Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: For Ronin Truth

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Better than being born from the Rear of a Dog, I suppose.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr Animal is Aries and I'm (Libra) one of his picks

Look at my list (libra). Ronin(Cancer) and Mr Animal(Aries) are both on my list

Ronin (Cancer) is on my list but I'm not on his. WTF, RT?

But Mr Animal is on Ronin's list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Who here is a Scorpio, Virgo or Cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    Who here is a Scorpio, Virgo or Cancer?
    Ronin and angelatc are Cancers. That's all I know.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Ronin and angela are memes, HB34 has isn't punny, and I make poop jokes.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Ronin is a mastermind and I'm a think tank member. I wonder what we're up to.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    And I'm apparently a hacker.

*holds up Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver Spork*
    I spork with style. None of those broke ass plastic ones for this ENFP.

I could imagine Ronin and most of you here saying the INTJ motto. Mr Animal (also INTJ) says it all the time. He also bets people (mostly me) he's right then he tells them to look it up on their $#@!y $#@! phone. I'm in so much gambling debt with him, I don't think I can afford to divorce him.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't think I can afford to divorce him.
    Mr. and Mrs Animal saga will continue after the break. We can't promise the plot will improve though. We hope you will stick around for a live colonoscopy.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Mr. and Mrs Animal saga will continue after the break. We can't promise the plot will improve though. We hope you will stick around for a live colonoscopy.
    Are you an INTJ because you seem kind of snarky.

This book might help you.

Are you an INTJ because you seem kind of snarky.

This book might help you.
    Help you with what? Following the saga?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Apparently ENFPs are Retards and INTJs are Virgin Newfag Trolls.
    Last edited by Lamp; 07-25-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Too many INTJs is why the 10th Anniversary party never got off the ground.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...iversary+party

I am an INTJ and a Gemini . I can be in the bar and a friend will start with a story of a work problem of stupid people doing stupid things and 6 seconds in I have a solution . Then I decide if I want to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am an INTJ and a Gemini . I can be in the bar and a friend will start with a story of a work problem of stupid people doing stupid things and 6 seconds in I have a solution . Then I decide if I want to tell them.

HAHAHA!!!

I'm an ENFP and a Libra. I'd give them the advice and leave them with the tab.

Too many INTJs is why the 10th Anniversary party never got off the ground.
    Was that when Mr. A's ship was passing Saturn's orbit? What a story everybody missed.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Was that when Mr. A's ship was passing Saturn's orbit? What a story everybody missed.
    I forgot that one. Thanks for sharing.

Kinda miss ol' Ronin. Hope he's OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Well, only members can read threads in the Vent forum. But I imagine TruthWarrior will be back.
    I believe Truth Warrior was the first one to reach 1000 posts.

Ronin and angela are not horrible people but I am and laugh about it. As a matter of fact, I have a few rep comments accusing me of being a horrible person.

I wish Ronin were here to try the flow chart. I got ENFP - again. o_O I used to think these things were bull$#@! but no matter which test I take, I get the same thing AND sometimes I even try to get something different.

I want to be an INTJ.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 07-30-2017 at 10:13 AM.

lol

Looks like me, Ronin, and angelatc are having the most fun

Made me think of RT. He's a Cancer.

Made me think of RT. He's a Cancer.
    Maybe someday science will finally find a cure.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    I wish NC would come back.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I wish NC would come back.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    "The Patriarch"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    +1 NC became even more low value than Ronin after he lost his marbles. Doubt he'll ever find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456