Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What has the alt-right accomplished?

What has the alt-right accomplished?

The alt-right attacks libertarians as "losertarians" and asks "what has the liberty movement accomplished?" The liberty movement has elected officials and has raised awareness for many governmental abuses.

Stop believing stupid things

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Getting Donald Trump nominated, and possibly elected president.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Isn't that much like getting Adolph Hitler elected president?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes.

And good catch. That's another thing the alt-right accomplished.

Not all of his supporters are alt-right, most of them I bet have never heard of the alt-right.

Adolf Hitler actually made Germany great again which is something Trump cannot do with his juvenile cerebral tool set.

Trump will go down in flames sooner or later, either this November or during his first/only term, as his true nature finally dawns on people.

When this happens, I expect he'll take the alt-right down with him.

The hardcore white nationalists will always be with us, but the more casual members will likely become disillusioned and flee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Not all of his supporters are alt-right, most of them I bet have never heard of the alt-right.
    But I think they make up the center. His winning was not an inevitability. He needed their support, and actively courted it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great things. The best things. The best. YUUUUUGE things!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Where did you find these Alt-Right folks, did you survey all of them?

Do they all speak in one voice like Ron Paul supporters?
    Last edited by Danke; 07-27-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Yeah , that must be it .

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Adolf Hitler actually made Germany great again which is something Trump cannot do with his juvenile cerebral tool set.
    Truth^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Wasn't Hillary helping the Alt Right in the Ukraine?
    Their Coup was successful.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You left out getting pro Liberty minded people into Congress, and retaking most of the right in only in a few years on a shoe string budget.

Hitler was not democratically elected, fun fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

We support getting rid of the Fed

We support privacy rights

We support state rights

We support gun rights

We support school vouchers/choice

We support restoring freedom of association for all groups

We have many overlapping agreement on major issues.

But I think they make up the center. His winning was not an inevitability. He needed their support, and actively courted it.
    I think people with similar ideas were necessary for his victory in the primaries, but the basement dwellers are a very vocal minority.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    You left out getting pro Liberty minded people into Congress, and retaking most of the right in only in a few years on a shoe string budget.
    When did this happen?

AFAIK you guys have anti-liberty David Duke in Louisiana as the only openly alt-right candidate. And he isn't going to be elected.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We support getting rid of the Fed
    Trump praised the bank bailouts and the Fed's money printing in '08, and has a Goldman Sachs executive as his campaign finance manager.

We support privacy rights
    Trump supports the PATRIOT Act and warrantless spying by the NSA, and wants to have Edward Snowden executed.

We support gun rights
    Trump supported Clinton's 1994 assault weapons ban.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Trump praised the bank bailouts and the Fed's money printing in '08, and has a Goldman Sachs executive as his campaign finance manager.

Trump supports the PATRIOT Act and warrantless spying by the NSA, and wants to have Edward Snowden executed.

Trump supported Clinton's 1994 assault weapons ban.

I thought you said Trump was not part of the Alt Right?

And does Clinton support everything you just said as well?

When did this happen?

AFAIK you guys have anti-liberty David Duke in Louisiana as the only openly alt-right candidate. And he isn't going to be elected.
    Polls say other wise, the age of identity polices has been here for years, you are seeing Whites starting to stand up, the same as the NAAACP, La Raza, AIPAC, CAIR, etc does for their groups.

We have candidates in other races as well, as more of them win, as more of the great middle see that "cuckservativism" does not work and never was meant to do anything but be a slower version of cultural marxism, as more of them understand mass immigration, free trade are costing them their rights, wealth, and future they will flock to us.

But hey, its not our fault you guys can not win Congressional elections.

Why not join us? We can restore freedom, we can end the fed, secure the border, deport the illegal hordes and bare them from get in legally, restore innovation, sound money, private property and restore the Republic to is full glory....

And if you wont join us all that we only ask one thing in return, dont get in our way. We are the future, Not them, They no longer matter.
    Last edited by RestorationOfLiberty; 07-28-2016 at 09:31 PM.

I thought you said Trump was not part of the Alt Right?
    He isn't, he's a progressive Democrat trolling the GOP for nationalist rubes.

...such as populate the alt-right, who are supporting him despite his stances on the aforementioned issues.

And does Clinton support everything you just said as well?
    Yes, Clinton is also a gun-grabbing, pro police-state, Wall Street stooge.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He isn't, he's a progressive Democrat trolling the GOP for nationalist rubes.

...such as populate the alt-right, who are supporting him despite his stances on the aforementioned issues.

Yes, Clinton is also a gun-grabbing, pro police-state, Wall Street stooge.
    At least Trump changed his mind on the issue, but hey keep bring up the past.

So....Yeah.

Well at least you aren't shy about claiming David Duke as your candidate...

"cuckservativism"
    Children and their bastardized English piss me off.

This is one of the quickest ways to chase off sane and semi-intelligent people from any tenants of your message that may actually hold water.

Learn to speak like an educated white man, it'll behoove you.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Children and their bastardized English piss me off.

This is one of the quickest ways to chase off sane and semi-intelligent people from any tenants of your message that may actually hold water.

Learn to speak like an educated white man, it'll behoove you.
    Best advice I've ever read on this board. And that's a fact. Admittedly, though, my grammar and punctuation skills suck. But I'm working on it.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-29-2016 at 07:28 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All I hear is cuckservatives crying.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    All I hear is cuckservatives crying.
    Now, silverhandorder, that wasn't a very nice thing to say.

silverhandorder, it says right there in the Community Guidelines that all viewpoints are welcomed except those based on negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than as individuals. It also says that we value a focus on debating issues while being civil, on-topic and avoiding personal commentary on other members. Additionally it states that we value an understanding that name-calling of any person or group proves nothing and has no worthy intellectual foundation and that we value the development of wisdom though a high level of community discourse.

See, it says so right here in the Community Guidelines....http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

Now, I'm not going to report the shortcoming, silverhandorder. Not this time. It happens. We understand. We're only human after all. It can be our little secret.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-29-2016 at 07:51 AM.

He was just "calling people out"
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Best advice I've ever read on this board. And that's a fact. Admittedly, though, my grammar and punctuation skills suck. But I'm working on it.
    I live in the $#@!ing Ozarks for heavens sake!

These children ought to be ashamed of themselves what with their highfalutin Nawthern upbringings, citified environments and vastly superior educations and IQ's.

You'd think composing coherent sentences in an articulate manner would simply roll off their keyboards....

It's pretty bad when a backwoods hillbilly can express himself more clearly and succinctly....

It's not negative it is the truth. You don't see anyone in here but people who been bitching and gnashing their teeth for the last year.

You will be scolding the person next to you for speaking up as you are being marched straight into hell.

Edit: the sea change in conservative circles is a beauty to behold. I am noticing a lot of Trumpiness in people who been watching Trump for the past year.

These young and old people who don't give a f@ck and just speak their mind are moving the overtones window.
    Last edited by silverhandorder; 07-29-2016 at 07:39 AM.

Why do you think David Duke is anti-liberty?

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast