Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "White people to the back." (DNC Video)

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Oh yeah. That video definitely proves that Black people cannot be racist...
    I am getting tired of the PC leftists and their allies arguing that only white people are racists.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    I'm out.. I no longer give a $#@! about blacks. Been watching this $#@! for a couple of years, and no black rejection of this rhetoric has occured beyond 1 intelligent black person here and there. It seems this is the majority view of the black population. Silence is acceptance.

$#@! em.
    Yes. I think BLM movement is stupid. I think BLM is just hurting blacks more than helping them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    I agree. My sister lives in Hawaii and while she is genuinely not racist, she is disgusted by the racism she encounters from and says they are the most racist people on the planet. She says they all hate whites for occupying and taking over their land.
    The nerve of some people ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only one way can come from that kind of "leadership" and she is too stupid to be able to even comprehend that level of thinking.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Rosa Parks would be proud?
    She was fighting segregation. Um, wait. Now I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The nerve of some people ...
    So they can lump all whites together but whites cant do the same to them? If Hawaiians can hate whites for the conquest of Hawaii then why cant I hate blacks for turning my old neighborhood into a crime ridden dump and a 4 on 1 jumping of my brother?
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    So they can lump all whites together but whites cant do the same to them? If Hawaiians can hate whites for the conquest of Hawaii then why cant I hate blacks for turning my old neighborhood into a crime ridden dump and a 4 on 1 jumping of my brother?
    Did I say you couldn't?

If you wish, by all means do so.

(IMO, you all deserve one another ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Did I say you couldn't?

If you wish, by all means do so.

(IMO, you all deserve one another ...)
    Don't worry we'll all be clumped together eventually via government mandated diversity housing initiatives.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Don't worry we'll all be clumped together eventually via government mandated diversity housing initiatives.
    That is the Dem plan , then you all can go vote together for some welfare.Unity .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12