Thread: In other news-Finally, some positive events. :)

Thumbs up In other news-Finally, some positive events. :)

My friend Rzoon gave birth to twins toady, though earlier than expected. Perfectly healthy as of the last I heard. w00t! A nice break from all the misery in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awww.....that's great news! Much happiness to them! Babies are precious but two make it doubly precious!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Yay! Babies!!! I love babies. Do they have hair? I think newborns with hair are so cute. Mine were both bald, I was hoping for at least one hairy baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yay! Babies!!! I love babies. Do they have hair? I think newborns with hair are so cute. Mine were both bald, I was hoping for at least one hairy baby.
    IDK yet. I have to wait for pics or when they come back to church. You would've loved me. I had a full head of hair when I was born.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

One male? One female? Both male or female? Did he name one "Liberty" and the other "Forest?"

JK. Good news indeed.

Yay for babies. Hope you have a lot of opportunity to encourage your new little friends as part of your church community.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Yay for babies. Hope you have a lot of opportunity to encourage your new little friends as part of your church community.
    Me 2! It'd be neat if the parents asked me to be one of the kids' godpapa.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    One male? One female? Both male or female? Did he name one "Liberty" and the other "Forest?"

JK. Good news indeed.
    LOLz IDK the gender yet. She's actively FB-ing tonite, so hopefully she'll post about that soon. She just has people sending congrats ATM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What possible reason could there be for one starring this thread??
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What possible reason could there be for one starring this thread??
    Heh. Not sure. I put it back up some, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Heh. Not sure. I put it back up some, though.
    I gave it another bump.
    "The Patriarch"