Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ** The Official ** Democratic National Convention thread

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    at the DNC?
    Yep. She was allowed to nominate Bernie. Guess the recent shake-up resulted in her being allowed to attend.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course Hillary Hawk is going to win the roll out process.

Now the democrats know how the Ron Paul people felt in 2012.
    If you could combine all the 2012 Ron Paul people and all the 2016 Bernie people into one untied group they couldn't be stopped.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Dupe
    Last edited by Danke; 07-26-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Hillary Clinton secures historic nomination as Bernie Sanders steps aside

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dnc-nomin...000000439.html

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton officially received the Democratic Party’s nomination for the presidency Tuesday evening.

Clinton is now the first woman to become the presidential nominee of a major U.S. political party.

Vermont’s delegation voted last, joined by Sen. Bernie Sanders. “I move that Hillary Clinton be selected as the nominee of the Democratic Party for president of the United States,” Sanders said, as the crowd erupted into cheers and waved multicolored “Hillary” signs. A rendition of the song “Happy” began playing as delegates swayed.

The roll call went smoothly and with few signs of protest, as the party appeared to unify after a fractious start to the convention Monday.

Delegates and speakers backing Clinton stressed the historic nature of her nomination. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., the first Democratic woman elected to the Senate in her own right, announced Clinton’s name for nomination “on behalf of all the women who have broken down barriers for others.”

“The Democratic Party nominated and elected the first person of color to have ever served in the White House,” said Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., who seconded Clinton’s nomination. “Tonight, we will shatter that glass ceiling again.”

Delegates from New York cast their votes for U.S. president on the second day of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, July 26, 2016. (Photo: Mary Altaffer/AP)View photos
    Delegates from New York cast their votes for U.S. president on the second day of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, July 26, 2016. (Photo: Mary Altaffer/AP)
    More
    Clinton’s childhood friend Betsy Ebeling spoke as she cast Illinois’ votes for Clinton, calling it a “historic, wonderful day.”

“This one’s for you, Hill,” she said.

Jerry Emmett, a 102-year-old delegate from Arizona who was born before women had the right to vote in this country, announced her state’s votes for Clinton as the crowd cheered.

There were a few signs of protest from Sanders supporters, but far less than Monday, when they interrupted speakers with boos and chants. A few Sanders delegates walked out ahead of the final roll call, and a delegate held up a sign that said “Rigged,” as Nevada cast its votes.

In nominating speeches, Sanders supporters urged his delegates to keep his movement going. “To my brothers and sisters who have been a part of this historic campaign, I urge you to stay engaged, stay active, stay fired up,” said Paul Feeney, a Sanders supporter who leads the IBEW union in New York. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, who nominated Sanders, said the movement was about “love” and would continue on.

In an emotional speech, Sanders’ brother, Larry Sanders, also teared up as he placed his vote in for his brother from the Democrats abroad delegation. Sanders appeared to also tear up as his brother said their parents would be proud of him.

View photos
    Delegates from New York cast their votes for U.S. president on the second day of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, July 26, 2016. (Photo: Mary Altaffer/AP)
    Last edited by Danke; 07-26-2016 at 05:32 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Now the democrats know how the Ron Paul people felt in 2012.
    If you could combine all the 2012 Ron Paul people and all the 2016 Bernie people into one untied group they couldn't be stopped.
    Until election day, that is...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Law enflorcement?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Hillary is one mother...
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Disarm the blacks?
    Ron Paul

Just turned it on, thought it was the Academy Awards.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just turned it on, thought it was the Academy Awards.
    we they are acting..... Like they give a $#@!
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Official banana republic status achieved. USA! USA!

The clown vs the criminal. smh
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Hillary's America: where a wide variety of actresses scold America for abusing them.

(Paid for by Saudis For Hillary)

Presidential Nominating Process for BERNIE SANDERS - Democratic National Convention
    Tulsi Gabbard

BACKGROUND
    Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Quit DNC to support Bernie

Tulsi Gabbard: I don't fear Clintons

===================================

Philly Protest - 7.26.2016

DNC Protest Day 2 LIVE

Last edited by goldenequity; 07-26-2016 at 07:09 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ex-chango-podium is pretty cool.

Really helps the 9-11 Hitlery story.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    The ex-chango-podium is pretty cool.

Really helps the 9-11 Hitlery story.
    9/11! (Cause the dust was bad).

I haven't watched a Convention in years. I've watched a few minutes, and I can't hold my dinner down much longer.

Seriously, how does boobus watch these and decide to vote for a candidate?

muh troops
    muh police
    muh hollywood moment
    Ron Paul

Joseph Crowely introduced with a hint of "Imagine". lol

Firefighters love Hitlery... 'cause 9-11.
    Ron Paul

The only mention of the email leaks was that the Russians did it. there was no mention of the content whatsoever. they also said that if there are any more leaks that it proves that the Russians did it
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Black lives matter have themselves a mockery in Canada by demanding the police to stop showing at the pride parade rallies. This lovefest for the BLM at the DNC is almost at a vomiting level.

That little guy is describing heroin, not hillary!

Get to know Hillary's cold, dark, evil heart.... uh, no thanks
    Ron Paul

Ho Dean! wooooot
    Ron Paul

Stream of the protests here.

The conventions need a theme song.

Looks like they have a decently sized crowd protesting.

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/stat...09151440535552

LOL the scream boy is back oh man

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I haven't watched a Convention in years. I've watched a few minutes, and I can't hold my dinner down much longer.

Seriously, how does boobus watch these and decide to vote for a candidate?
    I think its by design, so people don't see whats going on behind the scenes. They make it into this circus sideshow and parade a bunch of freaks. While behind the scenes the party elites silence/bribe/threat the people who are supposed to choose the nominee. They do a bunch of distracting things and have it drag on for longer than anyone has time for, and then parade out establishment candidates and deep state vice presidents and we pretend like we had a choice in the matter. Most people start drinking and don't stop till its over, its an abusive cycle we do every 4 years.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast