Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Challenges Russia/Anybody to find and release Hillarys Emails !!!

Trump Challenges Russia/Anybody to find and release Hillarys Emails !!!

Oh this is getting good

From Trumps Twitter today

If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!
    Hear that "Anonymous" you have been given that challenge too.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From Trumps lips to Hacktivists' ears.... although I don't want them to send anything to the FBI... release to public and FORCE the FBI's hand...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

So, he better be really careful here. He's treading on some pretty serious legal ground.

I know his supporters won't care, but he is publicly suggesting that a foreign government should interfere in a US election.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

In b4 Trump walks it back
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, he better be really careful here. He's treading on some pretty serious legal ground.

I know his supporters won't care, but he is publicly suggesting that a foreign government should interfere in a US election.
    That is already the spin on social media... that Trump is breaking the law by advocating a foreign state actor attack a political opponent.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Did not see this before starting new thread with WaPo headline.

Have not verified this WaPo headline.
    No report in media of Hillary asking Syrian "rebel" Jihadis to hack Trump's email.

WaPo: Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's emails
    Washington Post - ‎39 minutes ago‎
    PHILADELPHIA - Democrats prepared to use their convention Wednesday night to raise fresh doubts about Donald Trump's fitness to serve as commander in chief, as the Republican presidential candidate called on Russia to hack into Hillary Clinton's email ...

Related

For conspiracy theorists, what would Obama insiders gain by embarassing Hillary with leak?

Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

Clinton Rewards Wasserman Schultz’s Shady Behavior With a New Job

"The Hillary Leaks" - Wikileaks Releases 19,252 Previously Unseen DNC Emails

Poll: 68 percent of Americans say Hillary Clinton isn't honest and trustworthy

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    That is already the spin on social media... that Trump is breaking the law by advocating a foreign state actor attack a political opponent.
    I'm not on social media today (except for RPF ), but it was pretty easy to see where this would be heading. I'm guessing he was just spouting off at the Twitter mouth again and didn't realize what he was saying. It's a funny line, but the implications of it are not.

Yeah... can't wait until this guy gets the button.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Actually I don't care where truth comes from as long as it gets out.

The truth should effect the way people vote in the election, if there is something in those emails that is jail worthy, then all Trump has to say is....
    "Why vote for somebody that will have impeachment proceedings started on them before they even get into office, that is the epitome of a wasted vote, and a President leadership ability that will be totally crippled from day one"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Actually I don't care where truth comes from as long as it gets out.

The truth should effect the way people vote in the election, if there is something in those emails that is jail worthy, then all Trump has to say is....
    "Why vote for somebody that will have impeachment proceedings started on them before they even get into office, that is the epitome of a wasted vote, and a President leadership ability that will be totally crippled from day one"
    Um, except that impeachment proceedings could be started on him for what he just did publicly.

Trump believes Snowden is a traitor for further exposing the fourth amendment murdering done by Federal Agencies, but now he suddenly wants anyone, even other nation states, to leak Hillary emails.

Make up your mind, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Not exactly, he didn't say to hack to the emails, he just said maybe they should release them. Big difference.

Hang Snowden and encourage Putin to hack our governments computers, sounds like a trump plan. I miss McAfee.

I could only agree with this under the premise that Trump would protect whistle blowers. I would imagine though based on his statements on Edward Snowden that it would be potentially dangerous to leak information.

Quote Originally Posted by 4_God_N_Country View Post
    Not exactly, he didn't say to hack to the emails, he just said maybe they should release them. Big difference.
    Not really. Hacking isn't the crime he's advocating - it's foreign interference in a US election.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I could only agree with this under the premise that Trump would protect whistle blowers. I would imagine though based on his statements on Edward Snowden that it would be potentially dangerous to leak information.
    Interesting thought on that. Hackers leak the emails and then Trump demands they get locked up, but not before using them to blast Hillary again.

King takes pawn.
    We Must Dissent.

Not really. Hacking isn't the crime he's advocating - it's foreign interference in a US election.
    That would be a shame, because the US has never interfered in a foreign election.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_God_N_Country View Post
    That would be a shame, because the US has never interfered in a foreign election.
    No they wait for the election to be over and they over throw the governments that they don't like. That is the civilized way of doing things. #freedom #democracy
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Trump believes Snowden is a traitor for further exposing the fourth amendment murdering done by Federal Agencies, but now he suddenly wants anyone, even other nation states, to leak Hillary emails.

Make up your mind, man.
    He has troubles committing. Just ask his four wives.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He has troubles committing. Just ask his four wives.
    My first question for his wives: how was the sex?
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    THIS^^ AND, release his tax info.
    There is no spoon.

Breaking: DNC Convention to drop regularly scheduled agenda for this evening (historic glass ceiling crack) to address this outrageous Trump call about Hillary's emails.
    Sanders supporters ask what is in other emails?
    Hillary supporters say never mind, maybe it was a bad idea
    Sanders supporters say no, let's discuss this fo sure

Evil-genius advisors of Trump keep coming up with incredible ideas to steal the limelight from DNC Convention just when they we were trying to look "united".
    Clinton has met her match.

If hacking the 30,000 emails is espionage, then Hillary is the primary cause of it by putting them on her server.

Which, btw, is a private server meaning it is NOT espionage. It is a simple private server hack which hundreds of US companies offer services to do so.

Hook, line and sinker. She is busted wide open.

Okay media, if Trump encouraged Espionage, then Hillary made it possible in the first place.

LMFAO, she fell for it. Trump is a GENIUS!!!!

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Oh this is getting good

From Trumps Twitter today

Hear that "Anonymous" you have been given that challenge too.

this quote is perfectly worded legally.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    My first question for his wives: how was the sex?
    Do you suppose his toupee was an issue?

...Yeah... can't wait until this guy gets the button.
    Backup plan if SMOD doesn't show up.

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Last edited by ProBlue33; 07-27-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Do you suppose his toupee was an issue?
    yeah I think his toupee attacked one of his wives and bit her

Oh... He was just being "sarcastic".

If this were anyone else...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politi...ing-sarcastic/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast