View Poll Results: Slash Refugee Funding?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • AYE!

23 95.83%
  • nay.

1 4.17%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I motion we cease and desist all refugee benefits

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Why do we need as many people as we already have? Some of them commit crimes.

If we deport half of them, there will be fewer crimes.

Good plan, right?
    Let's make the problem worse and import more.

Good plan, right, right?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Not the same thing, if you bring in a person who commits a crime or act of terrorism, had it not been for your actions the people/property he harms would other wise be unharmed because he would not be in the nation to begin with.
    just because I give someone a job doesn't mean I'm responsible for crimes that person commits, that's pretty absurd

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

Good plan, right, right?
    "I have cancer, I will smoke 2 packs a day!" this is their mental AIDS.

What is this word "disist"? Not in my dictionary...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

So why do you think we need more poverty, crime, disease, terrorism, and leftist voters in America? Because is the end result of this moronic program.
    The tendency for uncle to import leftists and criminals might have a lot to do with the fact that he entices their migration with free $#@! stolen from the locals.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    What is this word "disist"? Not in my dictionary...
    too late to change typo, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    just because I give someone a job doesn't mean I'm responsible for crimes that person commits, that's pretty absurd
    If you let a lion out of its cage do you bare any liability for any people it harms or kills? Now replace lion with "refugee" and cage with into America, maybe you will the idea I am trying to put forth.

That is not absurd. Bringing somebody into our system is a big deal - check I-864 Affidavit of Support - https://travel.state.gov/content/vis...questions.html

If you let a lion out of its cage do you bare any liability for any people it harms or kills? Now replace lion with "refugee" and cage with into America, maybe you will the idea I am trying to put forth.
    but, but muh freedom ....

That is not absurd. Bringing somebody into our system is a big deal - check I-864 Affidavit of Support - https://travel.state.gov/content/vis...questions.html

Yeah, I mean its not like any refugees might cause any trouble, right?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    but, but muh freedom ....
    Notice how they always support rights and freedoms for people that will gladly vote our rights, wealth, and future away but to deny them any entry into our nation is some how "wrong" but playing by rules that insure we lose is seen as a moral mandate?

This is open border LIB is immoral, self destructive, and must be put down as the rabid dog it is.

Our freedoms include the freedom to be free of others, to be free of cultures and people who would by intent or after the fact result in the reduction or elimination of our Liberty, wealth, self determination and our future.

If if that means we have to keep put the 3rd world hordes who can not understand that marxism only breeds poverty and tyranny so be it.

Good plan, right, right?
    You seemed to have missed the point.

You seemed to have missed the point.
    How so? Why do not you explain, I am definitely up for a good laugh.

How so? Why do not you explain, I am definitely up for a good laugh.
    The point was that it's absurd to deny entry to millions of people because a tiny fraction of them might commit a crime.

...as absurd as it would be to deport millions of native-born people for the same reason.

The point was that it's absurd to deny entry to millions of people because a tiny fraction of them might commit a crime.

...as absurd as it would be to deport millions of native-born people for the same reason.
    I think it is absurd to grant millions of people entry for no reason whatsoever.

I think it is absurd to grant millions of people entry for no reason whatsoever.
    They don't need to give you a reason, no more than you need to give me a reason to enter your neighbor's property for a BBQ.

That's between you and your neighbor, I have no right to interfere.

sponsoring people shouldn't be licensed and regulated by uncle and require written affidavits

Being sponsored in a free market means you have a job or charity helping you eek out existance and you have a peacefully acquired place to squat in between.

They don't need to give you a reason, no more than you need to give me a reason to enter your neighbor's property for a BBQ.

That's between you and your neighbor, I have no right to interfere.
    You neighbor does not invite a few millions for their BBQ. Can you see the subtle difference?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hold on a minute.

In the OP, I thought you meant that there would be no more funding for refugees coming here.

...did you mean that no more refugees would be allowed to come here at all?
    I'm an open borders advocate. Yes. Come. Get a job. Hire a american hooker. Enjoy a budweiser. Earn a home. Pay your tab. Don't be violent. That doesn't make you a citizen and doesn't mean you or your little-ins should get $#@! on a good day from uncle.

non-citizens in the US should be supported only by family, friend, free market, or private charity; not uncle.

You neighbor does not invite a few millions for their BBQ. Can you see the subtle difference?
    I take it you failed the analogy section of the SAT?

I'm an open borders advocate. Yes. Come. Get a job. Hire a american hooker. Enjoy a budweiser. Earn a home. Pay your tab. Don't be violent. That doesn't make you a citizen and doesn't mean you or your little-ins should get $#@! on a good day from uncle.
    Good, agreed.

non-citizens in the US should be supported only by family, friend, free market, or private charity; not uncle.
    Citizens too

I take it you failed the analogy section of the SAT?
    This was not specifically covered when I was taking the test. I think the new version has this question:

Is there an analogy between inviting your cousin's buddy from another country for a BBQ and inviting a few million refugees to the country?

You must answer positively in order to score on this question. Glad to know you passed.

Scenario A. Bob and Jones are neighbors. Bob invites Jones onto his property.

Does any third party have a right to interfere?

Scenario B. Bob and Jones are neighbors, each on one side of a national border. Bob invites Jones onto his property.

Does any third party have a right to interfere?

Your response is evidently, "no, but if Bob invited millions of people, then they would."

Why?

Your response is evidently, "no, but if Bob invited millions of people, then they would."

Why?

Try putting billions instead of millions maybe then you will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    How about posting signs along the borders that read, "Sorry, We're Full. Please go back home and fix YOUR own country."?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Try putting billions instead of millions maybe then you will understand.
    Okay...billions.

I repeat: why?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And my "Aye" vote depends on what you mean by "We." No government benefits. None. If individuals, churches, civic organizations want to help, then hell yeah. Just no forced theft.
    I vote that for everyone- not just refugees.
    There is no spoon.

Not the same thing, if you bring in a person who commits a crime or act of terrorism, had it not been for your actions the people/property he harms would other wise be unharmed because he would not be in the nation to begin with.
    That's the same logic the gov uses to wanna sue gun-makers if someone commits a crime with their gun brand.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I vote that for everyone- not just refugees.
    I second the motion.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's the same logic the gov uses to wanna sue gun-makers if someone commits a crime with their gun brand.
    The right to keep and bare arms is an unalienable right, immigration is not.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast