Thread: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers With ‘Extermination’

Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers With ‘Extermination’

People disgust me!

The evil mooslims for interjecting their opinions and the pussified Germans for not beating their asses and tossing them out the door.

The idea that 'authorities' must deal with rude behavior is completely foreign to me.

From Drudge;

Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers With ‘Extermination’

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...udist-bathers/

A group of young Muslim men threatened men, women, and children at a swimming pool in Germany because they were offended by the fact the bathers were nude.
    A swimming pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany is home to bathers who prefer a more “natural” form of swimming. Nudists at the pool were verbally abused by a group of young Muslim men who threatened them because they consider swimming in the nude ‘indecent behaviour’. The group of Muslims not only threatened the male bathers but also spat upon them and several women and children, reports Junge Freiheit.

A total of six Muslim men were involved in the incident and are described by witnesses as being in their mid 20’s, all with full Islamic-style beards. The men insulted and threatened the nudists in both German and Arabic, yelling “Allahu akbar” at the bathers along with other Arabic insults.

One of the nudists, a mother, claimed that the young Muslims told her: “We [German] women are all sluts and they would exterminate all of us.” The woman said the men all knew German quite well and at least some of them were likely second or third generation German Muslims. “This contempt, this potential for aggression made me really afraid,” she continued and according to other witnesses the men referred to the bathers as “infidels”.

A staff member at the pool, Lisa-Marie Theunissen, described the incident to German media saying: “We had asked the men to be quiet,” after visitors to the facility had complained to the staff about being threatened and harassed. According to reports the group of Muslims, described as being “southern looking”, then went to a water skiing facility and extended their threats and harassment to the staff there whereupon they were chased out by one of the staff.

When the group returned to the swimming pool the staff decided to call the local police. The police took the young men from the pool and checked their identification, and though there were no reports of arrests being made the state security service have said they will be investigating the matter further.

The situation bears similarities to other incidents involving migrants who are briefly detained after committing crimes, like sexual assault or theft, and then let go until a court date where they may never appear.

The behaviour of the young men – verbally abusing Europeans for activities considered socially acceptable in the West, but considered ‘unIslamic’ – is similar to the so-called “sharia patrols” organised in an attempt to end gambling and alcohol consumption in Muslim areas. In Denmark one sharia patrol group smashed up a bar because they imposed a self-styled alcohol ban on the area after a surge of Muslims had moved in.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surprised there were no rapes ;s... Must be ugly.

Country coming apart in front of our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Ummm,

Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ummm,

Germany.
    Yes...

People disgust me!

The evil mooslims for interjecting their opinions and the pussified Germans for not beating their asses and tossing them out the door.

The idea that 'authorities' must deal with rude behavior is completely foreign to me.
    spat upon them and several women and children
    Oh hell, no! I would've picked up something and knocked the crap out of them and when I was done with them, I would've knocked the crap out my man if he'd just let someone insult me and spit on me. Mr Animal wouldn't let someone spit on me or be rude to me. He's never had to stop a spitter but he's shut up a few jackasses.

then went to a water skiing facility and extended their threats and harassment to the staff there whereupon they were chased out by one of the staff.
    Good for the water skiing guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.

Mornin' Suz!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Mornin' Suz!
    Mornin' tod evans.

I'd like to see some man try and wrestle me into a headscarf. Ever tried to bathe a cat? I imagine it would look something like that. And this guy is ruining the beard for me, is that how they plan on getting us to breed? By sporting majestic beards?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Mornin' tod evans.

I'd like to see some man try and wrestle me into a headscarf. Ever tried to bathe a cat? I imagine it would look something like that. And this guy is ruining the beard for me, is that how they plan on getting us to breed? By sporting majestic beards?
    $#@! 'em!

Let those smarmy bastards try that $#@! out here I'll shave their face with a buck knife.

Mooslims don't monopolize beard growin'...

Maybe they were actually CIA. Divide & conquer.

lol.. The dude forgot to mention that the Germans will be supporting him, his 4 wives and 21 children. Swear.. whats the point of accepting poor people from poor countries if the poor country keeps spitting out babies?????

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh hell, no! I would've picked up something and knocked the crap out of them and when I was done with them, I would've knocked the crap out my man if he'd just let someone insult me and spit on me. Mr Animal wouldn't let someone spit on me or be rude to me. He's never had to stop a spitter but he's shut up a few jackasses.

Good for the water skiing guy!
    Absolutely!

I am sure police in Germany are ordered to stand down and not arrest these harassers.

This is being down deliberately. The people of Germany better wake up and take a stand before it is too late.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Maybe they were actually CIA. Divide & conquer.
    In your fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Absolutely!

I am sure police in Germany are ordered to stand down and not arrest these harassers.
    Yep. They are not there to protect you. Their job is to follow department policies.

I see this kind of video and it looks like someone just watched a Molyneux video and tried to showcase a dumb dumb portrayal of a Muslim bad guy. The first thing he does is start off my talking about birth rates and then marrying their daughters, the sort of stuff that annoys (rightfully so) most nationalists. Also Germany did not colonize any Arabic country so why bring that up? Lastly the stuff about the 4 wives is just stupid cos the more wives one man marries, the lesser number of girls available for the other men to marry. Its a zero sum game and he should know that even in countries that allow multiple marriages, the average number of wives per man still in the 1.01 - 1.2 range.

I always see this kind of stuff as propaganda but then again I bet some people are so stupid to the point that they think saying this stuff is cool. Btw, if you think this is extreme, look up Anjem Chowdary and see what this Mi6 agent excuse of a boogeyman Muslim gets away with. He is unabashedly pro ISIS, Al Qaeda and sharia law on all English people. Groomed the terrorists who cut off the British soldier's head and many more stuff I can't remember.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Put me into a headscarf? Dude better be wearing a cup.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yep. They are not there to protect you. Their job is to follow department policies.
    VIDEO: Muslim Man Angry at Delayed Flight Beats Up Police at Frankfurt Airport
    Authorities urge people not to share shock video

Paul Joseph Watson - July 27, 2016

A Muslim man angry at his flight being delayed beat up two police officers at Frankfurt Airport in a video that has gone viral.

The clip shows the man kicking and punching two officers who are incapable of subduing him at a Lufthansa check-in desk.

Other travelers in the background boo and heckle but fail to intervene.

The confrontation ends when the man suddenly drops to the floor. It is unclear whether he was tasered or whether he was just play-acting in order to portray himself as the victim.

The rest of the man’s family, including two Muslim women wearing hijabs then crowd around the police.

Some people claimed that the man was upset because security tried to check his wife’s veil, although there is no confirmation of this.

Frankfurt Police quickly responded to the video after it went viral in a Facebook post, urging people not to spread “anxiety” and “terror”.

“Several thousand passengers were stranded at the airport” due to “bad weather,” states the police response.

The man, described as “English” by Frankfurt Police, became verbally aggressive and threatened airport staff, forcing federal police to intervene.

The Muslim man and the police officers involved in the fight were “slightly injured,” according to police.

The police post on Facebook urges people not to share the video and insists that the Muslim man has no terrorist background.

Tensions are high in Germany following a number of Islamist attacks over the last 10 days.

http://www.infowars.com/video-muslim...kfurt-airport/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The woman said the men all knew German quite well and at least some of them were likely second or third generation German Muslims.*
    Starting to be a trend that it's the second generation that causes the most problems. Assimilation is not working.

Coincidentally, completely out of the blue, a "Persian" immigrant contractor recently told me the same thing, that it's the second generation of immigrants that are problems. He thinks they are all lazy and/or criminals. Guess he meant all types, but he also complained about Muslims and Hispanics. I've found that contractors in general don't trust each other and accusations of theft are common. Multiple groups on job sites, and fingers are always pointing when bad things happen.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The men insulted and threatened the nudists in both German and Arabic, yelling “Allahu akbar” at the bathers along with other Arabic insults.
    Allahu akbar is not an insult.

It is a war cry.

My ancestors are German... sickens me. I truly wonder what will be the limit in the national consciousness of the German people. When will they say 'no more!'? They say that in the heart of every German is the sound of soldiers marching.... lately the only sound is of surrender and cowardice.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

In your fantasy world.
    Disinfo and false flags are ubiquitous and ongoing. Many are also well documented. All sensationalist stories should be treated with caution and healthy skepticism.
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-31-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Disinfo and false flags are ubiquitous and ongoing. Many are also well documented. All sensationalist stories should be treated with caution and healthy skepticism.
    While I'm certain TPTB are trying to stir up the violence don't try to suggest that the violence is not real. If someone stirs up a hornet's nest and then pushes you into it you will be stung by the hornets. Stirring up people from a religion that allows very strange and violent behavior and then sitting back and watching the result does not "justify" those who are actually doing the violence.

These last 3 weeks in Europe I've seen the vast numbers of Muslims here and I've become a bit more concerned about what may happen. Of course I can only "spot" the women Muslims because the men look quite plain. Unless they are in a family group you don't know which men are Muslim and which of them are not peaceful. A certain percentage will have views that justify them striking out and that percentage is a dangerous animal to deal with. In the USA it's less of a problem due to our widespread weapon ownership but here in Europe it's an issue that makes me uncomfortable to be sure...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    While I'm certain TPTB are trying to stir up the violence don't try to suggest that the violence is not real. If someone stirs up a hornet's nest and then pushes you into it you will be stung by the hornets. Stirring up people from a religion that allows very strange and violent behavior and then sitting back and watching the result does not "justify" those who are actually doing the violence.

These last 3 weeks in Europe I've seen the vast numbers of Muslims here and I've become a bit more concerned about what may happen. Of course I can only "spot" the women Muslims because the men look quite plain. Unless they are in a family group you don't know which men are Muslim and which of them are not peaceful. A certain percentage will have views that justify them striking out and that percentage is a dangerous animal to deal with. In the USA it's less of a problem due to our widespread weapon ownership but here in Europe it's an issue that makes me uncomfortable to be sure...
    It may not justify their violence but it underscores that we are afraid of the wrong thing and have not properly identified the enemy. Slay the head of the beast and the ethnic struggles will resolve themselves.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I won't be afraid. If some Muslim comes up to me threatening me or my family saying things like Allan snackbar I will not hesitate to smite them.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I won't be afraid. If some Muslim comes up to me threatening me or my family saying things like Allan snackbar I will not hesitate to smite them.
    Which is why I'm not concerned about them coming to USA. As long as the people possess weapons with which to fight back they won't have a chance to change anything. If the weapons are taken away we will become like Europe (where I currently am) and the numbers will grow and so will the boldness until no one can ever expect to have any degree of safety...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    they won't have a chance to change anything.
    Everyone always has a chance to change everything. And in fact, they always do.

Demography is destiny. A country is not its policies. A country is its people.

The Polizei must be getting soft. Not the case when I lived there.