Thread: Possible leak on US supplying ISIS with oil

Last edited by Athan; 07-26-2016 at 06:31 PM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does one read/follow what you linked to and make any sense of it? Cliff notes?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

United States, provide aid,,, to terrorirsts??

Never.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Never.
    Yep, Borderline treasonous talk. I don't think the First Amendment protects that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How does one read/follow what you linked to and make any sense of it? Cliff notes?
    I think Oct 21 , 2014 the New American published a story on US aid to Isis, three days before that , I think the Daily Beast put one I out . I remember reading the second one in the New American.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Never.
    No no, it's definitely the Russians. Some lumpy F*** talking head was saying how Russians are backing Isis to destabilize the middle east. It's true because I saw it on TV!

I think the title of the thread is a bit misleading. Do we have so much oil now that we are SUPPLYING ISIS with oil? I guess ISIS needs to move towards electric cars...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    I think the title of the thread is a bit misleading. Do we have so much oil now that we are SUPPLYING ISIS with oil? I guess ISIS needs to move towards electric cars...
    We apparently have enough to fuel the War Machine these last 15 years.

Just think of them as undocumented contractors.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Basically a Dutch anonymous source fled to Tehran in Iran with the information that Royal Dutch Shell Oil has ties to the US and ISIS. When he posted on 4chan, the shills came out in massive force to suppress and disinfo the information which basically makes it legitimate for a lot of users on it's legitimacy.

At the Iran embassy he contacted Iran with the potential info.
    Iran Sent a plan to get him.

Sorry I had to leave once I posted this.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock