Thread: cop sits on pregnant woman's stomach, beats her till she miscarries

Angry cop sits on pregnant woman's stomach, beats her till she miscarries

GET A $#@!ING ROPE!
    http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...-womans-belly/
    A new lawsuit, filed by a Georgia woman, claims that Albany police officers beat her so badly, and sat on her noticeably pregnant belly that it caused her to have a miscarriage.
    Lawyers for Kenya Harris filed the case in federal court recently, according to Courthouse News. Harris explained that the incident happened when she went to the Albany Police Department back in May of 2011. She was there to pick up her son – a minor – after he had been arrested.
    After waiting five hours for her son, Harris told Officer Ryan Jenkins that it had been an extremely long time, and she needed to return home soon to take care of her other children.
    “Defendant Officer Jenkins stated that he did not appreciate the tone in which she was communicating with him, and further stated that if she continued he would take her head and ‘put it to the floor,’” Harris charged in the lawsuit.
    She reiterated that she needed to take care of her other children. That’s when Officer Jenkins made good on his threats and decided to use force against the obviously pregnant woman.
    “Defendant Officer Jenkins, without provocation, grabbed plaintiff, who weighs less than one hundred twenty (120) pounds, by her neck and slammed her to the ground,” the lawsuit explained.
    “Plaintiff momentarily blacked out and came to with defendant Officer Jenkins sitting on her back, and with his knee on her arm. Plaintiff was pregnant at the time.
    “Defendant Officer Jenkins put handcuffs on plaintiff and slammed her against the wall. Plaintiff was placed into an interrogation room after she was beaten and handcuffed.”
    In utter agony, Harris begged for medical attention, but every officer she spoke to refused her request.
    For her troubles, she was charged with obstruction, and spent the night in the Dougherty County Jail.
    Harris contends that the beating, including having her stomach sat on by the officer, caused her miscarriage shortly after the incidence. She also had injuries to her knee, neck and bruising all over her body.
    The federal lawsuit specifically names Officers Ryan Jenkins and Richard Brown, Jr., Police Chief John Proctor, and the City of Albany.
    “With malice, defendants Officer Jenkins and with the compliance of Officer Brown, repeatedly slammed Ms. Harris, causing her severe physical harm and the loss of her baby, when less force was required and should have been used,” the lawsuit said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Let's wait on the rope. The claim is this occured in May 2011. Why wait that long? Maybe she kept her medical records. You won't find any other witnesses. If there was video surveillance, it's probably gone too.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Antone else having trouble finding this at 'courthouse news'?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's on the local. I don't understand why she waited until 2015 to file a lawsuit and it seems like nothing's happened since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

“Defendant Officer Jenkins, without provocation, grabbed plaintiff, who weighs less than one hundred twenty (120) pounds, by her neck and slammed her to the ground,” the lawsuit explained.
    “Plaintiff momentarily blacked out and came to with defendant Officer Jenkins sitting on her back, and with his knee on her arm. Plaintiff was pregnant at the time.
    “Defendant Officer Jenkins put handcuffs on plaintiff and slammed her against the wall. Plaintiff was placed into an interrogation room after she was beaten and handcuffed.”
    That's a lot of punching and slamming. Could hurt a knuckle or something. I hope the Officer is OK.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It's on the local. I don't understand why she waited until 2015 to file a lawsuit and it seems like nothing's happened since.
    She's probably just jumping on the BLM bandwagon to slander this brave & heroic Officer's good name.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Not familiar with Antone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

If I remember right this same cop shot a chained-up dog in someone's garage. Wonder what else he's done while "protectin' and serving" in the years since ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Not familiar with Antone.

I vote rope.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Thanks, sweet cheeks! xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12