Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Same MSM that Mocked Paul is Mocking Trump and Are Failing.

The Same MSM that Mocked Paul is Mocking Trump and Are Failing.

I am not a trump supporter, however it seems to me the same MSM that mocked and called Ron Paul a racist are now mocking Trump and are throwing everything they have at Trump.

The news media mocked Trump at the GOP Primary and he won. What makes the MSM thinks that this mocking will work twice?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am not a trump supporter, however it seems to me the same MSM that mocked and called Ron Paul a racist are now mocking Trump and are throwing everything they have at Trump.

The news media mocked Trump at the GOP Primary and he won. What makes the MSM thinks that this mocking will work twice?

After the DNC leaks it should be obvious to Americans exactly what's going on here. Unfortunately folks are too blinded by their cognitive dissonance to see it.

The org chart looks like this:

----------------
    | HRC |
    ----------------
    |
    v
    ----------------
    | DNC |
    ----------------
    |
    v
    ----------------
    | MSM |
    ----------------

Click the MSM link above to see the media outlets that the DNC/HRC lap dogs parroting the talking points that the propagandists are handing down to them.

The same Trump that mocked Ron Paul and Rand Paul along with the MSM is now being mocked. I guess karma is coming back to bite him in the ass and I suggest we get out of the way and let karma do its job. Just saying

And believe me, I am actually a Trump supporter and this is my coming out party

Criticism hurts the worst when its true, you know what they say it hurts cause its true. The other day this homeless guy asked for money, and when I didn't give him any he called me a $#@!ing Truck. I laughed at him, I am not a Truck, I am a human bean, that criticism didn't mean anything to me.

Ugh - don't try to connect Trump to Ron Paul in any way. This is complete BS.

Their attitude towards Trump is completely different than their attitude towards Ron Paul. (If they would have given Ron Paul billions in free ads, he'd be President now.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The MSM refused to cover Paul, even when they obviously should have. They were definitely trying not to let him build the support necessary to win. For the past year they have been doing the exact opposite with Trump. He has done as well as he has because of them.

Trump already came in with sufficient support where he could not be ignored. He also has a platform off of which he can send out info.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    The MSM refused to cover Paul, even when they obviously should have. They were definitely trying not to let him build the support necessary to win. For the past year they have been doing the exact opposite with Trump. He has done as well as he has because of them.
    I find it so funny that these people don't see the media as special interests groups. Their in-kind donations to the Trump campaign far exceed the political donations of every other organization in the country. None of these donations are counted in the fundraising numbers, nor expenditures. And somehow people don't care or dismiss it.

I mean, I don't care about money in politics, but it seems like you'd want to be consistent to understand who the candidates' donors are.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Trump already came in with sufficient support where he could not be ignored. He also has a platform off of which he can send out info.
    They could have ignored him. They chose not to.

And yet the mass Western News mass media seems to ignore the scandals by Hillary while they are focused on Trump's taxes.

No they can not. People are supporting him and if they stop for a second his numbers will overwhelm Hillary. Same in the primary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Trump already had the fame and name recognition. Ignoring him wasn't a possibility. "Mocking" is the next tactic to use. They will continue, as they are hoping for a cumulative effect. If they can overload everyone with an extended mud fight, they can reduce voter turnout, which would theoretically help Hillary.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The current MSM are absolutely the most sorry bunch of "reporters" in American history. Zero substance, zero style, all filler about manufactured scandals instead of actual issues and debates about the future of America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

He brings it on himself. He asks people to make him POTUS, and he says things like this:

Well, I think Lincoln succeeded for numerous reasons. He was a man who was of great intelligence, which most presidents would be. But he was a man of great intelligence, but he was also a man who did something that was a very vital thing to do at that time. Ten years before or 20 years before, what he was doing would never have even been thought possible. So he did something that was a very important thing to do, and especially at that time. And Nixon failed, I think to a certain extent, because of his personality. You know? It was just that personality. Very severe, very exclusive. In other words, people couldn’t come in. And people didn’t like him. I mean, people didn’t like him.

When did they ever do this for Ron Paul?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Trump already had the fame and name recognition. Ignoring him wasn't a possibility. "Mocking" is the next tactic to use. They will continue, as they are hoping for a cumulative effect. If they can overload everyone with an extended mud fight, they can reduce voter turnout, which would theoretically help Hillary.
    Most people who are not die hard Dems always sell the Dem machine short . Clinton will get her votes , no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He brings it on himself. He asks people to make him POTUS, and he says things like this:

I have talked with Nixon and found him more personable and brighter than is portrayed today .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump forced them to cover him. Difference between Trump and Paul is that Trump is a master of media manipulation. Paul is "just" a statesman. Trump as lived in the bell of the beast all his life. He knows their tricks. He understands their ways. And he knows how to use their own tactics against them.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump forced them to cover him. Difference between Trump and Paul is that Trump is a master of media manipulation. Paul is "just" a statesman. Trump as lived in the bell of the beast all his life. He knows their tricks. He understands their ways. And he knows how to use their own tactics against them.
    He hasn't used anything against them. Trump and the media have an entirely mutually beneficial relationship.

Those of you supporters of his who think he will champion a righteous cause and instead must see him in bed with the other side are essentially cuckolds. Notice the irony.

Professional wrestling is not the same as being beaten up in an alley. Of course the MSM "hates" Trump just like they "hated" Bush, McCain, Romney, etc. It's their role.

The media didn't mock Paul so much as pretend he wasn't there. If they had thrown everything they had at Paul he would have risen in the polls:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...-trump-bubble/

And here is a chart over time. You can clearly see his poll numbers following his media coverage.:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...her-candidates

Again, this one shows clearly his media coverage ups and downs preceding his poll ups and downs.

http://www.willisms.com/archives/201..._trump_me.html
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Trump forced them to cover him.
    Which is more likely? Trump "forcing" the leftwing media elite to cover him against their will? Or Trump conning gullible people with fantasies to believe he did?

The media hire highly paid professional manipulators and their bosses know exactly the message they are crafting for public consumption.
    Trump has written a book about playing to people's fantasies to get them to do what he wants (usually parting with their money).

You decide.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 07-28-2016 at 11:29 AM.

If you win a state you bet your ass they will do that. Florida being a crown jewel in Republican primary.

Polls simply lagged behind his support. When he announced and said he will close the border that was it. Media did not understand at first and just reported. People who get excited about this got excited and started to support him publicly. And the rest fell into place. By the time they realized he was a threat he was a household name with his own Infrastructure for reaching people.

If you win a state you bet your ass they will do that. Florida being a crown jewel in Republican primary.
    It's not like that was an isolated incident. They were cutting from their regular programming all primary season to show empty Trump stages.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It's not like that was an isolated incident. They were cutting from their regular programming all primary season to show empty Trump stages.
    I didn't follow that and against my better judgement I will take that at face value.

How long was the empty stage shown for? Was Trump delaying on purpose? Or doing something that would force them to show a minute of dead air?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Polls simply lagged behind his support.
    Geez, man, open your eyes! Is there anything you won't explain away?! Those graphs the Poet posted should tell you something!

You are contorting your perceived reality to conform with your preconceived notions. It's cognitive dissonance in its most raw form. But instead of adjusting yourself to information, you try to reconcile the information with what you already really really want to believe. Trump friggin' wrote about doing this to people in his book! He's doing it to you and millions like you. You're being conned. But to understand that, you'd have to admit to yourself that you may be being conned. But you don't want to do that because it's uncomfortable for you. Mental maturation could solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Geez, man, open your eyes! Is there anything you won't explain away?! Those graphs the Poet posted should tell you something!

You are contorting your perceived reality to conform with your preconceived notions. It's cognitive dissonance in its most raw form. But instead of adjusting yourself to information, you try to reconcile the information with what you already really really want to believe. Trump friggin' wrote about doing this to people in his book! He's doing it to you and millions like you. You're being conned. But to understand that, you'd have to admit to yourself that you may be being conned. But you don't want to do that because it's uncomfortable for you. Mental maturation could solve this problem.
    That first step is always the hardest.

Absolutely.

RP was He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. He was completely ignored, except for an occasional racism comment- even those weren't enough to get much attention. He would have halls filled with 1000's of young voters and no one would report it.

Every word out of Trump's mouth is reported and ballooned- he is the Media's current Happy Space and they love him- Trump racks up their numbers and they rack up his.

THIS is the way media operates- I know personally because I do a lot of public relations work.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

You need to calm down, you are not as smart as you think you are.

I read his book too and clearly I don't agree with your con argument.

A lot of media was generated by new fervent supporters. That's what allowed him to reach the dominance levels. Also traditional media loves to gang up on people they simply did it to the wrong person.

You need to calm down, you are not as smart as you think you are.

I read his book too and clearly I don't agree with your con argument.

A lot of media was generated by new fervent supporters. That's what allowed him to reach the dominance levels. Also traditional media loves to gang up on people they simply did it to the wrong person.
    Lol... Funny. You should try re-reading this thread objectively and seeing which scenario is more plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Professional wrestling is not the same as being beaten up in an alley. Of course the MSM "hates" Trump just like they "hated" Bush, McCain, Romney, etc. It's their role.

The media didn't mock Paul so much as pretend he wasn't there. If they had thrown everything they had at Paul he would have risen in the polls:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...-trump-bubble/

And here is a chart over time. You can clearly see his poll numbers following his media coverage.:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...her-candidates

Again, this one shows clearly his media coverage ups and downs preceding his poll ups and downs.

http://www.willisms.com/archives/201..._trump_me.html
    This post should be the reply to anyone else trying to sympathize with the bully Trump. This should be all you need to shut em up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast