Thread: Jerry Doyle has passed away

Unhappy Jerry Doyle has passed away

https://www.facebook.com/TheJerryDoyleShow/?pnref=story --
    The family of Jerry Doyle is sad to announce Jerry’s passing. The cause of death is unknown at this time.

I had the privilege of working personally with Jerry Doyle while serving as the Technical Director of LPAC. He texted me a photo of himself posing in front of the Federal Reserve and asked me to put it up on the projectors during his speech, heh. He was a fun guy to hang around at the bar afterwards too.

Sorry to hear of his passing.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    May he rest in peace. Not a follower but I did like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/TheJerryDoyleShow/?pnref=story --

I had the privilege of working personally with Jerry Doyle while serving as the Technical Director of LPAC. He texted me a photo of himself posing in front of the Federal Reserve and asked me to put it up on the projectors during his speech, heh. He was a fun guy to hang around at the bar afterwards too.

Sorry to hear of his passing.

Edited for all the people using the dark theme. Please stop editing text color.
    "I am a bird"

Wow. Seems unexpected. IIRC, he was friendly to Ron on his radio show.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This was the LPAC before I met him:

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

He was indeed friendly to us and I didn't realize he was on Babylon 5 as well. Now I like him more!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He was indeed friendly to us and I didn't realize he was on Babylon 5 as well. Now I like him more!

I used to listen to him when he first started. First heard him and knew his voice was familiar, found out that he's the guy from Babylon 5. He told some good stories. I believe he moved even more towards the liberty movement over the years.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He was an ally and seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

Sorry to hear about this.

Really sad to hear this. He was a friend to liberty and a great actor on Bab5. Condolences to his family.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What sad news. Condolences to his family.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

This makes me so sad. I remember how he was the one relatively mainstream radio host to endorse Ron Paul in 2012, he made the whole movement happy. It was so good for morale. I haven't listened to him in a long time and now he's gone, may God bless his family and friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Not to go too far off the plantation, but Jerry Doyle became an outspoken liberty advocate. In so doing, he pissed in the cornflakes of certain interests inimical to those of free men. He wasn't exactly old and I'd not heard of any long-standing or otherwise severe health issues. This, of course, raises some question in my mind. Anyone have better dope on his personal situation?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

But not only is John McCain still alive, John McCain's freaking MOTHER is still alive.

But not only is John McCain still alive, John McCain's freaking MOTHER is still alive.
    Prima facie proof that God is a lunatic with a dangerously sadistic sense of humor.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I was/am a big fan of Babylon 5. A number of actors died early. Copied from another site:
    Jerry Doyle - Died 2016, aged 60
    Michael O'Hare - Died 2012, aged 60
    Jeff Conaway - Died 2011, aged 60
    Andreas Katsulas - Died 2006, aged 59
    Richard Biggs - Died 2004, aged 44
    Tim Choate - Died 2004, aged 49

Doyle was a rare celebrity who endorsed Ron Paul:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is his obituary and information about the service:

http://www.fergusonfuneralhomesnj.co...d/obituary.php

Man I followed Jerry, I got his epic times emails which had good stuff. I recall he even responded to me a few times with his Radio show.
    God this sucks major ass.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Just now seeing this. (Hadn't been on for awhile). That really sucks. I loved Jerry on Babylon 5. He was in fact my favorite character. I was thrilled to find out later that he was a libertarian. He talk show was great. I don't think there was a better friend to liberty on the national airwaves. This good man dies and the banes of our existence seem to amble on indefinitely.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

In that photo he looks like Bruce Willis

I was never a regular listener but back when the Ron Paul podcast was being put out weekly, they would include clips from his show. He seemed like a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    He wasn't exactly old and I'd not heard of any long-standing or otherwise severe health issues. This, of course, raises some question in my mind. Anyone have better dope on his personal situation?
    It probably didn't help that he was beaten in the head with a blunt object and mugged while visiting Germany last year.

Allow for the peaceful rest of a great talk radio show host.