Thread: Koch Brothers Gravitating Towards Clinton

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Koch Brothers Gravitating Towards Clinton

The circle is complete!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder what she offered to do for them?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    She must be a better negotiator than Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Depends upon how much they bid. More money, bigger favors.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    We're dealing with the worst kind of Mafia.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    We're dealing with the worst kind of Mafia.
    Yeah. That's why they have a vested interest to put it out of business. It's competition.

“The Democratic Party will soon choose as their nominee
    a candidate who would repeal both the First and Second Amendments of the Bill of Rights,
    a nominee who would remake the Supreme Court in her own image.
    We need ‘all hands on deck’ to ensure that Mr. Trump prevails.”

“Unfortunately,” the statement added,
    “Senator Cruz has chosen to remain in his bunk below,
    a decision both regrettable and revealing.” ---Robert Mercer
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/us...eech.html?_r=3

Mercer also heavily influences other financial backers like the Wilkes Brothers.
    Who does this impact?
    The entire Salem Media Network -
    Human Event,
    Hot Air,
    Twitchy,
    Red State
    "pundits" Hugh Hewitt,
    Jonah Goldberg,
    Glenn Beck,
    Mark Levin,
    Erick Erickson,
    Neal Boortz
    and Ben Shapiro.
    ======================

Yawn. Can't say as I'm disappointed... we're watching the system cannibalize itself. Pass the popcorn.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pigs are now more than just slightly airborne, they are flying!

A few things to think about.

Kasich is a Koch pet... it would be interesting to know if this money was pulled after Trump made the comment about funding a pac to defeat Kasich.

Ron Johnson may well be a lost cause in WI. It is a super leftist area. And Wisconsin is a state that the democracy alliance has heavily invested so it isn't a free lunch. Walker is also a Koch pet and endorsed Trump... so it will be interesting to see if there is any change in the Koch/Walker relationship.

And it doesn't really make sense why Addelson would still be kicking it and the Koch's leave. The Koch's seem more focused on domestic policy, deregulation and tax cuts (although it very well may be the case Koch Industries servers the MiC.. even if by being a supplier for the big guys)... along with their crony-ism public-private ventures of course. And I think you'd be more likely to see tax cuts and deregulation under Trump.

The DA and the Koch's have been duking it out in a lot of states. Lets just hope they don't team up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    She must be a better negotiator than Trump.
    How cute third thread something to draw Trump in.

The other one you plugged RNC in DNC thread.

Not very sneaky.

The Kochs don't talk to many people & media with official comment.

Adelson does & he is a hothead.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Does that mean the dems will take back all the bad things they have said about them?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yeah. That's why they have a vested interest to put it out of business. It's competition.
    They hate competition--the Corporate Syndicate.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic