Thread: DNC to Get Sued ... Big Time

DNC to Get Sued ... Big Time

This is just the start, the DNC is going to get railed with multiple lawsuits.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really, some people should be jailed. This is one of the worst crimes possible and it's been going on for years.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Really, some people should be jailed. This is one of the worst crimes possible and it's been going on for years.
    Yeah but don't forget, the RNC did the same thing to our man Ron Paul too.

Private organization. Good. I think I will sue them also.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by 4_God_N_Country View Post
    Agreed. I may disagree with Sanders, but trust me I know EXACTLY what his supporters feel like right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 4_God_N_Country View Post
    How did they do the same thing to Ron? Refresh my memory. I remember following Ron back in 2012 and had (still have) suspicion the rnc was against Ron along with the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    How did they do the same thing to Ron? Refresh my memory. I remember following Ron back in 2012 and had (still have) suspicion the rnc was against Ron along with the establishment.
    The Romney camp threatened the Paul camp to stop all ads against Romney or he would end his family name. The RNC gave money to to the Romney camp to help support his campaign whereas Ron Paul, who was essentially Romney's only competitor as they were entering the RNC, got no help. During the RNC only Romney's name was allowed to be spoken, there was never a single mention of the Paul name at any point. During the RNC, delegates from multiple states were either forced out or forced to vote for Romney even though they were Paul delegates. Rules were changed, essentially in secret, to prevent Paul from being nominated from the floor. Any potential for dissent from Paul people, was removed through manipulation of the rules in a non-transparent way.

Reading between the lines here, there was an obvious collusion between Romney and the RNC, either through use of money, favoritism, or in your face corruption to prevent any power from Paul delegates.

The two dominant parties are only nominally private organizations. The government pays for each party's elections, provides secret service protection for its candidates, and the entire media complex shows favoritism toward each as if they were the only possible choices for a democratic society.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.