Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The creator of the viral pro-Trump act ‘USA Freedom Kids’ now plans to sue the campaign

The creator of the viral pro-Trump act ‘USA Freedom Kids’ now plans to sue the campaign

..."These are guys that insist they're straight shooters," Popick said, "'You may not like what we're going to say, but we mean what we say and we say what we mean' — and they just would not say anything of any substance!"

"I've invested a lot of time, effort, money," he continued, "and it's just been complete silence."

It's worth noting that Popick's story mirrors analysis of Trump's record in working with small business owners, some of whom allege that the Republican nominee failed to live up to financial and other commitments he'd made to them.

...If you're curious, the album will be out in early September. "Freedom's Call," which included the line "President Donald Trump knows how to make America great," will not be on it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ign/?tid=sm_tw
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a sad day for America.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is a sad day for America.
    Barack Obama's half-brother Malik says he's voting for Trump
    http://www.gopusa.com/?p=12984?omhide=true
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You do realize that source is a Pro Hillary news site right?

Washington Post joint fundraised with DNC and tried to hide it. I pointed this out to OP and CPUd they continue to use it as a source against Trump.

You decide if it is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Washington Post joint fundraised with DNC and tried to hide it. I pointed this out to OP and CPUd they continue to use it as a source against Trump.

This is just a news story. Why does it matter if it's reported in WaPo?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    This is just a news story. Why does it matter if it's reported in WaPo?
    They have incentive to lie and spin. It's like asking the wolf to write an article on best sheep protection strategies.

They have incentive to lie and spin. It's like asking the wolf to write an article on best sheep protection strategies.
    So when they lie and spin, point it out. I didn't click the link, but what's quoted in the OP is mostly quotes from the person it's about.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is the story true or not?

And should we ignore anything we read about Hitlery because of biased media against her?
    There is no spoon.

Anything and EVERYTHING against Trump is appropriate on this site.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    So when they lie and spin, point it out. I didn't click the link, but what's quoted in the OP is mostly quotes from the person it's about.
    I am not arguing this with you.

You sad m...

You sad m...
    Sad is one who is smart enough to see that Snowden is a hero, yet naive enough to let himself be conned by a swindler and conman like Trump.
    Rand Paul for Peace

CPUd, instead of creating a crybaby thread about the BS sources you like to bring to the table, why not have an open and honest discussion about the topic in this thread?

The song is $#@!. You know that. I know that. Everybody knows that. The guy should have been paid no more than $200 to write the song, and maybe $400 to teach the girls to sing and dance and some money for costumes.

This guy is trying to make a bunch of money off the fact that his song got some prime TV coverage and is connected to Trump. Obviously Trump doesn't want to be connected to this song. It worked ok for an event, but he doesn't want it to be the theme song for his Presidency because it sucks.

So the question is, why didn't your magnificent $#@!ing news source go to the Trump campaign and ask them if they had paid the guy? Because you know what? I'll bet they already paid him for his services. They may have had some talk about doing more with the song back before it was performed, but ever since he put that $#@! out they have just ignored him.

I'm guessing the guy doesn't win any lawsuits, this probably won't go anywhere.

Somebody was trying to take advantage of Trump's popularity and get rich, it didn't work, now they are turning against Trump and the media does a hatchet job as usual and the #NeverTrump puntang clan comes out to attack him on this trumped up BS..

Give it a rest.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If your goal is for Trump to win, then you should be like CPUd and post anything you can find that is anti-Trump.

Or we can have open and honest discussions about legitimate issues. I like that you brought up Snowden, that is a great issue to discuss relating to Trump. This dance nonsense is not.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    CPUd, instead of creating a crybaby thread about the BS sources you like to bring to the table, why not have an open and honest discussion about the topic in this thread?

The song is $#@!. You know that. I know that. Everybody knows that. The guy should have been paid no more than $200 to write the song, and maybe $400 to teach the girls to sing and dance and some money for costumes.

This guy is trying to make a bunch of money off the fact that his song got some prime TV coverage and is connected to Trump. Obviously Trump doesn't want to be connected to this song. It worked ok for an event, but he doesn't want it to be the theme song for his Presidency because it sucks.

So the question is, why didn't your magnificent $#@!ing news source go to the Trump campaign and ask them if they had paid the guy? Because you know what? I'll bet they already paid him for his services. They may have had some talk about doing more with the song back before it was performed, but ever since he put that $#@! out they have just ignored him.

Somebody was trying to take advantage of Trump's popularity and get rich, it didn't work, now they are turning against Trump and the media does a hatchet job as usual and the #NeverTrump puntang clan comes out to attack him on this trumped up BS..

Give it a rest.
    I didn't start this thread, and Washington Post is in my proposed list of "not OK" sources.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I didn't start this thread, and Washington Post is in my proposed list of "not OK" sources.
    Why can't you ever have a serious discussion?

Give it a rest.
    Not to mention wasn't most of the "viral" success of the band due to left wing sites mocking them? If they were promised a table at an event and didn't get it then maybe the Trump campaign should toss them a few bones to make them whole for that to make them whole, but as that alleged verbal agreement was made with a staffer that his since been fired you can't really blame the current Trump campaign staff for being reluctant to act.

HUH?

CPUd didn't start this thread- and only had one short comment of sarcasm.

As far as serious discussion- nobody's answered my post.

Is the story true or not?

And should we ignore anything we read about Hitlery because of biased media against her?
    There is no spoon.

How can you expect to have serious discussion with anyone when you start off like:
    CPUd, instead of creating a crybaby thread about the BS sources you like to bring to the table, ...

Give it a rest.
    You should perhaps seek some fresh air and maybe counseling if this has ruffled your knickers that much. Any parent who has had children involved with performing and looks into this story will feel some empathy for the children who were jerked around by the campaign. There is much more info at the link as to just how much the campaign burned these children and it isn't cheap to do the costumes and travel as they were asked to do. I've had my children in dance way back when and the children take the performances seriously. Pulling out from a scheduled deal after they go through the trouble to travel is beyond rude and unacceptable.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I'm sorry you caught flak for my thread. He can pound salt on his problem with my sources until Bryan says otherwise to me.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I think it's important to listen to what these individuals who personally dealt with the Trump campaign have to say about their experience. Taken in aggregate, all of these individual stories paint a very bad picture of Trump and how he deals with people.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    You should perhaps seek some fresh air and maybe counseling if this has ruffled your knickers that much. Any parent who has had children involved with performing and looks into this story will feel some empathy for the children who were jerked around by the campaign. There is much more info at the link as to just how much the campaign burned these children and it isn't cheap to do the costumes and travel as they were asked to do. I've had my children in dance way back when and the children take the performances seriously. Pulling out from a scheduled deal after they go through the trouble to travel is beyond rude and unacceptable.
    OMGsss Donald Trump doesn't care about the children!!! lol.... I didn't even consider that the kids were getting paid. I toured internationally as a professional musician as a child and didn't make any money, in fact it cost me money to go on the tour.

Clearly you missed the point of my post, the only thing that ruffles my feathers is people like you and CPUd endlessly making fun of that stupid video to begin with (and rightly so, it was pretty bad), then complaining when the talentless person who created it isn't getting paid as much as they thought they were going to. It's like everything is Donald Trump's fault, let's pile all the $#@! we can pile on Donald Trump even though 80% of it is complete nonsense.

Clearly you missed the point of my post, the only thing that ruffles my feathers is people like you and CPUd endlessly making fun of that stupid video to begin with (and rightly so, it was pretty bad), then complaining when the talentless person who created it isn't getting paid as much as they thought they were going to. It's like everything is Donald Trump's fault, let's pile all the $#@! we can pile on Donald Trump even though 80% of it is complete nonsense.
    FYI you can dislike a performance while simultaneously be concerned about the performers contract (verbal or otherwise) being broken. Or do you disagree?

Trump has a pattern with this type of behavior. If that isn't a problem for you, then so be it.

Most Libertarians I know support contracts, property rights, etc. You know, capitalism and all.

"Rule of Law" candidate, they say.

OMGsss Donald Trump doesn't care about the children!!! lol.... I didn't even consider that the kids were getting paid. I toured internationally as a professional musician as a child and didn't make any money, in fact it cost me money to go on the tour.

OMGsss NO Trump doesn't give a crap about anyone other than Trump and he makes that repeatedly clear. That you jumped straight to money for the children is bizarre. The children get amped up for the performance. That is what I meant about pulling this crap after setting them up to travel all the way to a performance and then bench them. He's a schmuck.

The video was stupid, but the children are being manipulated by someone who has made a pattern of stiffing people and shows his regard for children as well. I"d be pissed if I was a parent that had to pay for what goes into these traveling performances and the venue canceled the performance last minute. It ain't cheap AND you are dealing with disappointed children who expected to perform. Add in he thinks he will get women undecideds playing this type of crap with his own supporters. GL with that one.

Then juxtapose this with what his rivals could turn this into against him. DNC made the appeal last night with Anastasia Somoza and Michelle Obama's speeches, and they are playing hard for the mom vote. SO...you just keep on posting Molyneux videos and whining about sources.

Don't forget: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ion-poll-finds

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

IT'S OK. Trump will get Putin to pay the bill

This is all just a severe blow to the cause of liberty. I can see why everybody is upset.
    "The Patriarch"

FFS - did nobody read the story?
    Popick said that the Trump campaign did not follow through with any of the promises it had made verbally. The final straw came after Popick sent an email to the Trump campaign “demanding” that the band be allowed to perform at the convention. The girls did not perform.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast