Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trump Would Fund Super-PACs Aimed at Taking Down Cruz, Kasich

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    The well intended clueless "rebels".
    Ron Paul is clueless?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Ron Paul is clueless?
    I was unaware that Ron Paul is a member here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    I was unaware that Ron Paul is a member here.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?41700-Ron-Paul

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    Gary Johnson, p.144 , Aug 1, 2012
    That's a nice sentiment. But it's more of a present-tense thing. He says he's against it now. He claimed opposition 11 years later. Great. Nice talky-talk. I'm interested on whether he actually opposed it when it counted.

I want to know what Gary Johnson did to oppose the PATRIOT Act in 2001 when it was being debated and passed. Either he opposed it or he didn't. From what I can tell, he didn't.

I'd love to be proven wrong. Show me a letter that the Governor sent to the New Mexico delgation to Congress asking them to oppose the PATRIOT Act in 2001. Get me an mp3 or transcript of a talk radio interview he did in in 2001 telling people to call Congress to oppose the PATRIOT Act.

That would be great! I would love that. Hard evidence that he opposed the passage of the PATRIOT Act!

Can you do that? Thanks in advance.

On today's RPF, Ron Paul would be accused of being a "cuck."

Ron's a humorist not a cuck. He humors Cenk, while businessman Alex Jones can troll him.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

loveshiscountry

I felt bad about that so I sent a friendship request. Didn't cost me anything so I figured, why not.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456