Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ** The Official ** Democratic National Convention thread

The crowd is chanting No More Wars and Lies Lies Lies during this CIA dope's speech

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bo died, vote Hillary
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

" We own the finish line" - Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So you really believe that the DNC who are desperate to replace people they just kicked out of the convention are going to try and find new people in a hurry but instead of going to their email network, they decided to go to craigslist and make a ridiculous lowball offer? Please tell me you don't really believe this story.
    They do what the RNC did and bring in people from the halls.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Be interesting to see if there would be repeat of this when DGP comes on stage later today.
    LOL if you seriously think Obama will get booed at the DNC
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Bloomberg seems to be making a show out of going after his longtime friend:

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    " We own the finish line" - Joe Biden
    lol we shall see.

They attack Trump too much tonight. They should be telling people what their party is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They attack Trump too much tonight. They should be telling people what their party is all about.
    they have nothing else.....
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Does it amuse anyone else how much Trump has gotten in their heads? They have been in defensive mode all week. Very unattractive and desperate.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

It's on par with what they were doing at the RNC against the Clintons. Neither of these parties are taking advantage of the opportunities to bring new people in.

Is Hillary trying to look like Chairman Mao? She's sporting those chinese outfits a little too much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Reminded me of this...
    Or

Or

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The DNC hillary party really have no issues to talk about.

This is priceless, looks like a dejected Bernie supporter that got really innovative.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

White Noise Generators Installed
    (just go ahead and TRY to exercise free speech... what?? what??)

Hillary Campaign Literally Turns On Noise Machines To Block Reporters From Hearing Her Speech
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-28-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Total wargasm currently.

America = transformational power

elect Hillary to save the world

Followed by 70's soul...?

What a production
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 07-28-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Elect Hillary for more Wars and Chaos.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wheel out the decorated immigrant soldier amputee

lol

How convenient!
    Ron Paul

If these idiots wont listen let them have their Hillary.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-28-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Ron Paul

Ron Paul

Hollywood star quality Hillary takes time to mingle with her audience -brown man is grateful.

This DNC production is great tv

Card instructions! Hive mind! YAY!

Go CARD STUNT!

"Be a part of the performance, please welcome, Katy Perry"
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 07-28-2016 at 07:55 PM.
    Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Katy Pairy sucks. I feel bad for her, the audio was horrible there.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Hollywood star quality Hillary takes time to mingle with her audience -brown man is grateful.

This DNC production is great tv

Card instructions! Hive mind! YAY!

Go CARD STUNT!

"Be a part of the performance, please welcome, Katy Perry"
    5 bucks says the card stunt will be an American flag because the DNC was getting crap about not having flags on day one or something.

Ron Paul

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As hard as it is to listen to most Democrats, it is extremely difficult to listen to Chelsea speak. She's a horrible speaker.

- ML

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Love this^! I need a pair that will go along with my hole in the ground in which I shove my ostrich head into.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    DNC erupts: Dronegangsta-ism is being dessimated by anti-war Bernie supporters

Just few minutes ago, anti-war wing of Dems/Bernie supporters seem to have erupted suddenly disrupting LP's speech with stop drone wars, no more wars, lies chants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJuXx6Goq8

Be interesting to see if there would be repeat of this when DGP comes on stage later today.
    DGP?

Excuse me. I gotta puke in the corner.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast