View Poll Results: Slash Refugee Funding?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • AYE!

23 95.83%
  • nay.

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I motion we cease and desist all refugee benefits

I motion we cease and desist all refugee benefits

None.

No housing, no schools, no medical, no clothes, no food, no money, no transportation to or from.

None.

They can all stay. Green card with an asterisk:

If you commit a violent felony or beg to uncle for anything, then you'll serve a sentence, pay a fine, and deport!

lets keep illegal and legal immigrants out of this....

poll is strictly state sponsored "refugees" currently on mainland or expected to arrive in the next day.

All in favor of cancellation of all US refugee funding to these individuals from here forward, no additional state funded "refugees" added to the roster, say AYE!

those opposed nay?
    Last edited by presence; 07-24-2016 at 06:36 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will this be binding? Do we have a say in this?

How about posting signs along the borders that read, "Sorry, We're Full. Please go back home and fix YOUR own country."?

Simple. Yea. Stuff like that should definitely be done by charities.
    "I am a bird"

Aye

And the same should apply to all immigrants, refugees or otherwise: unrestricted entry, but no taxpayer funded benefits of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Aye

And the same should apply to all immigrants, refugees or otherwise: unrestricted entry, but no taxpayer funded benefits of any kind.
    Unrestricted entry, no thanks, don't want me some Ebola, etc. Nor the Dutch.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nor the Dutch.
    Right, that would be horrible.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Unrestricted entry, no thanks, don't want me some Ebola, etc. Nor the Dutch.
    I didn't mean to preclude screening for criminal associations, infectious disease, etc.

By unrestricted, I mean that there would be no arbitrary quotas as we have now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you thinking of the unintended consequences. We bring them here then turn them loose with nothing? They will all turn to life of crime. For the ones already here, at least make sure they are self sufficient with a job and located in an area where they have enough money for housing and food.

I agree on the not accepting anymore though.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

at least make sure they are self sufficient with a job
    If you are self-sufficient, someone doesn't make sure of it.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I think we need a bit of a break. Student visas are an issue. Some of them never attend a class. We need a system that doesn't displace our workers or students. I think we need a four year hiatus to be able to document who is here and figure out what to do next.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Refugees upon entry are granted a permanent residence. Five years later they get US citizenship. The real question is what are we going to do with all the taxi drivers once self driving cars are available?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The real question is what are we going to do with all the taxi drivers once self driving cars are available?
    They can be retrained to meet the demand for more EMTs: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Crash-U-S-Says
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    None.

No housing, no schools, no medical, no clothes, no food, no money, no transportation to or from.

None.

They can all stay. Green card with an asterisk:

If you commit a violent felony or beg to uncle for anything, then you'll serve a sentence, pay a fine, and deport!

lets keep illegal and legal immigrants out of this....

poll is strictly state sponsored "refugees" currently on mainland or expected to arrive in the next day.

All in favor of cancellation of all US refugee funding to these individuals from here forward, no additional state funded "refugees" added to the roster, say AYE!

those opposed nay?
    How about we just do not bring them the $#@! in to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    yes agreed. no new state sponsored refugees.

I'm not calling for any funding to get rid of the ones already here; except criminals or gov't leeches, but no new ones for sure.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

How about we deport you?

After all, you belong to a demographic which commits crimes, and therefore there is some statistical probability of you committing crimes.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm not calling for any funding to get rid of the ones already here; except criminals or gov't leeches, but no new ones for sure.
    Then that would be all of them then.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...uslim-regions/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-food-stamps/

Hold on a minute.

In the OP, I thought you meant that there would be no more funding for refugees coming here.

...did you mean that no more refugees would be allowed to come here at all?

Hold on a minute.

In the OP, I thought you meant that there would be no more funding for refugees coming here.

...did you mean that no more refugees would be allowed to come here at all?
    By default if they come here we have to support them, activist judges will make sure that no matter what laws we past are removed because m"muh feels"

How about we deport you?

After all, you belong to a demographic which commits crimes, and therefore there is some statistical probability of you committing crimes.
    Every nation has its criminals, its poor and its subversives, the question is why do we need to import more of them? We do not and you can not make any valid reasons why we should other then "your mean" or "your a race" or "insert personal attack here".

Immigration Restriction is winning so you will sadly have to deal with lower taxes, lower crime, less poverty, lower costs of living, less Islamic terror, fewer leftist being elected, and more and more freedom...I know how awful, right?

Every nation has its criminals, its poor and its subversives, the question is why do we need to import more of them?
    Why do we need as many people as we already have? Some of them commit crimes.

If we deport half of them, there will be fewer crimes.

Good plan, right?

Why do we need as many people as we already have? Some of them commit crimes.

If we deport half of them, there will be fewer crimes.

Good plan, right?
    So why do you think we need more poverty, crime, disease, terrorism, and leftist voters in America? Because is the end result of this moronic program.

And my "Aye" vote depends on what you mean by "We." No government benefits. None. If individuals, churches, civic organizations want to help, then hell yeah. Just no forced theft.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And my "Aye" vote depends on what you mean by "We." No government benefits. None. If individuals, churches, civic organizations want to help, then hell yeah. Just no forced theft.
    And should any of them do any thing snack bar related can we sue the people/organizations that gave them money/brought them in?

And should any of them do any thing snack bar related can we sue the people/organizations that gave them money/brought them in?
    If my brother went off the deep end should you be able to sue me for helping him with nothing more than essentials of life?

Basically, I'm in favor of building the Great Wall of Flyover Country in America. Seal it off from all the liberals and throw any that are caught inside off the top of it.

If my brother went off the deep end should you be able to sue me for helping him with nothing more than essentials of life?
    Not the same thing, if you bring in a person who commits a crime or act of terrorism, had it not been for your actions the people/property he harms would other wise be unharmed because he would not be in the nation to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Basically, I'm in favor of building the Great Wall of Flyover Country in America. Seal it off from all the liberals and throw any that are caught inside off the top of it.
    I think giving leftist free Helicopter rides via Pinochet Helicopter Rides and Rentals is better.

yes this

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast