Thread: Making the sand glow - WWIII

Making the sand glow - WWIII

What if the big plan is to make the sand glow and the refugees are being brought to western countries to preserve the genetic material from nations who are going to be destroyed? Would that change our views on immigration?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. I will change my views on immigration as soon as people are seen as individuals and not groups. Until that day.....
    "I am a bird"

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What if the big plan is to make the sand glow and the refugees are being brought to western countries to preserve the genetic material from nations who are going to be destroyed? Would that change our views on immigration?
    Our views?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

As economic conditions worsen in those countries where migration is prevented by the state, conflict becomes inevitable
    https://mises.org/library/mises-prot...nd-immigration

If goods don’t cross borders, armies will
    Bastiat

But they never look at the big picture that maybe this is a just cause to look at Federal Reserve policies as much as anything. and, of course, you can’t ignore it. If you want free and healthy and prosperous trade, you also have to look at the taxation and the regulation. This is just regulating, they’re saying, “We know what is best for you to buy”. So there are so many harms done, and there’s no evidence throughout history that protectionism makes a wealthier economy. Of course, the theme of our program today is more likely to bring on war conditions
    Ron Paul

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Our views?
    He has a mouse in his pocket.

Nope. and that is not going to happen.

WWIII is planned and intentional.. I expect some limited nukes (Damascus perhaps) but not the Nuclear Holocaust some imagine.

Those who oppose immigration will do so regardless. Fear really is an ugly thing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I think refugees from anywhere to anywhere would be considered, not by race but by the behaviors they choose once they get to where they are going. If Canada had some sort of crisis and Canadians were forced to flee to the US, I doubt people would mind as much, if at all. In a way, it is similar to Immigration. I dont see people getting all up in arms if a Canadian wanted to immigrate to the US. But when we see someone that doesnt speak english immigrating, we look at them very differently.

The language issue, whether immigration or refugee, I am sure presents many issues. We are all citizens of our Native Tongues. Refugees I dont think expected to be forced out of their homelands, thus, I can understand if they did not want to learn the language of where ever they ended up. The real issue is and has always been their behavior. If they behave poorly, they collectively develop a bad reputation. If they behave respectfully, then they are welcomed. Some behavior is violent, other behaviors can be just as bad but not violent, but exploitative.

Welfare + Open Borders = Disaster

That definitely applied to Immigration. However, just out of curiousity, what are peoples views on Welfare + Refugees?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.