Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Reported.
    Me and by big mouth ...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Antischism @jllundqu @Ender, more sources.

He is an activist for Muslim immigration and Sharia law, therefore is fair game and cannot hide behind his son's death while campaigning for a political candidate.

Khizr Khan Has Written Extensively On Sharia Law
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/kh...on-sharia-law/
    Khan continues to write. “All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.”
    Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US soldier?
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...us_solder.html

AMERICAN MUSLIMS VOTE
    http://www.americanmuslimsvote.org/

Quote Originally Posted by WHOIS
    Domain Name: AMERICANMUSLIMSVOTE.ORG
    Domain ID: D189354857-LROR
    WHOIS Server:
    Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Updated Date: 2016-07-13T00:43:16Z
    Creation Date: 2016-07-13T00:43:15Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2017-07-13T00:43:15Z
    Registrant ID: CR247182511
    Registrant Name: Khizr Khan
    On Sunday he tweeted further disparaging remarks about Melania.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-01-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my god. just read the mission statement from American Muslims Vote

To create an enlightened community by providing and developing Patriotic American Muslim leadership and

Encouraging American Muslims to participate in the democratic process at local, state and national level and vote on the election day.
    Those sick, perverted traitors!!!!!!

Another Breitbart update.

Media Apoplectic as Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...p-goes-flames/
    Khizr Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton’s taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm wide”—back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which—along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016—plays right into the “Clinton Cash” narrative.

2.) Does CNN plan to, in the future, have a discussion about all of Khizr Khan’s various connections to the law firm that A) prepared Hillary Clinton’s taxes, B) helped with various aspects of Hillary Clinton’s illicit homebrew email server, C) is paid by the government of Saudi Arabia for representation here in the United States, among other things?

3.) Does CNN plan to, in the future, focus on the fact that Khan now runs a law firm that financially benefits from opposition to Donald Trump’s policies on migration — specifically that he aims to represent aspiring EB5 visa holders, who pay large sums of money to enter the country, a program that the Senate Judiciary Committee has uncovered as having major flaws?

4.) Has anyone at CNN done any work digging into any of this? You’re aware it’s all publicly available with a simple Google search and would have taken a junior producer less than an hour to find it all out?
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Weeks later, on June 8 at around 8 a.m., Humayun Khan and other soldiers were inspecting the front gates of their camp in Baquba, Iraq, when he noticed a speeding car blazing toward them. As soon as he saw the vehicle, Humayun ordered the soldiers to hit the ground. Local Iraqis waiting outside the gate also dropped.

As the car sped toward him, he took 10 steps toward it and kept his right hand in front of him signaling for the car to stop, his father said. The car, loaded with more than 200 pounds of explosives, blew up.

“Capt. Khan was killed, but his unit was saved by his courageous act,” Hillary Clinton explained in a December campaign speech nearly two weeks after Trump announced his Muslim ban. “Capt. Khan was posthumously awarded the Bronze Star and Purple Heart.”
    http://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/...ic-8477913.php

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    @Antischism @jllundqu @Ender, more sources.

He is an activist for Muslim immigration and Sharia law, therefore is fair game and cannot hide behind his son's death while campaigning for a political candidate.

Khizr Khan Has Written Extensively On Sharia Law
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/kh...on-sharia-law/

Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US soldier?
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...us_solder.html

AMERICAN MUSLIMS VOTE
    http://www.americanmuslimsvote.org/

!st Link:

It is due to this that Khan writes, “to Muslims, the Quran being the very word of God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.”

The Muslim attorney writes that, “it has to be admitted, however, that the Quran, being basically a book of religious guidance, is not an easy reference for legal studies. It is more particularly an appeal to faith and the human soul rather than a classification of legal prescriptions.” Khan added that, “the major portion of the Quran is, as with every Holy Book, a code of divine exhortation and moral principals.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/kh...#ixzz4G90UxH6Z
    2nd Link:

So I did more digging and learned that that is also the phone number of a group called American Muslims Vote, which says its mission is:

To create an enlightened community by providing and developing Patriotic American Muslim leadership and

Encouraging American Muslims to participate in the democratic process at local, state and national level and vote on the election day.
    3rd Link:

American Muslims Vote
    A National Organization

Stand up and be part of the solution and not the problem. You have the power to make America move forward by working together
    Our Values

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer."

John F. Kennedy

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr

Our Mission -
    ​To create an enlightened community by providing and developing American Muslim leadership

Family comes first.
    Integrity matters.
    Justice should prevail.
    Service above self.
    Honesty is a given.
    Humility is a gift.
    Bipartisanship is a must.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    my god. just read the mission statement from American Muslims Vote Those sick, perverted traitors!!!!!!
    The point is he is not simply some guy that lost his son. He operates a political organization, his company profits from Muslim immigration programs, his law firm A) prepared Hillary Clinton’s taxes, B) helped with various aspects of Hillary Clinton’s illicit homebrew email server, C) is paid by the government of Saudi Arabia for representation here in the United States.

His waving around the Constitution is totally bogus since his writings indicate that he believes everything is subordinate to Sharia law.

The point is he is not simply some guy that lost his son. He operates a political organization, his company profits from Muslim immigration programs, his law firm A) prepared Hillary Clinton’s taxes, B) helped with various aspects of Hillary Clinton’s illicit homebrew email server, C) is paid by the government of Saudi Arabia for representation here in the United States.

His waving around the Constitution is totally bogus since his writings indicate that he believes everything is subordinate to Sharia law.
    Those links do not support your Sharia Law thesis.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    !st Link:
    “All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.”

2nd Link 3rd Link:
    Both same link. Proves he is a political activist and not simply just some regular Joe that lost his kid.

Those links do not support your Sharia Law thesis.
    This is what he wrote.

“All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.”

“The present form of the Quran is one and the same in every part of the Muslim world, and it has been so all through the centuries. This, Muslims believe, is due to the fact that the compilation and arrangement of chapters was completed-under divine instructions-by the Prophet himself.”

It is due to this that Khan writes, “to Muslims, the Quran being the very word of God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/kh...#ixzz4G96fftdj

Last edited by kahless; 08-01-2016 at 10:27 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what he wrote.
    And then he wrote:

“to Muslims, the Quran being the very word of God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.”

“it has to be admitted, however, that the Quran, being basically a book of religious guidance, is not an easy reference for legal studies. It is more particularly an appeal to faith and the human soul rather than a classification of legal prescriptions.” Khan added that, “the major portion of the Quran is, as with every Holy Book, a code of divine exhortation and moral principals.”

There is no spoon.

He doesn't practice tax law. He has lived in the US since 1980. http://www.law.com/sites/almstaff/20...20160702002716

Khan spent seven years, from 2000 to 2007, in the Washington, D.C., office of then-Hogan & Hartson. He served as the firm’s manager of litigation technology. Although he did not practice law while at Hogan, Khan was well versed in understanding the American courts system.
    Many lawyers at Hogan Lovells remember the week in 2004 when U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan lost his life to a suicide bomber. Then-Hogan & Hartson attorneys mourned the death because the soldier’s father, Khizr Khan, a Muslim American immigrant, was among their beloved colleagues.
    Example of his writing (Can you find the Sharia law references in it? I can't). http://www.hoganlovells.de/files/Pub...e%20Screen.pdf

His website (not that exciting) http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/

Khizr Khan is admitted to practice law before the State Courts of New York and also admitted to practice before the United States District Court, Southern District of New York and United States District Court, Western District of New York. He has taught numerous CLE seminars and electronic discovery courses to lawyers and other professionals. In 2006 he was a member of the adjunct faculty at Georgetown University Law Center's Advance Electronic Discovery Institute; from 2007 to 2010 he was Director of Law Technology & Electronic Discovery at a major global law firm based in New York, and from 1998 to 2007, he managed firm wide, including European and Asian offices of the law firm, Litigation Technology Services group at the international law firm of Hogan & Hartson, Washington, DC. At the both law firms, he was responsible for numerous large electronic discovery projects in complex litigation, mergers and acquisitions, US Dept. of Justice and Federal and State regulatory agencies' investigations, on behalf of the global business enterprise clients. He was also directly responsible for the healthcare provider clients' EHR conversion, HIPAA Privacy and Security policy development, implementation and training matters. He holds LL.B degree from University Law College, Punjab University and LL.M from the Harvard Law School.

Mr. Khan is the founder of the ESI Institute, New York, which offers courses and seminars on US and cross-border electronic discovery law and HIPAA Compliance related topics world wide.

Mr. Khan is also the founder of two recent pro bono projects, legal services for the families of the men and the women serving in the Armed Forces and legal services for those not represented by the legal counsel especially the elderly, the women and the children in New York.

Areas of Practice

Complex Litigation Electronic Discovery
    HIPAA Compliance & Audit
    E2 Treaty Investors, EB5 Investments & Related Immigration Services
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-01-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    His website (not that exciting) http://www.kmkhanlaw.com/
    But but he's a MOOSLIM Trrrrrist!!!!

Yes he's a democrat who is openly against Trump
    Yes he's a muslim puppet who was used by the Dems to provoke a fight at the DNC
    Yes he's a lawyer (looks mostly tech stuff)

He is NOT some 'muslim brotherhood secret agent' boogeyman you trumpsters claim..

Your sad old tactic (Not you, Zip... directed at Trump supporters) of attacking the person (ad hominem) rather than face your opponent on the battlefield of ideas is not worthy of being posted in a forum dedicated to Ron Paul and the cause of human liberty.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    It has nothing to do with "color". Don't give me that crap, Tod. It has to do with overthrowing the Constitution and the principles embodied therein and replacing it with Sharia law.

The guy that was paraded out in the Clinton infomercial, it appears, had an agenda far and above his deceased son. If it has something to do with what I mentioned above, at the very least, I think we should open our damn eyes and take notice.

Reading the article might be helpful.
    No, I think with Trump's voters it's as simple as they hate brown people.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    He is NOT some 'muslim brotherhood secret agent' boogeyman you trumpsters claim..

Your sad old tactic (Not you, Zip... directed at Trump supporters) of attacking the person (ad hominem) rather than face your opponent on the battlefield of ideas is not worthy of being posted in a forum dedicated to Ron Paul and the cause of human liberty.
    The "sad old ad hominem tactic" is actually most practiced by Hillary supporters, who surely would have brought up all the conflicts of interest if an ANTI-Hillary Muslim had attacked her. The fact that the legit info against Khan could be found from a few minutes of Google searching, but the MSM Hillary shills couldn't even bother to do even that much of a background check, is the reason why it was brought up.

Come to think of it, hasn't ad hominen attacks on Trump been the frequent tactic of detractors here, in response to even the most reasoned cases made for the outsider trend? So, sauce for the goose.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    my god. just read the mission statement from American Muslims Vote Those sick, perverted traitors!!!!!!
    and vote in islam rules. Seems great to me. Take a snipit and you can see it anyway you like.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think with non trump supporters it's as simple as pulling out the race card. Trump may scare a bit, but you liberals scare the hell out of me.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...lim-migration/
    This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.

A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.”

The website is completely removed from the Internet, and instead directs visitors to the URL at which it once was to a page parking the URL run by GoDaddy.

The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption. U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has detailed such corruption over the past several months, and in February issued a blistering statement about it.

Do you even know what an EB-5 visa is? https://www.uscis.gov/eb-5

USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they:

Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
    Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.

This program is known as EB-5 for the name of the employment-based fifth preference visa that participants receive.

Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the Regional Center Program. This sets aside EB-5 visas for participants who invest in commercial enterprises associated with regional centers approved by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.
    Rich mooslims from the Middle East?

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-02-2016 at 12:20 PM.

This thread is so full of fail in replies about the information posted about Kahn's background.

The information posted proves his way of life is based upon Muslim immigration and political activism. He spoke at the DNC convention for a party and candidate he has close ties with and viciously attacked the opposition candidate. He then goes on twitter and bashes the opposition candidates wife while making dozens of interviews bashing said candidate. Thus he cannot hide behind his son's service and use it as an excuse to shield him from criticism.

He believes Sharia takes precedence over the Constitution which makes his attack on Trump using the Constitution hypocritical.

Proves he is a political activist and not simply just some regular Joe that lost his kid.
    A speaker at a political convention is involved in politics? Say it isn't so.

Has this ever happened before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    A speaker at a political convention is involved in politics? Say it isn't so.

Has this ever happened before?
    Like all the parents of dead kids that are paraded out in every convention had a prior history of political activism and a business that benefits financially from attacking the opposition candidate.

And then he wrote:

“to Muslims, the Quran being the very word of God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.”

“it has to be admitted, however, that the Quran, being basically a book of religious guidance, is not an easy reference for legal studies. It is more particularly an appeal to faith and the human soul rather than a classification of legal prescriptions.” Khan added that, “the major portion of the Quran is, as with every Holy Book, a code of divine exhortation and moral principals.”

You conveniently ignore that he is a Muslim and wrote this.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It as simple as hating people like you that have no problem with importing Muslims that prefer Sharia over the Constitution.

The hypocrite you are shilling for that uses the Constitution as a prop wrote the following:

Last edited by kahless; 08-02-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo "or" meant "over the"

Like all the parents of dead kids that are paraded out in every convention had a prior history of political activism and a business that benefits financially from attacking the opposition candidate.
    Would you like to start talking about the political and business connections of the RNC's Benghazi speakers? Some of them are profiting extensively from the story and have extensive connections to Republican causes.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The most ironic thing about this story is that the people who tend to decry the "mainstream media" for "fabricating" stories about the politicians they support, are now doing the same thing they enjoy complaining about. It's always "media bias" until your own biases are confirmed with mendacious sources.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    (Not you, Zip... directed at
    Oh no, certainly not Zip. We wouldn't ever want to offend or degrade old Zip, the most pro-liberty person alive.

Please be careful not to insult Zippyjuan, only to insult as often and as hatefully as possible those who oppose his marvelous rainbow-filled agenda. We've got to back up the Zip and get his ideas more traction!

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    I think with non trump supporters it's as simple as pulling out the race card. Trump may scare a bit, but you liberals scare the hell out of me.
    I'm not a liberal nor a trump supporter. My opinion stands.

Brown people are scary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast