Thread: If you have a boss, (s)he might be an illegal immigrant.

If you have a boss, (s)he might be an illegal immigrant.

What do you do when confronted with such a situation? Asking for a friend. Serious answers only please.
    Last edited by timosman; 07-24-2016 at 12:56 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so what if she is?

she has a job. supports herself.

I have issues with illegals that are violent, thieve, or look to be on uncle's dole. If you're doing any of those, GTFO, else:

Born abroad but doing self supporting productive things for my neighbor? You're welcome in my country.
    Last edited by presence; 07-24-2016 at 01:04 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Ask for a raise...or else.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Do they pay you? If yes,, what is the problem?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Call the Stasi?

Come on now. Is this who we are now?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Considering the overall , consistent low quality of my past few bosses , I would have gladly traded for the upgrade of an illegal. The positives of the experience though has been utter joy to be retired . There is just nothing like working for someone so dumb you would not hire them to cut grass.

Maybe he should put a Hillary sticker on his bumper?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    If you have a boss, (s)he might be an illegal immigrant.

What do you do when confronted with such a situation? Asking for a friend. Serious answers only please.
    Not really sure why something needs to be done. Is there an actual problem?

One thing I would not do, though, is be a bitch-ass little gov-snitch ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As far as a serious answer, there is missing information.

Is this a boss with no one above them? What I mean is, is it just a direct employer? If so, the only thing that needs to be done is to make sure your friend has another means to support themselves if the boss has to disappear and close up shop by default.

Is this a boss within a company? If so, then it's likely they've had to go through all the HR checks and balances. If they still made it through, then it's really not your friend's place to nose in and second-guess things. It could be seen as targeted harassment.

The underlying question is why it's still at "might"? It sounds like it's a suspicion rather than an indisputable fact.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Do they pay well? Does your friend experince a good work environment? Like, MelissaWV, I need to know more. What is the specific problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    One thing I would not do, though, is be a bitch-ass little gov-snitch
    I knew I could count on a banana

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Tell your friend to ask his/her boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I thought they were all diseased welfare queen terrorists. So your boss can't be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Not really sure why something needs to be done. Is there an actual problem?

One thing I would not do, though, is be a bitch-ass little gov-snitch ...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Man, 14 posts and I have to ask the most obvious.

Is she hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Man, 14 posts and I have to ask the most obvious.

Is she hot?
    I think it is a given that if she was there would be no complaint .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I thought they were all diseased welfare queen terrorists. So your boss can't be one.
    True , my bosses would never have been bright enough to cross a river , or fill out a welfare form.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think it is a given that if she was there would be no complaint .

Yeah, that's true. The only complaints would come from fatty feminists. They hate the Latin office girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yeah, that's true. The only complaints would come from fatty feminists. They hate the Latin office girls.
    Yes , liberal women are unsightly and they complain all of the time.

Report my illegal alien boss so I can take their position for myself.

The only sane thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

LOL is this the same "friend" who really likes a boy but isn't sure if she should go all the way?
    Or the same "friend" who tried pot the other night and is afraid he's going to fail out of high school now?
    Or that "friend" who was in the same basement with some people playing D&D and doesn't want to go to hell?

I think your "friend" should come on out and ask his own questions.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Some of my best bosses ever were illegals.