Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ** The Official ** Democratic National Convention thread

Everything tonight at the Democratic National Convention seemed so staged, the cheers and chants almost as if they took a script before coming in. They knew their parts to play.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yes we know how you love her.
    Hillary says Donald's mentally unbalanced.

Donald says Hillary's a criminal.

They're both right.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    As Hilary has the temperament to be POTUS? lol. She should be locked up. I don't think she has every accomplished anything. Everything she does is a disaster.

^^^^^^^
    Make no mistake, everything Hillary does is with deadly precision. It only appears to be a disaster if you don't understand that her "disasters" are huge victories for TPTB. As planned.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

They're both right.
    Thanks, I'll be posting this to facebook for the drones

EDIT: I meant your sig.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    ^^^^^^^
    Make no mistake, everything Hillary does is with deadly precision. It only appears to be a disaster if you don't understand that her "disasters" are huge victories for TPTB. As planned.
    In true Marxist/Machiavelli fashion

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Everything tonight at the Democratic National Convention seemed so staged, the cheers and chants almost as if they took a script before coming in. They knew their parts to play.
    You must be young.

Oh The Unity at the DNC

And Bill Clinton falls asleep during his own wifes speech.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

They're both right.
    Agreed. Both conventions accomplished their mission. GOP made it clear that you shouldn't vote for Hillary and the DNC made it clear you shouldn't vote for Trump.

I don't know if I've ever agreed more with the themes of the major party conventions.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The DNC's Propaganda Presentation was far superior to the RNC's, imho. HRC's speech was weakest of the 3-part salvo (Chelsea, Morgan , HRC) last night, but even the sentences she said were well-constructed. Whoever came up with "Love Trumps Hate" should get a raise.

I listen to NPR during my commute (don't judge me ), and in the morning before the Big DNC Finale, HRC's shills were already out in force, using the same phrases / talking points that HRC covered in her speech, and were used by the Talking Heads ("Work horse vs. show horse", "Love Trumps Hate", etc.).

Well done, DNC. If you manage to get Obama-era voter turnouts, you got this. Drumpf is certainly helping in that regard.

I'm still voting for Johnson, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    The DNC's Propaganda Presentation was far superior to the RNC's, imho. HRC's speech was weakest of the 3-part salvo (Chelsea, Morgan , HRC) last night, but even the sentences she said were well-constructed. Whoever came up with "Love Trumps Hate" should get a raise.

I listen to NPR during my commute (don't judge me ), and in the morning before the Big DNC Finale, HRC's shills were already out in force, using the same phrases / talking points that HRC covered in her speech, and were used by the Talking Heads ("Work horse vs. show horse", "Love Trumps Hate", etc.).

Well done, DNC. If you manage to get Obama-era voter turnouts, you got this. Drumpf is certainly helping in that regard.

I'm still voting for Johnson, most likely.
    I was curious about NPR spin, but did not want to listen. Thanks for posting.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Triumph crashes CNN set at DNC

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678