Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Johnson Interview With FOX at DNC

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    He supported the Iraq War.
    How do you know that?

I have seen it reported that he did along with a quote about Bush rising to the occasion on the international stage or something like that, from an interview with Charlie Rose. But when you read the actual transcript, it's not at all clear that he means that as support for the Iraq War.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Can't wait until Johnson/Weld gets 2 percent in November. That'll put all the delusional LPers back in their place at the bottom of the totem pole, where they belong and are always destined to be.

...does it make you feel good that the/?your miserable, stinking republicans may get around 45%?...

....btw, alas, i sense a ron paul/jesse ventura ticket would've united 'libertarians' and would've performed much better than gjweld...
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 07-29-2016 at 06:35 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...does it make you feel good that the/?your miserable, stinking republicans may get around 45%?...

....btw, alas, i sense a ron paul/jesse ventura ticket would've united 'libertarians' and would've performed much better than gjweld...
    I'd rather the Republicans lose, and for libertarians to try to fill the power vacuum there than to waste time in a party that is a total embarrassment and will never be viable.

And I'd have liked a Paul/anyone ticket in the LP but I don't blame him for not wanting to put himself out there into this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    That's a nice way of not responding to the point I made, about your pro-Trump/anti-Johnson bias.
    Johnson is a tool. Anti private property rights. Pro abortion. Pro TTP. Pro illegal alien. Pro "humanitarian" wars.

He's a tool. A globalist tool. And a fool to boot. He wants power so badly, that he can't see anything else. Much less his country's national sovereignty.

The LP sold out in record time by choosing he and NAU Weld.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-29-2016 at 10:10 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Johnson is a tool. Anti private property rights. Pro abortion. Pro TTP. Pro illegal alien.

He's a tool. A globalist tool.

The LP sold out in record time by choosing he and NAU Weld.
    Isn't Mike Pence a big advocate of globalist free trade deals?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Isn't Mike Pence a big advocate of globalist free trade deals?
    Another game from CPU. I'm shocked.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Another game from CPU. I'm shocked.
    What game? It's a question you seem to be dodging.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

What game? It's a question you seem to be dodging.
    Go look at the title of this thread CPU. It's about Gary Johnson. Go start one of your thirty daily threads about Trump and sing your song in it.
    ================

Go look at the title of this thread CPU. It's about Gary Johnson. Go start one of your thirty daily threads about Trump and sing your song in it.
    Maybe you can answer for it in here:
    Longtime TPP Supporter Mike Pence Now Says It’s Like Obamacare

Here's a primer for you, CPU.

Gary Johnson - candidate for President. If elected, can sign legislation.

Mike Pence - candidate for Vice President. If elected, cannot sign legislation.

TPP would require a signature by the President.

Get it now? Good.

================

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

sgt 150: 'And I'd have liked a Paul/anyone ticket in the LP but I don't blame him for not wanting to put himself out there into this mess.'

(i'd bet ron paul could've been persuaded to head the LP ticket if rand had not ran...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantEagle View Post
    Here's a primer for you, CPU.

Gary Johnson - candidate for President. If elected, can sign legislation.

Mike Pence - candidate for Vice President. If elected, cannot sign legislation.

TPP would require a signature by the President.

Get it now? Good.

The hypocrite strikes again somehow Weld the VP candidate and his views should be all important in LP consideration on issues even though the VP position has no power. But we should just ignore Pence the VP candidate for Trump as his views don't matter. And he takes someone who opposed tpp than said if it just advances free trade in a lukewarm endorsement as an advocate of the bill. Somehow Trump and TE know exactly what is in a bill they have never read, created some new global control group in their head, and than attacks someone who claims they haven't read the bill and says they don't know how they will vote on it till they know whats in it.

As for foreign trade views Trump is a Tyrant and a terrible candidate. The first one in decades to start arguing for protectionism which hasn't worked to well countries that tried it. And wants massive tariffs which will just hurt the American consumer. Trump is a disaster on trade and anti liberty, Johnson is 100* better on the issue of foreign trade. Trump wants to punish companies for doing business outside of America which is anti liberty. The people supporting trump on this issue are a mixture of bigots, tyrants, and idiots who don't understand economics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12