Thread: Looking to buy Ron Paul "Superman" Action Figure

Default Looking to buy Ron Paul "Superman" Action Figure

Lemme know if you have anything

the one on the right

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How much did these sell for ?
    Do something Danke

I might try and pick one up .....
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How much did these sell for ?
    $50 or so, I think. I was supposed to get a free set, but never did. I see them on eBay for twice that usually.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    $50 or so, I think. I was supposed to get a free set, but never did. I see them on eBay for twice that usually.
    Earlier on e bay, I saw a Jones Soda Ron Paul Revolution unopened Cola that was @ about 15.50 with shipping for the next bid , the Cookbook for 7.99 and free shipping , a life size cardboard cut out for 40 , a 2008 Tops baseball card #C08-RP for 56 . All pretty cool , but other than the cookbook a bit over priced .
    Do something Danke

Earlier on e bay, I saw a Jones Soda Ron Paul Revolution unopened Cola that was @ about 15.50 with shipping for the next bid , the Cookbook for 7.99 and free shipping , a life size cardboard cut out for 40 , a 2008 Tops baseball card #C08-RP for 56 . All pretty cool , but other than the cookbook a bit over priced .
    I have a signed cookbook from the 30 seconds I spent with Ron Paul, a couple 6-packs of the Jones cola, plus some pins, bumper stickers and refrigerator magnets. I might email the lawyer who took over the PAC and see if he has any dolls leftover. Its been a long time though. But it never hurts to ask.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

I have a signed cube van, anyone want it?

Runs well.

I hate the thought of selling it to someone who will paint over RP's tag.

Last edited by Danke; 10-05-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Runs well.

How much ?
    Do something Danke

How much ?
    I don't trade with Injuns.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How much?

I have 120 FRN's , three beers , some potatoes , a new crank bait fishing lure , a 1915 wheat cent , an 1899 O silver dime , a .380 round , some 20 gauge shells , 9 arrowheads laying around here .....
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-06-2016 at 07:20 AM.
    Do something Danke

I have 120 FRN's , three beers , some potatoes , a new crank bait fishing lure , a 1915 wheat cent , an 1899 O silver dime , a .380 round , some 20 gauge shells , 9 arrowheads laying around here .
    Maybe it's not such a good deal anyways....

The van prolly has free candy spray painted on the side of it, if you take the sign off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe it's not such a good deal anyways....

The van prolly has free candy spray painted on the side of it, if you take the sign off.
    Oh sh!t , that is probably on the other side .
    Do something Danke

How much?
    Three one ounce gold coins, Negotiable.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-05-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Short Income Tax Video

Oh sh!t , that is probably on the other side .
    Yeah, like this....

Three one ounce gold coins, Negotiable.
    I wil ask hubby. I want a big truck like that.

I wil ask hubby. I want a big truck like that.
    That would be handy
    Do something Danke

So these were sold as a two pc. set ?
    Do something Danke

So these were sold as a two pc. set ?
    No, they were sold individually.

Runs well.

Is that Danke? Aww...look how cute he is. I wanna pinch his little cheeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    No, that is Ron Paul.

Short Income Tax Video

Notice the Free Candy grin as he leers to the left there .
    Do something Danke

Notice the Free Candy grin as he leers to the left there .
    I see that lecherous smile. I wonder what he has behind his back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I see that lecherous smile. I wonder what he has behind his back?
    Probably the different color of spray paint he had been vandalizing the Reservation with .
    Do something Danke