Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bernie Sanders Getting Boooooed hahah

Bernie Sanders Getting Boooooed hahah

He'd been giving one of his usual campaign speeches for the past 1/2 or so.

The minute he started in on the "support Clinton" schtick, the the crowd booing.

Booed for a long time ,
    MSNBC finally cut away.
    have settled down
    but
    every time he suggests Support Hilllary,
    he gets booed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This may be the best outcome of all for the Libertarians.

His people are less likely to vote Hillary than ever, but they're not going to be too enthused about writing-in the Bernster either.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    He'd been giving one of his usual campaign speeches for the past 1/2 or so.

The minute he started in on the "support Clinton" schtick, the the crowd booing.

Booed for a long time ,
    MSNBC finally cut away.
    have settled down
    but
    every time he suggests Support Hilllary,
    he gets booed.
    He made his whole campaign on revolting against the DNC and Hillary... now his supporters and delegates have LITERAL PROOF that he was cheated out of an election.... they will not be pulling the lever for Hillary any time soon.

If you want some fun reading go check out #berniemustdisavow on Twitter.... his supporters are calling him a coward, traitor, and sellout
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I've lost respect for Sanders, but gained some for his supporters. I may disagree with their positions but I will say they stick to their guns. I also enjoy talking with them over the typical FOX/MSNBC viewer. Again, I may disagree, but they at least tend to use their own brains to come to their conclusion, and they will acknowledge something is wrong with the system.

Also seeing that they are going through what we did in 08 and 12, I can commiserate. I am glad RP didn't sell out.
    Last edited by RJB; 07-25-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I've lost respect for Sanders, but gained some for his supporters. I may disagree with their positions but I will say they stick to their guns. I also enjoy talking with them over the typical FOX/MSNBC viewer. Again, I may disagree, but they at least tend to use their own brains to come to their conclusion, and they will acknowledge something is wrong with the system.

Also seeing that they are going through what we did in 08 and 12, I can commiserate. I am glad RP didn't sell out.
    While they may stick to their guns, they are adamant about taking ours.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    While they may stick to their guns, they are adamant about taking ours.
    I was thinking that as well. Good eye.

Repent for your sins, Sanders. Your flock needs you, just listen to them bleat in sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Bern Victims reminded me of Paulians during his POTUS runs. They were so hopeful and enthusiastic! I have felt so bad for them this whole primary erection season because I knew it was going to end in tears for them.

Yes, Ron has principles. Bernie probably just wants to stay alive.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul didn't sell out.
    Bernie did.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Ron Paul didn't sell out.
    Bernie did.
    Why?
    Simple answer: Bernie is #nevertrump
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Nice to see some consistency out of the left-wing of politics for a change. I speak, of course, of the people booing, not the crusty old fool trying to have his cake and eat it too. Not that I ever like Bernie to begin with.

Feel the Bern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

sometimes what is seen can't be unseen! this doll errr
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBF-xJKpF0
    "action figure" is going to be quite a collector's item!

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    sometimes what is seen can't be unseen! this doll errr
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBF-xJKpF0
    "action figure" is going to be quite a collector's item!
    What a piece of crap. He doesn't appear to have articulation - how the heck are you suppose to have fun with him if you can make it hold an I'm with Hillary sign?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Bernie should repent and make amends .

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What a piece of crap. He doesn't appear to have articulation - how the heck
    are you suppose to have fun with him if you can make it hold an I'm with Hillary sign?
    it truly looks like the attempt to "sell" the C + K ticket to the die-hard greater unwash'd
    is hitting a resistance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_oEKFXvR4 Feel the Bern!
    he's trying to undo 18 months of sheer stubborn defiance and they all ain't ahhh buyin it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The young folks have to learn.

Them old Jewish Communists will sell you out every time.

Ask this guy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    He made his whole campaign on revolting against the DNC and Hillary... now his supporters and delegates have LITERAL PROOF that he was cheated out of an election.... they will not be pulling the lever for Hillary any time soon.

If you want some fun reading go check out #berniemustdisavow on Twitter.... his supporters are calling him a coward, traitor, and sellout
    Ah, the poetry of justice! LOL

sic semper hypocrittis
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    This may be the best outcome of all for the Libertarians.

His people are less likely to vote Hillary than ever, but they're not going to be too enthused about writing-in the Bernster either.
    Hopefully many of them will have the balls to vote for Jill Stein. At least they are rejecting the corrupt establishment for now. Bernie is a stupid commie but at least he is opening eyes, even if it is inadvertently.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Hopefully many of them will have the balls to vote for Jill Stein.
    You wouldn't they rather vote for the LP?

I am glad RP didn't sell out.
    Just think of where Rand would have been this go around, had he done the same.

Sistah?

What's a sistah?

Feel the spurn, bitches.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    You wouldn't they rather vote for the LP?
    I suppose, but it doesn't seem as likely. From what I hear, Jill Stein is more their speed.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I suppose, but it doesn't seem as likely. From what I hear, Jill Stein is more their speed.
    That would seem to make more sense from their perspective, but then again the Greens won't be on the ballot in a lot of states.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    That would seem to make more sense from their perspective, but then again the Greens won't be on the ballot in a lot of states.
    I am thinking back to 2008 when Ron Paul urged people to vote 3rd party, any 3rd party and let their voices be heard.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

What Bernie should be saying is, is in light of this new information we need a free vote for the delegates, and the super delegates now. Him selling out and fully supporting Hillary, under the guise of nevertrump is weak. His supporters will come over to Trump out of spite, angry voters don't vote rationally.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Ron has Principles. It sets him apart.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post

It's teh jooooooooz

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post

Ask this guy.

[IMG][/IMG]
    old canard that has long been discredited and often repeated to justify the Holocaust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast