I take a lot of photos of the sky and specifically of abnormal clouds. I have a photo that I would like debunked. What would be the explanation of this jet making a complete u-turn in the sky? Oh and this u-turn didn't happen just one time, it happened twice that I saw in about an hours time. This is photo was taken by me on a trip to Mendocino County California. I have other photos of jets mysterious changing flight course as well but I would first ask about this one!

Many explanations, one being in a holding pattern.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBarn View Post

Training mission or it could have been an aircraft diverted to alternate destination for a number of reasons...

Again, for all you "chem-trail" watchers, put the FlightAware app on your phone and any time you see something "suspicious" like this find out the flight number and publish it along with all your observations. It's a simple thing to do and that way you will be able to show all us skeptics how wrong we are (or maybe not...)
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 08-09-2016 at 11:48 AM.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Ok, I'll keep going here.

My local news website reported this about a mysterious jet flying across Northern California and leaving trails. I took some photos myself. Check out the link below.

http://claycord.com/2016/03/23/photo...alifornia-sky/

These photos are the ones I took from my house, the day that mysterious jet was flying all over the S.F. Bay area leaving trails everywhere.

Aerial photography ?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Possibly. http://gizmodo.com/5916290/google-ha...he-world-in-3d

Google Has Its Own Fleet of Airplanes to Map the World in 3D

Talking about what goes into its improved 3D maps, Google casually mentioned today that it uses a fleet of airplanes to repeatedly fly over cities, shooting photos at 45-degrees and from directly overhead. That's cool tech, and all, but, like, Google has its own damn fleet of airplanes.

The data from the planes is combined with data from satellite imagery to make the 3D models. Some of the planes are owned by Google, and the rest are under exclusive contract, but all are at Google's beck and call. For 3D maps, or, presumptively, for anything else Google wants to do. The majority of the data comes from the planes that are under contract, so the fleet is probably pretty diverse. And regardless, a fleet of Google-owned planes in the world is really, really cool. And possibly terrifying.
    Interesting that the route mapped in the photo is like it was drawing the shape of an airplane.

Any sudden uptick in homicides, "natural cause" deaths or illnesses?

One reply at the link suggests that such flights are also used to map and measure changes in the San Andreas and related fault lines. Verified here: https://www.metabunk.org/nasa502-glf...s-again.t7419/

NASA's Armstrong Flight Research Center operates a C-20A, a military version of the Gulfstream III business jet, as an environmental science research aircraft for a variety of geophysical research missions. The aircraft has been extensively modified and instrumented for the role, including installation of a sophisticated synthetic aperture radar in an underbelly pod, a self-contained on-board Data Collection and Processing System (DCAPS) and a precision autopilot that enables the aircraft to fly repeat passes over a target within 15 feet of the original flight path.

The twin-turbofan aircraft provides long-term capability for efficiently conducting airborne environmental science missions for NASA, other government agencies, academia, and private industry.

UAVSAR

The Unmanned Air Vehicle Synthetic Aperture Radar (UAVSAR) is sophisticated synthetic aperture radar system developed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, CA. Developed initially for carriage by remotely operated unmanned aircraft, the UAVSAR is mounted on the C-20A in a specially designed pod that will be interoperable with unmanned aircraft in the future.

The UAVSAR uses a technique called interferometry to detect and measure very subtle deformations in Earth's surface. The sensor is designed to gather data for geological studies on earthquakes and volcanoes, ice and glacier movement supporting climate change studies, biological studies supporting ecology and carbon cycle science, and oceanography research.

Since the UAVSAR was installed in 2007, the aircraft has flown more than 2,000 data-collection flight lines, most from an altitude of 41,000 feet
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-09-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    it's a very simple thing to get a sample of jet fuel
    Really? It's a simple thing to break into the runway of a major commercial airport and siphon fuel from an airplane?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Really? It's a simple thing to break into the runway of a major commercial airport and siphon fuel from an airplane?
    No, but I can taxi my Cessna up to any fuel pump in most airports and as for a gallon of jet fuel (just don't put it in my tank please). So can every other pilot out there as well as ground crew, airport personal, etc. It's not like they have a "special blend" of jet fuel for commercial airliners and a different blend for general aviation. It's all "jet fuel"...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    No
    Thanks for admitting you were lying.

It's not like they have a "special blend" of jet fuel for commercial airliners and a different blend for general aviation.
    You have no proof for this at all. You should either obtain fuel from an actual commercial jet, or retract your statement and apologize for spreading disinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Thanks for admitting you were lying.

You have no proof for this at all. You should either obtain fuel from an actual commercial jet, or retract your statement and apologize for spreading disinformation.
    Lying?? Disinformation?? I merely said someone can get a sample of jet fuel. I never said there was not some effort involved. Yes, you need to actually go to an airport and get the fuel from the pump. I can take you if you come to Memphis area. I will get you the sample and you can have it tested. I bet I can even get a mechanic from one of the airlines to get you fuel that was off loaded from one of the planes (oh, but you have to believe that the mechanic is not "in on" the conspiracy as I'm sure they all are).

No, it's much easier to sit at a computer terminal and post pictures of "chem trails" and make all kinds of claims about what they contain without actually getting off your duff and doing some testing. You are the one claiming these are the result of a conspiracy to put chemicals into the atmosphere. How about putting some effort into proving your point?

THIS ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12