Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RNC is big money for gay prostitutes [Edit]

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    And we'll save the rice to throw at you guys on that momentous and precious day.
    Sorry, he's fortunately already rejected me for the Mexican in any meaningful way. We're just friends nowadays. He just flirts a lot nao. I'm surprised he hasn't done it to you yet. He does seem to have a thing for us youngsters...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Danke and HB34 caught the ghey?

I had better get an invite to the nuptials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Danke and HB34 caught the ghey?

I had better get an invite to the nuptials.
    Just danke. danke's always trying to get HB34 to catch it, tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12