Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Would Fund Super-PACs Aimed at Taking Down Cruz, Kasich

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Unless it's Cruz.

I think an opponent of his with a campaign fund of 12 dollahs and fitty seven cents would get him sent home.
    You don't know anything about TX politics. Cruz thinks he's unbeatable, and he has reason to, he may be wrong. But even if he's wrong it would take many millions to beat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Moderate voters think 1.5 million third world mostly semi- & unskilled- migrants is too many. Open borders extremism at its worst.

Most legal immigrants are Asians who like Gun control/police state and Hispanics/others who like big government.
    When you allow in immigrants, you import large numbers of mostly leftist voters, the fact some on the LIB faction can not understand that import large numbers of people who will vote against you is not in your interests is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    When you allow in immigrants, you import large numbers of mostly leftist voters, the fact some on the LIB faction can not understand that import large numbers of people who will vote against you is not in your interests is beyond me.
    If they're LIB faction being voted against, what faction are they voting for?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    It makes more sense once you understand some "libertarians" are commies-in-training.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    How am I going to stop Trump from setting up a superpac?
    I don't expect you to stop him.

I do expect (well, actually I don't, but I would if I thought you were interested in liberty) you to be extremely critical of it.

I highly doubt Rand will get primaried. He has got behind Trump. I know you going to lie to your self and say he did not.

I think Trump was talking about Lindsey Graham or Mike Lee. Rand had a respectable showing compared to how trump described the person he does not liked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    You don't know anything about TX politics. Cruz thinks he's unbeatable, and he has reason to, he may be wrong. But even if he's wrong it would take many millions to beat him.
    He may have been right in his estimate of Trump's net worth, however.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    It makes more sense once you understand some "libertarians" are commies-in-training.
    Europe is going to kiss what's left of its freedom because we all know the more attacks there are, the more rights and liberties we lose. Not only do you have to do deal with more violence and crime, you have to deal with increase government spying, security and harassment. Setting aside conspiracy theories, there does seem to be a loss of both security, freedoms and safety in Europe. Eventually, it will lead to another Kosovo war or something horrible. A fight between nationalism and islamic caliphate/liberals.

If we know how blow back will cause people to want to attack us back.. probably not a good idea to import people from countries filled with "blowback" people ;s.

Japan might be doing something right. Controls border/immigration. Does not go around butting its nose into other people's business (anymore). Only worries about itself and its immediate neighbors. Not much welfare (i think elderly people live in poverty??). They dont have to worry about terrorist attacks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Europe is going to kiss what's left of its freedom because we all know the more attacks there are, the more rights and liberties we lose. Not only do you have to do deal with more violence and crime, you have to deal with increase government spying, security and harassment. Setting aside conspiracy theories, there does seem to be a loss of both security, freedoms and safety in Europe. Eventually, it will lead to another Kosovo war or something horrible. A fight between nationalism and islamic caliphate/liberals.

If we know how blow back will cause people to want to attack us back.. probably not a good idea to import people from countries filled with "blowback" people ;s.

Japan might be doing something right. Controls border/immigration. Does not go around butting its nose into other people's business (anymore). Only worries about itself and its immediate neighbors. Not much welfare (i think elderly people live in poverty??). They dont have to worry about terrorist attacks.
    Today:

TOKYO — A man wielding a knife killed at least 15 people at a facility for the disabled in a Tokyo suburb early Tuesday, according to a report by NHK, the Japanese public broadcaster.

Satoshi Uematsu, 26, went on a rampage just after 2:30 a.m. in Sagamihara, a town an hour west of Tokyo, the report said. At least 20 people were reported injured.

Just half an hour after the attack, Mr. Uematsu turned himself in at a police station and was charged with murder.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/wo...hara.html?_r=0
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I highly doubt Rand will get primaried. He has got behind Trump. I know you going to lie to your self and say he did not.

I think Trump was talking about Lindsey Graham or Mike Lee. Rand had a respectable showing compared to how trump described the person he does not liked.
    They will be and they will be removed, just like Mcamnesty and Ryan.

But that would mean all cultures/peoples are not equal and we have to keep out some groups which is some how mean, oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    No nation is without crime/terrorism but why import more of it?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    If they're LIB faction being voted against, what faction are they voting for?
    Rephrase the question.

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    But that is just a Japanese citizen that is disgruntled and is work place violence o_o. I read he used to work there. There is not a large scale organization of terror cells or groups going after the same goal. Regardless, its still a low crime country. I guarantee if you import people from certain countries or without controls... crime will go up.

Not sure how that event is comparable to what is happening in Europe. Europe importing people that has a higher affinity to become radicalized and commit acts of large scale murder or crime ;s. But of course.. it seems a lot of people blame the Europeans for not being understanding or something. haha

What about RPF members who aren't boarding the Trump train?
    The well intended clueless "rebels".

Those so crippled by dogma that they don't see the game being played and can't adapt...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those falling over a cliff and refuse to bail because "principles".

And in your case CPUd, I would venture a guess that your motivation has nothing to do with principles, but this:

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Those so crippled by dogma that they don't see the game being played and can't adapt...
    Yea brah, dogma's for cucks.

You and me get it. What those lame dogmatististists don't see is, we enlightened Trump voters are above dogma, and facts, and logic.

Sure, Trump's against everything we stand for, and he's not actually advancing libertarianism in any way, but he's like, totally, you know, haha...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

You and me get it. What those lame dogmatististists don't see is, we enlightened Trump voters are above dogma, and facts, and logic.

Sure, Trump's against everything we stand for, and he's not actually advancing libertarianism in any way, but he's like, totally, you know, haha...

I think that was collectivistic thinking?

Nobody claimed he's advancing libertarianism. Is the liberty movement about libertarianism, or liberty?
    Last edited by openfire; 07-26-2016 at 02:25 AM.

Nobody claimed that he was advancing libertarianism.
    So you acknowledge that he isn't advancing libertarianism.

Good, thank you, honesty from a Trumpkin is a refreshing change.

Is the liberty movement about libertarianism, or liberty?
    Is that a riddle of some kind?

...what distinction are you attempting to draw between libertarianism and liberty?

what distinction are you attempting to draw between libertarianism and liberty?
    The former is dogma, the latter is a state of being.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The former is dogma, the latter is a state of being.
    Uh huh...

What do you think libertarianism is exactly?

And in your case CPUd, I would venture a guess that your motivation has nothing to do with principles, but this:

Wrong again, as always.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It's true. The fact that you making fun of him for this is hilarious.

I mean outside of a hyperbole lie.

Uh huh...

What do you think libertarianism is exactly?
    Since you asked. In a nutshell..

Oh, and no image for this one, but there seems to be a subset who advocate for the right to have sex with underage children.

And dream of:

While unknowingly(?) helping:

In summary...
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-26-2016 at 11:56 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

But that is just a Japanese citizen that is disgruntled and is work place violence o_o. I read he used to work there. There is not a large scale organization of terror cells or groups going after the same goal. Regardless, its still a low crime country. I guarantee if you import people from certain countries or without controls... crime will go up.

Not sure how that event is comparable to what is happening in Europe. Europe importing people that has a higher affinity to become radicalized and commit acts of large scale murder or crime ;s. But of course.. it seems a lot of people blame the Europeans for not being understanding or something. haha
    Well, looks like in trying to discern what causes the differences for their lower rate they are settling on:

The UNODC cited a number of theories for why homicides occurred so rarely in Japan, including the fact that 98 percent of homicide cases are solved, the growth of affluence and a general rejection of violence after World War II — even the country's organized criminals, the yakuza, are said to avoid violent confrontations, coming up with unusual techniques such as standing outside a business swinging a cat by its tail to extort money.

Of particular interest to American readers might be the scarcity of guns in Japan. The country has strict requirements for owning a gun and harsh punishments for those who break the rules. As a consequence, there are few guns in the country; Japan has 0.6 guns per 100 civilians compared with 101 guns per 100 civilians in the United States, and even firearm enthusiasts seem comfortable with that. Japan had a single shooting death in 2015, compared with more than 13,000 in the United States. According to one count, 475 people were killed in mass shootings alone in the United States last year.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...apan/#comments

Their culture and history are unique and to replicate such would likely not be something most Westerners would find appealing. They do have a high suicide rate.

The numbers are glaring. Japan’s overall suicide rate is roughly 60 percent higher than the global average, a 2014 World Health Organization report noted. In 2014 alone, 25,000 Japanese people took their own lives—roughly 70 suicides every day.

Last year, suicide was the leading cause of death for Japanese children between the ages of 10 and 19. Among teens and young adults ages 10–24, there are roughly 4,600 suicide deaths in each year, and another 157,000 instances of hospitalization for self-inflicted injuries.
    http://www.newsweek.com/why-do-so-ma...mselves-391648

As for importing a huge number of people and them bringing their violence and crime, Native Americans could tell the horror stories of the mass immigration of entitled Europeans bringing their violence and crime to the shores of North and South America.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast