Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary's Bizarre Behavior

She looks drunk. It's like she was trying to double-take the question for comic effect, but then exaggerated it like 500% and repeated it several times, like you do when you are blasted drunk. More than just alcohol makes you do that exaggeration and doubling thing. I think some narcotics do? Some of the ones that make you 'sleepy?' I dunno. Whatever it is it looks more chemical to me than neurological.

ETA watched the unedited videos again. Whatever it is is triggered by a startle response. There is such a thing as startle response epilepsy, but the effects are generally a lot more severe.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 07-23-2016 at 05:00 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's up with all the bizarre (drunk?) behavior lately?

Remember George Bush not too long ago? (fast forward to about 1:36 on the video)

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I have personally witnessed every seizure that has ever occurred during my lifetime,....
    I think you might be having one now. Or else that statement could benefit from a little rephrasing.

(LOL... just yankin' your chain. No offense meant.)
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

Remember George Bush not too long ago? (fast forward to about 1:36 on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLNcH_XeVVc
    Drunk on power and privilege?

Drunk on the evil spirit of the age?

Drunk on some new drug all the rage in the jet set?

Could be almost anything. None of it good.

Well. If they were all totally burning out their brains to jelly until our government was being run by near vegetables that would probably make things better than the status quo. So there is a small chance that if it were 'some new drug' it could ultimately lead to good news.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

They call alcohol "spirits" for a reason. It appears they have had too many evil spirits.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Drunk on power and privilege?

Drunk on the evil spirit of the age?

Drunk on some new drug all the rage in the jet set?

Could be almost anything. None of it good.

Well. If they were all totally burning out their brains to jelly until our government was being run by near vegetables that would probably make things better than the status quo. So there is a small chance that if it were 'some new drug' it could ultimately lead to good news.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They call alcohol "spirits" for a reason. It appears they have had too many evil spirits.
    Agreed. (and I just got an idea for a new video..heheh)
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Just a glitch in the alien mind control devices.

Just because someone has seizures doesn't mean they have brain damage or are incompetant.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Just because someone has seizures doesn't mean they have brain damage or are incompetant.
    True. But it should be scrutinized because the job requires a sound mind. You have an already evil woman becoming president, last thing we need is a crazy woman that hears stuff or hallucinates or whatever unknown effects there may be. Or maybe she is drugged up on amphitimines like hitler with parkinsons

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    True. But it should be scrutinized because the job requires a sound mind. You have an already evil woman becoming president, last thing we need is a crazy woman that hears stuff or hallucinates or whatever unknown effects there may be. Or maybe she is drugged up on amphitimines like hitler with parkinsons
    I would not disagree. But my point is that a person with a seizure disorder can be of perfectly sound mind.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think she's going out of her way to try to be funny. It looks unnatural because it is unnatural for her. But she thinks she has to convince people she's more ebullient than she really is.

It's impossible to tell without seeing at least the 5-10 seconds before the video began.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

This gives a little more insight.

I agree 100% after watching this that this was a brief involuntary seizure (the first second or so) followed by her catlike public image preservation reflexes kicking in and turning it into a joke.

Maybe a story, maybe a non story, but this was not a joke.
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    She looks drunk. It's like she was trying to double-take the question for comic effect, but then exaggerated it like 500% and repeated it several times, like you do when you are blasted drunk. More than just alcohol makes you do that exaggeration and doubling thing. I think some narcotics do? Some of the ones that make you 'sleepy?' I dunno. Whatever it is it looks more chemical to me than neurological.

ETA watched the unedited videos again. Whatever it is is triggered by a startle response. There is such a thing as startle response epilepsy, but the effects are generally a lot more severe.
    I agree. Looks a lot like amphetamines to me. The pronounced movements, drink in hand, a simple reaction causing muscles and nerves to lock up and go "haywire". Lack of sleep, food, and dehydration, all while zinging away makes the body to weird things.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH? NEURO-CENTER ICU NURSE GIVES HIS OPINION BASED ON MULTI DECADE EXPERIENCE
    Hi Steve

I have been tracking Hillary's neuro problem's since she showed up to a hearing with coke bottle glasses to invert her vision to normal. The main stream media blew it off a nothing I took it as a sign of a very serious major brain trauma. I have worked as a neuro ICU nurse at a major west coast Prestigious Neurological Center. This is only the 4th case of inverted vision I have seen. It is rare and does not reverse.

In the article INVERTED OR TILTED PERCEPTION DISORDER it is described as a rare disorder. http://www.neurologia.com/pdf/Web/4403/x030157en.pdf

So what other symptoms will she have or is prone to, Seizures, memory lose, early onset dementia, prolong sleeping, depression, outburst in behavior. Some of these symptoms may be a part of her psycological makeup but can be exagerated with traumatic brain injury, Notice her behavior when she blows up and says I don't care or I don't remember. She very well be making a honest statement about her memory.

In all 4 cases I am familiar with the traumatic brain injury occured to the back of the head. Motorcycle wreak, car wreak, stroke. But Hillary has a reputation for throwing and smashing objects with her infamous fights with Bill. We will never know the truth on what cause the injury but I do not believe that she just slipped and fell.

I have seen other subtle signs of seizure like or preseizure problems from her. Did she leave the debate stage because she had to have a potty break. Give me a break. Her constant use of the statement I refuse to answer or give some dramatic response that she will not answer the question. Then her behavior of refusing interviews and free tv time.

If you look back a year ago Bill Clinton tried to get her to retire but a out of control ego will never let herself quit and admit she is not perfect.

Just some info from a old nurse ( Multi-decades and still working ICU)

David
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...intons-health/

Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month left people speculating that the former First Lady took a long bathroom break, but now a law-enforcement source with inside connections is alleging that Clinton was missing from the stage due to health issues stemming from a previous brain injury.
    These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

and 5-10 seconds after. If it were a seizure her aides would have whisked her away. If that is what happened, why isn't that on video?

I've only seen two angles of this incident, and neither of them contain footage of what happened next. Surely there were more than 2 people with camera rolling...

Anybody seen a longer version?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    and 5-10 seconds after. If it were a seizure her aides would have whisked her away. If that is what happened, why isn't that on video?

I've only seen two angles of this incident, and neither of them contain footage of what happened next. Surely there were more than 2 people with camera rolling...

Anybody seen a longer version?
    The longest version I've seen ended with her thanking the crowd as she exited the building. She used the chai remark as a rebuff of the question about Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by willwash View Post

This gives a little more insight.

I agree 100% after watching this that this was a brief involuntary seizure (the first second or so) followed by her catlike public image preservation reflexes kicking in and turning it into a joke.

Maybe a story, maybe a non story, but this was not a joke.
    Thanks for the second video! From this angle, it is even more clear that whatever she did was involuntary. She starts saying, "And I was very proud to..." when the seizure (or whatever) kicks in. The reporters think it's a joke, and she then plays it off as a joke, but it's clear those movements were involuntary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12