View Poll Results: Do you think US political system is rigged & media is dishonest? ( multi choice poll)

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • System is rigged

22 68.75%
  • System is not rigged

1 3.13%
  • Media is honest

1 3.13%
  • Media is dishonest

7 21.88%
  • Other/not sure

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think US political system is rigged & media is dishonest?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Both,,
    Rigged and dishonest
    not a poll option.

tried voting both
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Both,,
    Rigged and dishonest
    not a poll option.

tried voting both
    Exactly. It might not be outright rigged to the extent that a president is literally chosen, but we know there is corruption when it comes to votes, and the way in which the media covers different candidates is a form of rigging in itself (example: Ron Paul blackout).
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Rigged and dishonest.

I have been on record here as saying the elites are doing their best to concentrate wealth and power among themselves and they will do anything to keep it coming. The media have allowed themselves to become part of that structure because they are easily manipulated to do the bidding of the elites. It's because the media have become the story instead of reporting a story. They abuse their constitutional freedom and become famous.

People don't have to accomplish anything to become famous cultural icons. Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie were two of the most useless people ever, and they have been followed by the Kardashians whose every breath is covered by a sensational media for an insatiable public.

So the important things are ignored until someone finds a way to become famous. True people of character and substance are being shoved aside in favor of people who can find a camera to shoot them.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    True people of character and substance are being shoved aside in favor of people who can find a camera to shoot them.
    Been called a character,, and I'll accept that,,

Substance? Hmm,,

Last edited by pcosmar; 07-22-2016 at 12:03 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It depends on what you mean by rigged. I do not think that things are predecided, but rather than the process has been designed to lean a certain way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

System, rigged ????

Never.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Does a bear $#@! in the woods?
    (You beat me to the bear one.)

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    (You beat me to the bear one.)

Is the Pope a Catholic?
    Lol. He beat me to it also.

I think this poll is rigged: I couldn't vote for "system is rigged" and also "media is dishonest".

It's clear the political system is rigged when third parties have to spend the majority of their money just getting ballot access. And much of the media is dishonest, though there are some straight shooters in the media.

"The system is corrupt, beyond redemption, and is not worthy of my support!"

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Both,,
    Rigged and dishonest
    not a poll option.

tried voting both
    Me, too. This poll is rigged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Dig deeper.

A small group of dominant men are in charge of both the Govt and the Media, but there is one more group that is equally as dangerous and powerful, the Banks.

The dominant men control the world with three types of influence, Belief which comes from the Media, Violence which comes from the Govt, and Money which comes from the Banks. These three systems work well to prevent individuals that may be a part of each of the respective 3 systems from gaining too much power. Violence is reigned in by Money and Belief, Belief is reigned in by Money and Violence, and Money is reigned in by Violence and Belief. Control all three systems and you control the world. Literally.

Belief. Money. Violence.

These three systems are practically never heard of in the spotlight together. Even this poll gets it partially right by pointing out two of the three, but missed a big one. Money and the power of Banks can do just as much damage to any nation as either a standing army or propaganda. When you see all three systems at the same time, the big picture is revealed.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Dig deeper.

A small group of dominant men are in charge of both the Govt and the Media, but there is one more group that is equally as dangerous and powerful, the Banks.

The dominant men control the world with three types of influence, Belief which comes from the Media, Violence which comes from the Govt, and Money which comes from the Banks. These three systems work well to prevent individuals that may be a part of each of the respective 3 systems from gaining too much power. Violence is reigned in by Money and Belief, Belief is reigned in by Money and Violence, and Money is reigned in by Violence and Belief. Control all three systems and you control the world. Literally.

Belief. Money. Violence.

These three systems are practically never heard of in the spotlight together. Even this poll gets it partially right by pointing out two of the three, but missed a big one. Money and the power of Banks can do just as much damage to any nation as either a standing army or propaganda. When you see all three systems at the same time, the big picture is revealed.
    Interesting. Almost Orwellian.

Belief = Ministry of Truth
    Money = Ministry of Plenty
    Violence = Ministry of Peace and Ministry of Love
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i tend to look at the media as mouthpieces for various governmental agendas. you know, "look over there - a squirrel (or a new rail station, or____)!" they'd rather not bite the hand.

i'm not sure they're all dishonest. in general, i think media are just too lazy, too afraid, and a bit too stupid.

didn't vote in this rigged poll. will in the next one.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Yes, it's a long video.....

Yes, I've posted this video many times since I got here.

The system is an illusion. It's there to make you think you have a choice and freedom.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other—then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president.

Who actually wrote that - above - is unknown. But it was written over 100 years ago.

The Balfour Declaration was a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. It read:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[1][2]
    Last edited by parocks; 07-24-2016 at 02:05 PM.

http://content.time.com/time/magazin...964280,00.html

Time Magazine 05/04/87 ("In 1969 Soros started the fund that became Quantum with only $250,000. Members of the Rothschild family and other rich Europeans soon kicked in an additional $6 million. Since then the fund has grown mostly through reinvested profits.")
    Last edited by parocks; 07-24-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Bernie Never Had a Chance: The Fix Was In

By Samantha Chang, July 24th, 2016

Bernie Sanders is being pressured to disavow his endorsement of Hillary Clinton after a WikiLeaks release of 20,000 DNC e-mails shows the DNC rigged the primary election. (Photo: Twitter)

Bernie Sanders is facing mounting pressure from his supporters to disavow his endorsement of Hillary Clinton after a WikiLeaks release of 20,000 internal e-mails of the Democratic National Committee indicates the primary election was rigged.
    Bernie’s campaign manager, Jeff Weaver, said someone must be held accountable for cheating voters out of a fair and impartial election.

“Someone has to be held accountable,” Weaver told ABC News. “The DNC, by its charter, is required to be neutral among the candidates. Clearly it was not.

“We spent 48 hours of public attention worrying about who in the Donald Trump campaign was going to be held responsible for the fact that some lines of Mrs. Obama’s speech were taken by Melania Trump.”

The WikiLeaks release of 20,000 internal DNC e-mails shows DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz routinely harangued “journalists” like CNN anchor Jake Tapper and MSNBC’s Chuck Todd to provide positive news coverage of Hillary Clinton and to squelch bad publicity.
    Tapper and Todd often tried to placate the ill-tempered Wasserman Schultz.
    Another e-mail shows DNC chief financial officer Brad Marshall suggested that staffers orchestrate a media campaign to paint Bernie Sanders (who is Jewish) as an atheist in order to turn religious voters in Kentucky and West Virginia against him:
    “It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage.
    “I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”
    In another email, national press secretary Mark Paustenpach told DNC staffers to plant a story to further the narrative the Sanders campaign was in total chaos:
    “Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess.”
    DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz — who was scheduled to speak at the convention this week — will no longer preside over the event. Ohio Congresswoman Marcia Fudge was named the new chair of the DNC.

Link:
    Bernie Sanders Must Disavow Hillary Clinton Endorsement: Rigged Election

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild

On 22 October 1806 in London, he married Hannah Barent-Cohen (1783–1850), daughter of Levy Barent Cohen (1747–1808) and wife Lydia Diamantschleifer and paternal granddaughter of Barent Cohen and wife, whose other son Salomon David Barent-Cohen (d. 1807) married Sara Brandes, great-grandparents of Karl Marx.[2]

In the 19th century a story arose that accuses him of having used his early knowledge of victory at the Battle of Waterloo to speculate on the stock exchange and make a vast fortune.[9]

Frederic Morton relates the story thus:[10]

To the Rothschilds, [England's] chief financial agents, Waterloo brought a many million pound scoop. [...] a Rothschild agent [...] jumped into a boat at Ostend [...] Nathan Rothschild [...] let his eye fly over the lead paragraphs. A moment later he was on his way to London (beating Wellington's envoy by many hours) to tell the government that Napoleon had been crushed: but his news was not believed, because the government had just heard of the English defeat at Quatre Bras. Then he proceeded to the Stock Exchange. Another man in his position would have sunk his work into consols [bank annuities], already weak because of Quatre Bras. But this was Nathan Rothschild. He leaned against "his" pillar. He did not invest. He sold. He dumped consols. [...] Consols dropped still more. "Rothschild knows," the whisper rippled through the 'Change. "Waterloo is lost." Nathan kept on selling, [...] consols plummeted – until, a split second before it was too late, Nathan suddenly bought a giant parcel for a song. Moments afterwards the great news broke, to send consols soaring. We cannot guess the number of hopes and savings wiped out by this engineered panic.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Dig deeper.

Belief. Money. Violence.

Of the people, for the people, by the people.Freedom rings.

Rigging confirmed.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Compare the coverage of Eric Andre trolling Alex Jones; & Alex Jones trolling the Young Turks.

The Young Turks story was clearly 100 times bigger & 100 times funnier but the msm tried to promote the Eric Andre story more.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Interesting. Almost Orwellian.

Belief = Ministry of Truth
    Money = Ministry of Plenty
    Violence = Ministry of Peace and Ministry of Love
    And Orwell got that idea from the ruling class systems that went all the way back to the Greeks, perhaps further. However, Orwell was absolutely right. Thing is, I have only seen very few times ever in my lifetime that this concept was even mentioned by anyone, ever. I think it is one of the most critical ideas that any person can understand.

For example, imagine the long term consequences of a massive uprising against one of the Ministries in 1984. If one, or even two of the Ministries were to fall in 1984, the remaining Ministry has the power to put the other two back in place. Take out the Ministry of Peace / Love and a new Ministry of Peace / Love will be rebuilt, funded by the Ministry of Plenty and the people will think that they need a new Ministry of Peace / Love because of the Ministry of Truth.

They should all be considered the same way as Ron Paul said he would replace the Income Tax with nothing. I think that in the long term, even Ron Paul's idea by itself would end up failing because it leaves the other two foundations of control still standing. Of course, the elimination of the Income Tax would not be Rons only move, so there is no point on debating only one critical idea that he expressed, so only talking about Income Tax is taking the big picture of Ron Paul out of context.

Belief, Money, and Violence are the way that I now try to see the world. Always validate their own existences. Those that work for each of the branches are typically unaware of how these three things are used to control and balance the other two.

Could anyone say that if they truly tried to apply Belief - Money - Violence to the big picture of how the world is controlled, would there be any disagreement?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast