Thread: Clinton Rewards Wasserman Schultz’s Shady Behavior With a New Job

Clinton Rewards Wasserman Schultz’s Shady Behavior With a New Job

Clinton Rewards Wasserman Schultz’s Shady Behavior With a New Job
    DWS will continue to push the corrupt brand of politics she perfected as DNC chair
    By Michael Sainato • 07/25/16

On July 22, Wikileaks released 20,000 DNC emails, exposing DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC staff of sabotaging Bernie Sanders’ campaign. In the wake of the fallout, Wasserman Schultz formally resigned from her position as DNC chair, only to be replaced by another Clinton surrogate, DNC vice chair Donna Brazile.

Rather than allowing Wasserman Schultz’s career to go down with her resignation, Clinton has awarded Wasserman Schultz a new role as honorary chair to the Clinton campaign’s 50-state program.

“There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to Republicans than Debbie—which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and other key states,” Clinton announced.
    More: http://observer.com/2016/07/clinton-...-with-new-job/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same job. Different title. In other words, she still will be trying to get Hillary elected by hook or crook.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Same job. Different title. In other words, she still will be trying to get Hillary elected by hook or crook.
    One of those famous "revolving doors". Like going from Treasury Secretary to Goldman Sachs. Or FBI director to mob consigliere.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hey Bernie supporters - here's a stick in your eye!

This is pretty shameless. She is openly handing DWS cash for her help in rigging the primaries.

That broad makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.......

They are at the point now where they just don't care. They think they are untouchable (and apparently they are) and that they can do whatever they want and no one will stop them.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Guess maybe the fix is in...ya think.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Something like this. Closet race I history but hillary wins by less that 5 votes..... or Trump is found dead on a park bench.....or.....who counts the votes. So many ways to get what they want and the people will do nothing
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My wife, who's not a Hillary fan by any stretch of the imagination, is quite pragmatic: "Why WOULDN'T she hire W-S since she worked so hard on her behalf in the DNC? It's just politics."

I sputtered for a while, then realized her wisdom. Again.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Rigged system is rigged.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Anything goes, without meaningful consequence.... at least for some

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truth-deb...000000091.html
    The truth is Debbie delivered. Reince didn’t.

Matt Bai 11 ho

This political season is turning out awesome

Very scandal much drama
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And the lefties will beg Hillary to whip out her 11" schwanz so the can merrily slurp away in praise of her... erm... "pluck".

You can't make this $#@! up, folks. Had someone made a film about such a thing just last month, it would have had to have been sold as wild fiction.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This political season is turning out awesome

Very scandal much drama
    Indeed at least for the Dems the GOP should have a good run.