Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones: They are Coming After Drudge, Infowars and Breitbart

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Anyone who thinks their vote counts is dumber than a box of rocks. In light of all the shenanigans that went on when Dr.Paul ran you must have been a sleep at the wheel, both times.

Some of you better wake the hell up, because there is no savior out there to save our liberties but us!!

Better stand for liberty or fall for tyranny--those are your choices.
    Okay so promoting an authoritarian who wants to construct a giant police state is "standing for liberty" now? I think you bumped your head.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone who thinks their vote counts is dumber than a box of rocks. In light of all the shenanigans that went on when Dr.Paul ran you must have been a sleep at the wheel, both times.

Some of you better wake the hell up, because there is no savior out there to save our liberties but us!!

How is Trump promoting liberty?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Only you nut huggers on Team Red actually think Drudge is "anti-establishment." He was pushing Romney 4 years ago who is also "a solid anti-establishment" candidate right? Trump supporters are dumb as rocks.
    Trump recently went rogue on the elite, while Romney did not. The difference between the two over the last year has been stark, indicating one remains establishment while the other is not. And note the invective and personal attacks, from the side that has recently been running the narrative that Trump defenders have been engaging in 'name calling.'

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    By pushing back the anti-liberty establishment, and advocating for a MUCH less interventionist foreign policy, among other examples:

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...ges-war-party/
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 07-23-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Trump recently went rogue on the elite, while Romney did not. The difference between the two over the last year has been stark, indicating one remains establishment while the other is not. And note the invective and personal attacks, from the side that has recently been running the narrative that Trump defenders have been engaging in 'name calling.'
    He went rogue on the elite according to who? CNN? FOX News? MSNBC? He is an authoritarian that wants to turn the country into a giant police state. Sounds like he's working with the elite to me. Drudge has been promoting Team Red politicians since forever and continues to do so today. Whether it be Trump or Marco Rubio. Just because you think Trump is "anti-establishment" doesn't mean Drudge is.

Look through this thread and see where the name calling started. Thinking is hard for Trump supporters I know. Trump supporters are dumb as rocks.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Okay so promoting an authoritarian who wants to construct a giant police state is "standing for liberty" now? I think you bumped your head.
    Do you have trouble reading? Where did I say voting for Trump is standing up for liberty?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

You have trouble reading as well. Please re-read what I have written (above) and then come come back to the discussion.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

You have trouble reading as well. Please re-read what I have written (above) and then come come back to the discussion.
    Sorry about that but the question was not directed at you

Sorry about that but the question was not directed at you
    I see, well you quoted me that is why I responded.

By pushing back the anti-liberty establishment, and advocating for a MUCH less interventionist foreign policy, among other examples:

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...ges-war-party/
    Really, then how come Chris Christie,John Bolton or Giuliani has criticized him.

He went rogue on the elite according to who? CNN? FOX News? MSNBC? He is an authoritarian that wants to turn the country into a giant police state. Sounds like he's working with the elite to me. Drudge has been promoting Team Red politicians since forever and continues to do so today. Whether it be Trump or Marco Rubio. Just because you think Trump is "anti-establishment" doesn't mean Drudge is.

Look through this thread and see where the name calling started. Thinking is hard for Trump supporters I know. Trump supporters are dumb as rocks.
    Look beyond this thread and see where the name calling started--hint, it wasn't on the Trump side. To repeat, this thread topic was not even about Trump, yet in came the Trump bashers to make it one. Your doubling down on the personal attacks doesn't make your point, it reinforces mine.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Actually it is Alex Jones making the claim being quoted on Breitbart- not Drudge.
    Drudge speaks on Infowars which is then reported by Breitbart and then the report is posted on Drudge.

It's the circle of life for bull$#@! news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The answer to 1776 is tangy tangerine.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    The answer to 1776 is tangy tangerine.
    Is that a "super male vitality" flavor?

"Because there is a war on for your _____"
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Is that a "super male vitality" flavor?

"Because there is a war on for your _____"
    Precious bodily fluids?

The problem with Alex Jones is that he has cried wolf for so long that when the feds actually come for him, no reasonable person would believe him. Anyone remember the time he took down his Obama deception video claiming that youtube took it down because he was speaking the truth? And then youtube released a statement saying they did not take it down that the video was removed by youtube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The problem with Alex Jones is that he has cried wolf for so long that when the feds actually come for him, no reasonable person would believe him. Anyone remember the time he took down his Obama deception video claiming that youtube took it down because he was speaking the truth? And then youtube released a statement saying they did not take it down that the video was removed by youtube channel.
    Do you believe YouTube? Not taking sides, but you are apparently.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Do you believe YouTube? Not taking sides, but you are apparently.
    Oops, just went back and watched the videos from 6-7 yrs ago about it and at first he thought it was youtube that removed the video but soon changed it to "we were hacked and the number 1 watched version of it was illegally removed by the hackers" Youtube restored the video with its original viewer count and everyone was happy.

But to your question, I believe youtube over a hyper, show man, attention whore entertainer any day

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Oops, just went back and watched the videos from 6-7 yrs ago about it and at first he thought it was youtube that removed the video but soon changed it to "we were hacked and the number 1 watched version of it was illegally removed by the hackers" Youtube restored the video with its original viewer count and everyone was happy.

But to your question, I believe youtube over a hyper, show man, attention whore entertainer any day
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How does one promote liberty without voting? How do you get politicians to act the way you would like them to?

Not voting supports the status quo.

How does one promote liberty without voting? How do you get politicians to act the way you would like them to?

So you think voting promotes liberty?

"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."
    ~ Joseph Stalin

Democracy as Benjamin Franklin defined:

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”

So again, how can you promote liberty without the ballot box? Or is is hopeless?

So again, how can you promote liberty without the ballot box? Or is is hopeless?
    I can think of two ways, right off the top of my head:

One.

Two (to be considered with the phrase "don't tread on me" in mind).

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-24-2016 at 02:16 AM.

“Like a year ago, Drudge came to visit me. He said, ‘Listen, I met with the Supreme Court Justice. He has been told get behind banning Free Speech. It’s happening next year.’
    What the hell does this comment have to do with Donald Trump???

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He is promoting a candidate who is the same as or worse than Hillary on every important issue.
    I am personally not pro-Trump and will not be bothering to vote this election, but Hillary is much, much, much worse an option than Trump. Hillary is a natural born killer, is a political fixer, is a lifelong political blue blood with trail of connections and corruption that leads all the way back to the 70s. "Killary" simply just give not a f-bomb about f-bombs.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Trump recently went rogue on the elite,
    and he got people to believe that.

Quite the Showman.

@unimpressed
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

So again, how can you promote liberty without the ballot box?
    Liberty has never been won at the ballot box.

ever.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "How can you promote liberty [or, presumably, any other cause] without the ballot box?"

Go ask Jesus of Nazareth.

Or Martin Luther.
    Or Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Or Samuel Adams.
    Or Lao Tzu.
    Or Marcus Junius Brutus.
    Or John Locke.
    Or Socrates.
    Or Frederick Douglass.
    Or Spartacus.
    Or Mahatma Gandhi.
    Or William Travis.
    Or William Wallace.
    Or Frederic Bastiat.
    Or Sophie Scholl.
    Or Ludwig von Mises.
    Or William Lloyd Garrison.

Or any of far too many others to count (the names of most of whom are lost to us today) ...

Some of those men and women succeeded in their causes, and others did not (at least in the short term) - but few of them, I think, would have much if any patience with your absurd pretense at not understanding how a cause can be "promote[d ...] without the ballot box." In fact, such pretense is a gratuitous insult to the legacies of all those people, known and unknown.

Or is it a pretense? Are you really so fatuous as to imagine that no means adequate to the achievement of the causes those people took up were or are possible without some number of other people making marks on pieces of paper and then putting those pieces of paper into boxes, so that the marks on the pieces of paper in those boxes could then be tabulated and the results announced?

At best, voting is merely an epilogue. Assuming that any voting at all is involved in some significant or fundamental change, or in the achievement of some cause - and throughout the overwhelmingly vast majority of history, it has not been so involved - it is only after, and not before, such a change or cause has been (often lengthily and laboriously) "promoted" and striven for that any relevant voting is done. And even when such voting is "successful," it only serves to illustrate and confirm that the ground has already shifted. But how do you suppose the ground shifts in the first place? By magic?

"Not voting supports the status quo," you say? You have it just exactly wrong. If anything, voting is what supports the status quo. All the things you are pleased to dismiss or ignore (by lumping them all together under the phrase "not voting") are the only things that can actually challenge the status quo. Again, just ask Jesus - or Sam Adams - or ...

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-24-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "How can you promote liberty [or any other cause] without the ballot box?"

Go ask Jesus of Nazareth.

Or Martin Luther.
    Or Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Or Samuel Adams.
    Or Lao Tzu.
    Or Marcus Junius Brutus.
    Or John Locke.
    Or Socrates.
    Or Frederick Douglass.
    Or Spartacus.
    Or Mahatma Gandhi.
    Or William Travis.
    Or Frederic Bastiat.
    Or Sophie Scholl.
    Or Ludwig von Mises.
    Or William Lloyd Garrison.

Or any of far too many others to count (the names of most of whom are lost to us today) ...

Some of those men and women succeeded in their causes, and others did not (at least in the short term) - but few of them, I think, would have much if any patience with your absurd pretense at not understanding how a cause can be "promote[d] ... without the ballot box." In fact, such pretense is a gratuitous insult to the legacies of all those people, known and unknown.

Or is it a pretense? Are you really so fatuous as to imagine that no means adequate to the achievement of the causes those people took up were or are possible without some number of other people making marks on pieces of paper and then putting those pieces of paper into boxes, so that the marks on the pieces of paper in those boxes could then be tabulated and the results announced?

At best, voting is merely an epilogue. Assuming that any voting at all is involved in some significant or fundamental change, or in the achievement of some cause - and throughout the overwhelmingly vast majority of history, it has not been so involved - it is only after, and not before, such a change or cause has been (often lengthily and laboriously) "promoted" and striven for that any relevant voting is done. And even when such voting is "successful," it only serves to illustrate and confirm that the ground has already shifted. But how do you suppose the ground shifts in the first place? By magic?

"Not voting supports the status quo," you say? You have it just exactly wrong. If anything, voting is what supports the status quo. All the things you are pleased to dismiss or ignore (by lumping them all together under the phrase "not voting") are the only things that can actually challenge the status quo. Again, just ask Jesus - or Sam Adams - or ...

Well said.

After all these years playing statist provocateur on these forums, you still haven't learned a GD thing...not even accidentally!

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

In all creeping totalitarian regimes, they eventually come for the opposition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast