Thread: Can I hire an attorney to post my bond?

Can I hire an attorney to post my bond?

I just want to know, can I hire an attorney to post my bond?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcocarter View Post
    I wonder how that all worked out for him.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I would not post bond in Fort Worth. I would escape.

Yes, but it would probably be cheaper to use a bail bondsman.

https://www.google.com/search?source....0.QN8_yu0sm9U
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Just be careful not to get this one...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Fort Worth is the location of that famous Hole in the Wall Gang pic with Butch Cassidy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Fort Worth is the location of that famous Hole in the Wall Gang pic with Butch Cassidy.

And where Lyndon Johnson made his money on Nam helicopters , The man that single handedly destroyed what was left of america ( Food Stamp Act ,Medicare , Medicaid , Housing Act 1964 , Social Security Act 1965 , Coinage Act 1965 , Gun Control Act of 1968 , Bilingual Act 1968 ) . Fort Worth is cursed . It was destroyed by flood the first year it was in existence . It displeased God for it to be there . Best make an escape .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was reading a topic about lawyers and was thinking on how can I know who is the right person to hire for my divorce?

Bail Bond

Quote Originally Posted by marcocarter View Post
    Most attorneys will just refer you to a bail bondsman anyway.

<a href="https://mcraebailbonds.com/">McRae Bail Bonds</a>

I am still seeking the Elusive (possibly fictitious) creature known as a "Good Lawyer".

a Good Lawyer could do research,, and know why their skill is needed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Probably never made it out of Ft Worth alive . RIP .
    Do something Danke

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic