Thread: Rand Paul May Have Skipped The RNC, But What He Was Doing Instead Is Way More Important

Rand Paul May Have Skipped The RNC, But What He Was Doing Instead Is Way More Important

Rand Paul May Have Skipped The RNC, But What He Was Doing Instead Is Way More Important

Christine Rousselle
    Jul 20, 2016

Plenty of senators were no-shows at the RNC this year. Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), who briefly ran for the 2016 Republican nomination, was one of them. Unlike his Senate colleagues, some of whom had less-than-convincing excuses (looking at you, Jeff Flake), Paul actually had an excellent reason to not attend: he was in Paducah, Kentucky performing free eye surgeries.

Paul, an ophthalmologist, posted pictures on Facebook and Twitter of some of the patients he operated on.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christi...rtant-n2194874

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've always admired both Rand Paul and his father Ron Paul for the sole reason that they are accomplished men before politics. I often wish I never should've discover or care about politics and just focus on my own passion and hobbies.

"Can You See It?"

As usual, Sen. Paul was helping people see liberty in a different way, on so many levels.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    I've always admired both Rand Paul and his father Ron Paul for the sole reason that they are accomplished men before politics. I often wish I never should've discover or care about politics and just focus on my own passion and hobbies.
    There's a reason that the few relatively honest politicians in Congress ARE NOT lawyers, while the really $#@!ty ones (the vast majority) are lawyers. Lawyers made their living by defrauding people and swearing allegiance to foreign powers through their BAR membership. Want to know who the $#@!ty candidates are in any election? Look for the lawyers!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book