Thread: Georgia Sales Tax Holiday 2016

Georgia Sales Tax Holiday 2016

Usually good sales for this weekend, too.

The Georgia Department of Revenue announced the Georgia Sales Tax Holiday 2016 dates, items list, and limitations. Georgia Back to School Sales Tax Holiday 2016 for Clothing, Computers, and School Supplies July 30, 2016 through July 31, 2016. Georgia Energy and Water Efficient Products Sales Tax Holiday 2016 will be on September 30th-October 2nd, 2016. Georgia Free Tax Weekend 2016 information updated: July 11th, 2016.
    https://www.freetaxweekend.com/georg...s-tax-holiday/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tennessee is also having tax-free weekend. School starts next week.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

My Father would not have been very happy about school starting before all ( around Labor Day ) the hay was cut , baled , put in the barn , all of the produce harvested , wood cut , split , stacked for winter etc. Tax holiday he would have liked.