Thread: At Least 15 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan

At Least 15 Killed, 45 Injured By Knife-Wielding Man In Japan

I don't know you guys but I think it's time to ban knives. Do it for the children.

Mass killings have now become a daily thing. The latest attack however took place not in Europe, nor the US, but Japan, where national broadcaster NHK reports that a knife-wielding man has reportedly gone on a rampage at a facility for people with heart disabilities in the city of Sagamihara, west of Tokyo.

Police say 15 people are confirmed dead and 45 are injured.

According to Tokyo Reporter, at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday, police received a tip about “a man with a knife” at the Tsukui Yamayuri-en facility in Midori Ward. Officers arriving at the scene confirmed 15 people dead another 45 injured.

About 30 minutes later, a former employee, aged in his 20s, turned himself over to officers at the Sagamihara Police Station. He was subsequently arrested for murder. “I did it,” the man was quoted in admitting to the charges.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ding-man-japan
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was he Mooslim or Mexican?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Was he Mooslim or Mexican?
    I was a knife attack, not a bomb or gun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Why anyone needs a knife that is capable of stabbing more than 10 people at a time is beyond me. We need to regulate knives that are capable of multiple stabbings.

Speaking of Japan and knives, here is an assassination with a knife:

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Why anyone needs a knife that is capable of stabbing more than 10 people at a time is beyond me. We need to regulate knives that are capable of multiple stabbings.
    I love my Ginsu knife. Out of my cold dead hands!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I love my Ginsu knife. Out of my cold dead hands!
    Does it have a thing that goes up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Does it have a thing that goes up?
    I think so, forgot what they call it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wait , is not the 2020 Olympics to be held there ?

I think so, forgot what they call it.
    Well, if it doesn't have more than a 8 stab clip, you should be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Wait , is not the 2020 Olympics to be held there ?
    Yes, you are still invited.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Speaking of Japan and knives, here is an assassination with a knife:

That Wakazashi is not a knife-it's a short sword. (though some Wakazashis are proper long swords, and typically well made) Usually in the neighborhood of 24" from tip to hilt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    That Wakazashi is not a knife-it's a short sword. (though some Wakazashis are proper long swords, and typically well made) Usually in the neighborhood of 24" from tip to hilt.
    They called it a wak, but it looked a little shorter to me. I own a wakazashi with a live blade. So I stand by my labeling it a knife Besides, this is an English language forum so I called it a knife. You're technical speak is bordering on geekiness.

They called it a wak, but it looked a little shorter to me. I own a wakazashi with a live blade. So I stand by my labeling it a knife Besides, this is an English language forum so I called it a knife. You're technical speak is bordering on geekiness.
    d00d, when I'm in your neighborhood we'll get some mats/maybe green bamboo and do some cutting in your yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    d00d, when I'm in your neighborhood we'll get some mats/maybe green bamboo and do some cutting in your yard.
    Sounds like fun, my friend

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love how the reporter announces another mass shooting, then reads the word knife on the teleprompter and has this little "does not compute moment"

I was a knife attack, not a bomb or gun.
    Well, a waka-waka-zashi is kinda like a machete. So... Mexican?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So...bomb them?
    No.. no..... send them more knives.

I think the Officers here deserve a lot of credit for catching this guy and putting an end to this rampage when he turned himself in.

Great job Officers
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I think the Officers here deserve a lot of credit for catching this guy and putting an end to this rampage when he turned himself in.

Great job Officers
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I don't expect this will get much play save for "ban assault knives" since it involved non-round eyes. Anyone praying on twitter yet? That's how you know when a tragedy has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Great job Officers
    Indeed. Protecting and serving is a gruelling and harrowing job ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BV2 View Post
    I don't expect this will get much play save for "ban assault knives" since it involved non-round eyes. Anyone praying on twitter yet? That's how you know when a tragedy has arrived.
    I agree. Let me know when the "Je suis Japan" meme starts going around.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.