Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "White people to the back." (DNC Video)

"White people to the back." (DNC Video)

That's messed up.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Rosa Parks would be proud?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Sometimes I think the BLM are trying very very hard to sever any support they are getting from white liberal community. When they are busy shouting down Bernie Sanders and the Bernie bros, they are on camera saying stupid $#@! like this. I mean, she must have known that cameras were rolling, she even said something about the media.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You have to give a bit more information or maybe tweak the title so people would click on it. I saw your thread but I had not fricken idea what it was about.

I can't tell if the crowd is agreeing with her or not.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You have to give a bit more information or maybe tweak the title so people would click on it. I saw your thread but I had not fricken idea what it was about.
    Something like Live Nude Girls ?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't worry guys, forced segregation improves the culture of the discriminated group. This was just a friendly gesture to try to help the whites build better culture.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Something like Live Nude Girls ?
    Not quite that extreme but you are on the right path. Use CAP lock, exclamation marks, bolded words and a pic or short video. I will not read a thread which is jus a confusing headline and a link.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Not quite that extreme but you are on the right path. Use CAP lock, exclamation marks, bolded words and a pic or short video. I will not read a thread which is jus a confusing headline and a link.
    Proper threadiquette! Also, what a great strategy! Let's alienate supporters! HOORAY! I mean, who comes up with this $#@!?

I'm out.. I no longer give a $#@! about blacks. Been watching this $#@! for a couple of years, and no black rejection of this rhetoric has occured beyond 1 intelligent black person here and there. It seems this is the majority view of the black population. Silence is acceptance.

$#@! em.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    I'm out.. I no longer give a $#@! about blacks. Been watching this $#@! for a couple of years, and no black rejection of this rhetoric has occured beyond 1 intelligent black person here and there. It seems this is the majority view of the black population. Silence is acceptance.

$#@! em.
    Group them altogether? Do you do that with crazy Injuns too? OK, bad example, but really, why not treat them as you would anyone else, beside maybe Injuns.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Group them altogether? Do you do that with crazy Injuns too? OK, bad example, but really, why not treat them as you would anyone else, beside maybe Injuns.
    Because, it's not worth the time nor effort for no reward.

Yes I'd do that with Injuns to if there was a national movement that has resulted in deaths, and ignores all stats, and there was virtually no counter voice from other Injuns.

I only came to this thread to make sure the whites and blacks were being treated fairly .......

Because, it's not worth the time nor effort for no reward.

Yes I'd do that with Injuns to if there was a national movement that has resulted in deaths, and ignores all stats, and there was virtually no counter voice from other Injuns.
    They will steal ("pick up") from you if you don't watch them closely.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They will steal ("pick up") from you if you don't watch them closely.
    Off topic: I actually worked with a Native American "Indian" before, and crazy enough he was the most racist person I ever met. HE Hated all black people universally and would have killed them if he could. We went out drinking once, he got piss drunk, and actually was wanting to jump black people for real (I found out that night, all of this). He didn't seem to have a problem with whites though which seems strange, though his dad was mugged by a black person, so I guess that's the start of it. Anyway, off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post

That's messed up.
    Can't watch the video, but I'll bet they went.

Off topic: I actually worked with a Native American "Indian" before, and crazy enough he was the most racist person I ever met. HE Hated all black people universally and would have killed them if he could. We went out drinking once, he got piss drunk, and actually was wanting to jump black people for real (I found out that night, all of this). He didn't seem to have a problem with whites though which seems strange, though his dad was mugged by a black person, so I guess that's the start of it. Anyway, off topic.
    Translation : Drinking with Injuns is fun .

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Can't watch the video, but I'll bet they went.
    yep...they realized they were micro aggressive and ran to back
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Translation : Drinking with Injuns is fun .
    I've only ever been in one fight, and that was in 6th grade, and it was with a black dude that kept hitting me in the back of the head. So I tackled him and started hitting him, in the middle of class. We got pulled apart quickly. Probably freshman year, a black person tried to jump my in the parking lot at the video store, I dodged and ran away. That's the sum of my physical confrontations with humans.

I told him (indian dude), if he wanted to do that, he could let me out and I'd get a cab. He got pissed, then calmed and we eventually drove back to the Hotel. "worked on the road".

It was the opposite of fun actually.

I've only ever been in one fight, and that was in 6th grade, and it was with a black dude that kept hitting me in the back of the head. So I tackled him and started hitting him, in the middle of class. We got pulled apart quickly. Probably freshman year, a black person tried to jump my in the parking lot at the video store, I dodged and ran away. That's the sum of my physical confrontations with humans.

I told him (indian dude), if he wanted to do that, he could let me out and I'd get a cab. He got pissed, then calmed and we eventually drove back to the Hotel. "worked on the road".

It was the opposite of fun actually.
    If he did not have any scalps he probably was not a real Injun.

So Obama is seated... halfway to the back?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is her RPF forum handle? Never mind.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Is that so they can keep an eye on them
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    So Obama is seated... halfway to the back?
    lol
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

She must be CIA right??? Must be some black ops going on.

Equality!

Oh yeah. That video definitely proves that Black people cannot be racist...
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I agree. My sister lives in Hawaii and while she is genuinely not racist, she is disgusted by the racism she encounters from native Hawaiians and says they are the most racist people on the planet. She says they all hate whites for occupying and taking over their land.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast